What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

Most likely J15B

Maybe another image ..

J-15B maybe - 20201022 - 3 part.jpg
J-15B maybe - 20201022 - 3.jpg

AESA, more composite materials used, two things that can be visually seen.

On what detail you recognise an AESA?
I know, a pitot is no reason to decide on whether an AESA is installed or not, even if I had expected a J-16-like configuration. Anyway, for the radome looks just like the regular one.

On what detail you recognise an AESA?
I know, a pitot is no reason to decide on whether an AESA is installed or not, even if I had expected a J-16-like configuration. Anyway, for the radome looks just like the regular one.
J-15 has ASEA installed many years ago.

Since when and why do all reliable reports say it uses the same radar like the J-11B?
I know. J-15 has AESA installed, that's what I heard from a guy who really know PLA a lot.
He said J-15 has higher priority, and he also said when and why J-35 is the jet for PLA navy many years ago.
He was banned in cjdby 2 years ago or so, some of his threads were deleted or hidden, too sensitive.

I know. J-15 has AESA installed, that's what I heard from a guy who really know PLA a lot.
He said J-15 has higher priority, and he also said when and why J-35 is the jet for PLA navy many years ago.
He was banned in cjdby 2 years ago or so, some of his threads were deleted or hidden, too sensitive.

Thanks for that explanation, but I must admit I'm still sceptical.

Back
Top Bottom