Not open for further replies.
China JH-16 vs U.S F-15E bomber/fighter
f15e.jpg

J16C1.jpg

J16C4.jpg

US JASSM, China GB-6
f15e2.jpg

J16C2.jpg

1,000kg Lazer bomb (U.S GBU-28, China TG-1000)
f15e3.jpg

J16C3.jpg

Last edited:
And why not?

Russia going to sanction China? :lol:

Russia is in absolutely no position whatsoever to do anything to China. Russia needs China now more than ever.

China can export it with the WS-10A engines installed.
We have a gentle agreement with Russian. The IP things has sorted out and Chinese flanker will solely for domestic usage only.

So sad Russia is too weak. They allowed you guys to copy and paste their products and then sell it. Therefore, cutting their market...

So sad Russia is too weak. They allowed you guys to copy and paste their products and then sell it. Therefore, cutting their market...
What is sad? When Soviet was strong, China did the same thing, e.g. AK-47 and Mig21.

Hi,

It all depends on how paf approaches this issue. Right now----paf needs to get it bearings---. It has created an issue that was not needed---.
I was asking this because other than engine all components of J-16 are Chinese. If PAF or PN could get their hand on this fighter then this would be a game changer. J-16 is an intermediate stealth fighter due to which it eliminates the disadvantage of easier radar detection which mostly large fighters have and this would also add a greater punch to its air superiority capabilities. It has insane payload. So lets suppose that if all the components of J-16 are Chinese then is J-16 still bound to the agreement between China and Russia about Chinese flankers ?
@Horus @Quwa @The Eagle @Oscar @Windjammer @Manticore @Bilal Khan 777 @ACE OF THE AIR

I was asking this because other than engine all components of J-16 are Chinese. If PAF or PN could get their hand on this fighter then this would be a game changer. J-16 is an intermediate stealth fighter due to which it eliminates the disadvantage of easier radar detection which mostly large fighters have and this would also add a greater punch to its air superiority capabilities. It has insane payload. So lets suppose that if all the components of J-16 are Chinese then is J-16 still bound to the agreement between China and Russia about Chinese flankers ?
@Horus @Quwa @The Eagle @Oscar @Windjammer @Manticore @Bilal Khan 777 @ACE OF THE AIR
no no sir it has not intermediate stealth characteristic nor it is intend to air superiority it is more toward air to ground role

Hi,

The engine would be WS10 I believe---. If pakistan wants it----there shoud be no issues.

It is an excellent aircraft---I would prefer it over the JH7B if it is available----. A heavy strike aircraft is the urgent need of the hour along with an air superiority aircraft.

Hi,

The engine would be WS10 I believe---. If pakistan wants it----there shoud be no issues.

It is an excellent aircraft---I would prefer it over the JH7B if it is available----. A heavy strike aircraft is the urgent need of the hour along with an air superiority aircraft.
Hi sir, J16 was born with WS10G engine. Non Russian stuff installed on it ever.

Would be nice if the PAF could secure the J-15 and/or J-16. China would have to be delicate with its ties with Russia, but I think Pakistan could make a play to offer a licensing fee to Russia (or Russia can just sell the Su-35).

Would be nice if the PAF could secure the J-15 and/or J-16. China would have to be delicate with its ties with Russia, but I think Pakistan could make a play to offer a licensing fee to Russia (or Russia can just sell the Su-35).

Hi,

I think that china also needs to make a serious decision very fast---. It is running on borrowed time in the south china seas---.

It needs to have a serious heart to heart with pakistan---and the priority list must have strengthening the air force.

Hi,

I think that china also needs to make a serious decision very fast---. It is running on borrowed time in the south china seas---.

It needs to have a serious heart to heart with pakistan---and the priority list must have strengthening the air force.
How China run on borrow time in SCS, China almost complete the island build and reclamation. China only need less than 1 yr to completely militarize those island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom