What's new

Shelterless Sukhois suffering from sunstroke?

Its a very basic thing that how can you don't have any shelters for your best fighters?????????

They should be in a hardened and secure shelters.

Its obvious the rubber, plastic parts will not remain in best shape if exposed to the continues sun and dust will add to the injury.

Truth is, we don't have shelters for any aircraft. They are out in the open.

so india has billions to spend on buying planes but doesnt have mere thousands to keep them propperly.
major fail.

How lucky Pakistan is that its sworn enemy is so negligent towards its el-primo fighter jet :D

remember that mkis are all weather capable , the damage if any will be slow but it can be repaired in MLU

remember that mkis are all weather capable , the damage if any will be slow but it can be repaired in MLU

You need to understand the meaning of "All weather capable" .
It can operate in all weather conditions..But that doesn't mean it can be left outside exposed to elements and nothing will happen..
Will you do this to your car?

You need to understand the meaning of "All weather capable" .
It can operate in all weather conditions..But that doesn't mean it can be left outside exposed to elements and nothing will happen..
Will you do this to your car?
yes if my car is all weather capable
It seems that you clearly dont know the meaning. You would feel bad to know that these are lying outside for a decade

choor yar yahaan bandy ko gher nhi milta itni asaani se SU-30 ko apni pari hai :lol:

Russian aircraft are designed to be parked shelterless. In snow, in the sun, humid, dry whatever.

Rubber doesn't go bad in the sun that quickly. In a decade maybe and its replacement would be due before that.

It's a news story being blown as usual out of proportion by the investigative journal that featured it. Your airforce knows how (little) important those shelters are and working at the required pace to build them IMO.

High grade quality rubber and plastics used on aircrafts and cars do not deteriot in weeks or months exposing under hot sun. I parked my Toyota under sunlight everyday and all rubber parts like wind screen lining, booth lining, tyre etc were still in good conditions after many years.

Themo-plastics are built to stand very high temperature. And specially treated rubber linings are good to last for years before scheduled replacement.

When an aircraft is flying in high altitude, it is exposed to extreme level of UV exposure, and it get heated up to high temperature when it goes supersonic. Both these are many times the level that an aircraft is exposed parking on an open ground.

I believe Indian Airforce maintenance people know what they are doing.

:rofl::rofl: Your wit made a good laugh.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

yes if my car is all weather capable
It seems that you clearly dont know the meaning. You would feel bad to know that these are lying outside for a decade

:rofl: Your continued attempt at ignorance provides more amusement to us.

:rofl::rofl: Your wit made a good laugh.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

:rofl: Your continued attempt at ignorance provides more amusement to us.
what made you laugh buddy, can you tell me what happened to all the planes that are lying outside for a decade . Then you are free to laugh and continue ignorant comments .

what made you laugh buddy, can you tell me what happened to all the planes that are lying outside for a decade . Then you are free to laugh and continue ignorant comments .

forget it mate . he is just a frustrated kid ashamed of his nationality . look at the threads he has been opening.:rofl:

This picture tells the story, see the family members of IAF pilots.:lol:
Kapil.jpg

I doubt they are the family members, more likely to be AFB staff taking a break.
try harder at trolling.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom