What's new

Shekhar Kapur to make film on Armenian genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
khar turks.....they deserves it....

What is there to be hypocrite about? If there was no genocide let the Govt.Of Turkey protest first.Is there any reason here to see everything with religious angle always? History has been distorted time to time in movies but not every time. This not Indian vs Muslim thing,my friend.

salut scorpionx, i think you misunderstood me, I am not a denier of the Armenian genocide and I commend the indienne filme industry on taking the intiative. However I feel that some posters are point scoring on the indian side and labeling all muslims as deniers as earlier wickerman hinted. I als mentioned that this is not a muslim vs indienne thing and there should be a reconciliation on this issue, So dont get me wrong but I feel like some posters on indienne side are being offensive and malicious in their statements.

merci

Whats a point in making a movie on Armenian people?-

Really out of blue moon wth happened to that director?-

Any way add a few rape scenes and stimulated love making scenes- few scenes about sperm donation- condoms- you know the usual indian cinema goers desires- and the film will be a Hit in indian markets- no matter what the topic-

he would waste his money. if he wants to earn big bucks which im sure every film producer want, he should go for chikabry/jism2 etc etc type of movies for Indian audiance

Do you know what CLASS is??? You need to see movies like Elizabeth, Golden Age to know about Shekar Kapur's class as director.
His movies make more money than B-grade indian movies thats made for specific portion of indian audience & pdf pakistanis active on this thread who are aware about ONLY such type movies of money making Bollywood movies.

The Bharti director is shameless. He should consider making films about Kashmiri mass graves/Sikh Massacre/Gujrat Riots before trying to stir trouble in someone else's home.

You will again cry like a if he does.

Indian Director will see Kashmir genocide/Sikh Massacre/Gujrat Riots as a Indian not as what Pakistanis are taught like.

Looks like it will be a Hollywood movie like Elizabeth or Slum Dog Millionare.

Armenia is a great Human Right issue for Turkey and one of the major cause for Turkey's negotiation in EU. I don't think Turks will mind at all! They are not a threat and Turkey should try to solve their issues rather than prolonging those.

Any way add a few rape scenes and stimulated love making scenes- few scenes about sperm donation- condoms- you know the usual indian cinema goers desies- and the film will be a Hit in indian markets- no matter the topic-

I am sorry but this post indicates how little you know of the director. He has had Seven nominations for the Oscar for his film Elizabeth, the sequel he made to this fil ' The Golden Age ' too was nominated for two Oscars.

Once again, being a commercial venture he is at liberty to make movies on any subject he deems fit.

If for instance a director feels that a film on the Sex life of Mother Teresa would sell - he'll make it. Only, it obviously won't as the Lady ( Saint really) was too far above such things. This was just an example.

Any way add a few rape scenes and stimulated love making scenes- few scenes about sperm donation- condoms- you know the usual indian cinema goers desies- and the film will be a Hit in indian markets- no matter the topic-

I think your being narrow minded Jon in your assessment of the filme and are no better than some certain indienne posters that were generalizing muslims earlier. I think indienne film industry should be commended for their initiative on highlighting this tragic event when alot of countries avoid this topic as they expect resentment/blowback from turkey on their stance.

Sunny Leone must be signed for this movie. Shar rukh khan for love making scenes and Pattison as Russian dog. It will be real fun.

Hmm...

Didn't knew "Bollywood" is an State Run Industry which falls Under the direct command of "Government of India" (?)

or

Op and other pakistanis on PDF are suffering from "Indophobic comprehension Bankruptcy" :what:

Hmm...

Didn't knew "Bollywood" is an State Run Industry which falls Under the direct command of "Government of India" (?)

or

Op and other pakistanis on PDF are suffering from "Indophobic comprehension Bankruptcy" :what:

anything constructive to add or more pointscoring :undecided:

:lol:

Not a single Turkish member gave a damn about this thread so far.

It is because they are tired of negotiations with West on Armenian Genocide. Turkey rather remain excluded in EU but they are not going to acknowledge this Genocide. Armenia made mistake by switching side, and got more what it actually deserved! No one care about Armenian Economic growth or their Politics;they are now just an issue! A Turkish revenge is always brutal. Today Armenia is used to keep Azerbaijan in track, by Iran and sometimes by Turkey. Pakistan recently is trying to change the situation there. A action against Armenia may be possibly coming from Azerbaijan with the assistance of Pakistan. May be first time Pakistan is going to anger Iran!

I am sorry but this post indicates how little you know of the director. He has had Seven nominations for the Oscar for his film Elizabeth, the sequel he made to this fil ' The Golden Age ' too was nominated for two Oscars.

Once again, being a commercial venture he is at liberty to make movies on any subject he deems fit.

If for instance a director feels that a film on the Sex life of Mother Teresa would sell - he'll make it. Only, it obviously won't as the Lady ( Saint really) was too far above such things. This was just an example.

I agreed completely-

:lol:

Not a single Turkish member gave a damn about this thread so far.

maybe turkish members dont giva a fcuk to what indians are doing or making-
its only us Pakistanis who take you seriously i guess- because we know you too well to ignore- :lol:-

Lets focus on the title of this thread! thats exactly what indians do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom