Sheikh Rasheed says govt will complete its 5-year tenure

sobia khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
newssheikhr171219.jpg

Pakistan Urdu News

Federal minister for Railway, Sheikh Raheed on Wednesday has said that government will complete its five-year tenure.

While speaking to media persons in Karachi regarding the threat of long march by opposition, he said that PTI government will complete its term at any cost.

Sheikh Rasheed said that Prime Minister (PM) Imran khan will stay in his office.

He said that government is facing inflation but we will bring to justice those who are responsible for it.

Sheikh Rasheed said that former Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif would not return back and his daughter Maryam Nawaz cannot move abroad.

He said Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Muslim League Nawaz (PMN) trying to do but federal cabinet decided to not allow Maryam Nawaz travel abroad.

Replying to a questing about Tezgam fire incident, Sheikh Rasheed said that an investigation is ongoing and referred to a forensic report.

He further added that incident occurred due to cylinder blast.

Source: https://onlineindus.com/english/Sheikh-Rasheed-says-govt-will-complete-its-5-year-tenure/36986

All political parties have a silent agreement on how to run affairs in Pakistan. The status quo is now stronger than it was 18 months ago and will be cemented in a refined legal way by the touted Economic Reconciliation Order, the grandest of NRO's.

Sadly half baked fascist brownies of the ruling Junta are silencing political voices through systematic modes of oppression.

The country has entered the Black Hole of uncertainty and instability.

And no one in Pakistan found any problems with that statement.
So the democratic government completing its democratic mandated 5 years provided by the 17 million voters of PTI is a problem for patwaris? Please stay in your auqaat.

So the democratic government completing its democratic mandated 5 years provided by the 17 million voters of PTI is a problem for patwaris?

For PMLN? Would be, probably. The same way it was for PTI only a few years ago, I guess. You should ask them.

My argument is that the democratic process that you are a big fan of has systems in place through which a democratically elected government can be shown the door. The same democracy which affords them their government also allows for their removal, should the need be. And no, we are not talking about pathetic dharnas which fail to achieve anything. Because you see, people who invented democracy had enough sense to realise that, given enough simpletons in a society, even the likes of Nawaz, Benazir, Zardari, Bhutto and Imran Khan could be elected as heads of state. You would've known that had "democracy" not been just a catch phrase for you and the politicians that you support, both of whom have no idea what it is. "At any cost". He might own you, bud, but he does not own Pakistan. A statement as stupid as that would have had him removed in any reasonable society.

That statement also clearly shows where the PTI's and Sheikh Rasheed's priorities lie, the exact same place where it lay for every politician and his/her party before them. Their rule is not their right. It is employment, afforded by the Pakistani people to them. Best they start doing their jobs so that they do not fear being given the boot. The "patwaris" and the "PPP" think it's their right to rule this country as well. Why wouldn't they? They also have massive hordes of illiterate halfwits ready to happily fight for them while being sucked dry by them. Good job at being the exact same thing that you pretend so vehemently to hate. It's actually funny.

Please stay in your auqaat.

My auqaat is the highest in this matter. I am a Pakistani citizen. I have a God given right to criticise, scrutinise and hold them accountable for every single thing they say and do. I can do that because I owe them nothing. I do that because they owe me everything. What they spend is my money. What they ruin is my land. What they govern is my country. I own them. I don't know what you owe them, bud, but it does not take away my right to call an incompetent blood sucking politician exactly that. And no one can stop me from it. Least of all someone who thinks verbal abuse on an internet forum somehow makes him look bigger than his true puny self. That too only to display his loyalty to a politician....a politician. Don't blame you though, you don't have much else to show for yourself.

Last edited:
Nobody cares this jhoota U-turn PM n his govt has no diff from shit league n peepeepee this a****** literally destroyed the hope thingy in Pakistanis... man struggle 22 yrs for power n now when he got it ... surprisingly he has No Strategy ..

Back
Top Bottom