What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad in Guinness Book of World Records

Someone had said here only " Do paise vich lao khareed, Sheikh Rasheed Sheikh Rasheed" ...:rofl:

Good Accomplishment BTW... Why so may talk shows..? Does his party not need him..?

Because he talks with sense and with much deepness in unique style and channel rating suddenly increases after his participation.

:lol:

Shk. Rasheed makes sense only when the questions are straightforward, otherwise ... :blah: :blah: :whistle:

Poor guy. People here say he's a great guy, better than any other politican but..... we'll still vote MQM

Pakistani's love to make record. After longest running series of telephonic speeches, now meet the king of talkshows!

images

Also featuring Manmohanificus SInghicus Indicus the politician who never talks.......................................

rare piece of endangered species....................

images

seriously i cant understand why few of the members are ridiculing Mr Sheikh Rasheed well i have watched various talk shows and to be honest i think he is a straight forward politician he doesn't hides anything so far and i will be happy if you lot who ever i ain't gona name em please refrain from negative insults at least he's doing something for Pakistan unlike other politicians

Congrats to Mr. Sheikh Rasheed, and from the vid seems to be a straight forward person. Loved that quote given by member about marriage. :lol: well but can laugh on the comment when "Home Minister" not around only though :D:angel:

Back
Top Bottom