What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad in Guinness Book of World Records

420640_4804670515810_1332246709_n.jpg

switches his stance more than shaolin warrior :omghaha: he's never breaking new ground with his thoughts and views, but just follows whatever else gains popular momentum. chawal insaan :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
sheikh rasheed itna bura naee he wese ..

Im always a cynic. But he does have some of my respect since he is fairly independent in his views and he openy expresses them on media

I attended a conference in 2009 in which he spoke about institutional voids in education sector and he said many sensible things

100 talk shows at one time or just generally he has been on 100 talk shows? I'm confused about this record

switches his stance more than shaolin warrior :omghaha: he's never breaking new ground with his thoughts and views, but just follows whatever else gains popular momentum. chawal insaan :omghaha:

Don't all politicians do that :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Rashid is a big k***r. That should have been in Guniness World Record.

I like this guy, saw him in many shows with Hassan Nissar. Even Hassan Nissar shows respect for him.

he has no chance this time

Where are you? He got 88,532 votes. Even, He won from Ink symbol . Qalam dawaat!! :yay:.
Thanks Rawalpindi !! Thanks PTI and Awami muslim League. You rock!!
Even former chief minister Shahbaz sharif visited many times there in last weeks , even nawaz sharif went there in NA55 on may And addressed the jalsa but still PMLN loose in NA55.

Sheikha chaa geya!!

88,532 votes :yay: :bounce::victory:

Sheikh Rasheed is quite an entertaining fellow. You have to give him credit for that. I really enjoy his English which kind of reminds me of MEERA ENGLISH, although a tad better.:omghaha:

Where are you? He got 88,532 votes. Even, He won from Ink symbol . Qalam dawaat!! :yay:.
Thanks Rawalpindi !! Thanks PTI and Awami muslim League. You rock!!
Even former chief minister Shahbaz sharif visited many times there in last weeks , even nawaz sharif went there in NA55 on may And addressed the jalsa but still PMLN loose in NA55.

Sheikha chaa geya!!

88,532 votes :yay: :bounce::victory:

I am here :D

well when i said that i did not knew that he had seat adjustment with PTI

You have to admit that he got this win because of IK and his voters also contribute towards IK win against gunda abbasi

Back
Top Bottom