What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

You'd have to come and get it baby - i know what you hate the most :D

Having said that, i firsthand know how it feels to be chased and bitten by an entire bee hive. I was 10 then and i ran for a kilometer to escape to safety, apart from my balls everything was stung... i stayed unconscious the whole day later and had to be admitted into a hospital. :rolleyes:

That sounds terrible! How long before the pain went away?

Ironically, I've never actually been stung by a bee or a wasp, but still I hate them for some reason. :partay:

That sounds terrible! How long before the pain went away?

Ironically, I've never actually been stung by a bee or a wasp, but still I hate them for some reason. :partay:

I don't remember, i passed out for a good part of 24 hours and took me good 3-4 weeks to fully recover, i had around a 100 stings on my body, so there was a whole heap of toxin injected into my bloodstream.

The Chinese-Pakistani baby girl stands with her parents close to the border checkpost between PRC and Pakistan.

The caption underneath reads | 'Pak-China friendship now became a relationship'

1480597_657944550910979_909882393_n.jpg

:pakistan: :china:
Where will the girl go to school, in Pakistan or in China?

I don't remember, i passed out for a good part of 24 hours and took me good 3-4 weeks to fully recover, i had around a 100 stings on my body, so there was a whole heap of toxin injected into my bloodstream.

Oh man, that is awful.

But on the positive side, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

The irony is that I'm probably more afraid of bees than you are, and I've never even been stung by one. :P

Where will the girl go to school, in Pakistan or in China?

Wherever her parents wan't. If it was up to me, i'd send her to Jerusalem. :D

Oh man, that is awful.

But on the positive side, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

The irony is that I'm probably more afraid of bees than you are, and I've never even been stung by one. :P

I actually escaped death as i kept running and didn't let them hang on to me. Such an attack can actually kill you. I was lucky that i was good at my feet and ran for my life.

Texas bee attack: Swarm of 30,000 sting couple and kill horses and hens | Mail Online

I actually have half breed nephews and nieces - there will be more along the way.

They end up looking similar to this girl -

There are actually decent amount of mixed Asian(female)-White(male) and Black(male)-White(female) couples where I live.

1996926-150478-dark-skinned-children-a-mulatto-boy-and-a-girl-on-a-white-background.jpg

tumblr_ly4i7iyrlO1qh1qlgo1_500.jpg

Usually end up like this. The Asian eyes and black peoples hair are very strong traits.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom