What's new

Sharif's secret propaganda against INDIA

Actually we want you to keep engage with Kashmir. As long as you support militancy in Kashmir, it serves our purpose.

your wishes will come true soon, our militant making industry is ready to export surplus, heck when it comes to India we love you so much we will even send locally used militants too...NS may have found a solution to militancy in my country

your wishes will come true soon, our militant making industry is ready to export surplus, heck when it comes to India we love you so much we will even send locally used militants too...NS may have found a solution to militancy in my country

And our IA will send them to meet their maker.Keep sending more and invest more money into terror you know you will never succeed but hey who am i to stop you from trying, keep trying.Kashmir is ours ,period,you can whine or go to UN or anyone it won't make a difference.
Come 2014 with Namo in power you will see what happens:cheesy:

And our IA will send them to meet their maker.Keep sending more and invest more money into terror you know you will never succeed but hey who am i to stop you from trying, keep trying.Kashmir is ours ,period,you can whine or go to UN or anyone it won't make a difference.
Come 2014 with Namo in power you will see what happens:cheesy:

Oh we will never succeed for sure, Taliban did not succeed against US!
when was the last time we went to UN, infact you go and cry to all your daddies in the west (the ones you think cares about you :omghaha:) Pakistan marta hay

My question is still the same. What we have gained out of it ? Lost Bangladesh.. Why don't we put the same resources towards the betterment of our people in Baluchistan and other part of the country ?

Exactly .....

So the cats out of the bag much too early, Pakistanis are losing their knack of militancy, proxy wars and propaganda both in Afghanistan and in Kashmir. There is no sympathicies for "jihaad" and Islamic militancy in the world anyways.

Sharif must be hoping for Saudi sympathies probably...but they will comply once Pakistan becomes a Shariah state - so for Sharif Ek taraf khayi hai aur doosri taraf kuhaan.

Only a fool can expect Pakistan to give up on Kashmir. Dream on Indians....

Only fool can expect Nawaz to be sharp enough.... most likely Indian propaganda to milk more transit aid and import duty exemptions for Indian industries.

Only, the ground reality is the truth we shall believe... which is exactly opposite to OP.

Oh we will never succeed for sure, Taliban did not succeed against US!
when was the last time we went to UN, infact you go and cry to all your daddies in the west (the ones you think cares about you :omghaha:) Pakistan marta hay

Hmm.yeah that is why you lost the east pakistan.You keep spending money into that bottomless pit called kashmir and you find yourself spending more GDP of your nation into it, which in turn makes you become economically weak and you know what a weak economy does the situation is already there to see for yourself everyday.
An example a billionaire spending a 100k $ a day wont make him that poor on long run but a millionaire competing against a billionaire by spending 100k $ a day to show hes on equal footing as billionaire will make the latter a pauper soon.:laughcry:

This is good. Pakistan should never lose it's focus on Kashmir. Infact... Kashmir issue should be right at the top of their priority list! Everything else can come afterwords..

Back
Top Bottom