What's new

Sharif family on shopping spree in India

I, as a Canadian Pakistan will not be able to buy any business in India so how come NS only a Pakistani is doing business in India. My Second point why is NS so interested in doing business in India. Maybe his business in Pakistan is buying products from India but if he wont buy it from India then he will buy it from any other place and wont just shutdown his business.
I have an open mind because I was one of those few lucky ones who were able to leave gossip generating Pakistan a long time ago and now I see thing with my logical eyes, i dont believe a guy writing for some news paper is smarter than me or you, and I dont believe gossip about anyone unless proven. this chutiapa of gupshup loving is killing you people inside.

If we are to believe this then whats wrong with believing what drunk molana ashraffi says about Imran after all he was on TV too, we should also believe, as Imran stated in one of his "on top of his head" speech that NS so far has taken 1000 Arab rupee commission so far this year, well if you are stupid enough to believe it then no one is going to stop you.. or here is another news for you "TAQ grows wings at night and flies to all his followers giving them 1000 rs to sit in dharana

Oh dear I am really sorry about you being an Canadian pakistan rather you should be like as an INDIAN Candian or INDIAN Americian...you ought not to comment....(as not Candian pakistan but as a pakitani Candian)...hope you understand @Bong and @BDforever if you can enlighten

Last edited:
Nawas tere liye ab koi lafz nahi rahe ..
did you hear that bastard was saying that Indians and Pakistanis were no different and there was no reason for 2 countries in his press conference during Modi's ceremony? and he is supposed to be PM of Pakistan and a leader of Muslim league.

Is this news from the famous "Chawanni News" in pakistan? :D
stop mocking us
we are A-rabs
Sherif is much bigger A-rab
he spends most of his time in A-rab land whether in power or in Exile

did you hear that bastard was saying that Indians and Pakistanis were no different and there was no reason for 2 countries in his press conference during Modi's ceremony? and he is supposed to be PM of Pakistan and a leader of Muslim league.

stop mocking us
we are A-rabs
Oh dear I am really sorry about you being an Canadian pakistan rather you should be like as an INDIAN Candian or INDIAN Americian...you ought not to comment....(as not Candian pakistan but as a pakitani Candian)...hope you understand @Bong and @BDforever if you can enlighten

tried to post and quote you as well but couldn't .... See and feel the difference hope than you will be in a better position to understand the whole scene....

stop mocking us
we are A-rabs

I love Baloch People. they are brave and courageous.

stop mocking us
we are A-rabs
What he said what complete opposite of Quiads motto hes a complete idiot.

Their money their wish.

They are investing for growth of own business so whats wrong ?

I would rather die than be related to that group

Hm...was not aware of that. Any ideas which?

I think its just one of the bullshit that Imran spits out in the heat of the moments and his clueless followers chew it and enjoy it daily without using the brain God didnt give them

I would rather die than be related to that group

I think its just one of the bullshit that Imran spits out in the heat of the moments and his clueless followers chew it and enjoy it daily without using the brain God didnt give them

which pakistani Candians or pakistanis on the first place??

Last edited:
which pakistani Candians or pakistanis on the first??

you want to go on the semantics here then explain what is it that you mean here, what you wrote does not make one bit of sense.
Hindi main likh dia kero agar english main explain kerney main problem hoti hay

you want to go on the semantics here then explain what is it that you mean here, what you wrote does not make one bit of sense.
Hindi main likh dia kero agar english main explain kerney main problem hoti hay

Its not my problem if you cannot comprehend.

Its not my problem if you cannot comprehend.

and you did not "comprehend" what i highlighted in bold, you think bold was for looks only so you had to ask me that strange question in strange english

and you did not "comprehend" what i highlighted in bold, you think bold was for looks only so you had to ask me that strange question in strange english

Its queer that you are unable to register a simple fact.. notwithstanding, my strange English as you seems to be a highly intellectual man with high command over verbal and written English. Now I understand that you are a Canadian pakistani.
Pardon me for weak English. Regards. (I hope your esteemed self will do me this little favor and oblige.)

PTI k london ko bohot kharish ho rahi hai jab say Nawaz Sharif PM bana hai. Khujaaltay raho lagay raho

Back
Top Bottom