What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Again silly mind at work and your fantasy of seeing all haters of modi as Muslims

lol if all hindus supported Feku and are like you in India then this party would have divided India in many more parts.

Again try to going personal, which part of India i belong to is none of your business, specially of a sick mind like you

:lol: Take it easy he man, I thought you were a Muslim that's all, I have seen some of your anti BJP and anti Modi threads - seems like you are the sick one here and need treatment for your hate.

It is possible, but Pakistan has to first sort out its terrorism problem. Forget India no country not even China would be willing to have a visa free agreement with Pakistan lest terrorist use this route to enter other countries.

we do have a union. its called SAARC. Its not working well because members (india and pakistan specifically) weaken it by fighting.

Thats what i am saying and i again repeat it is not working because of following

Religious zeal which transpires simply into hatred of other religions and sects. This thing combined with uneducated masses plus corrupt politicians, who want an agenda different from local real hardcore problems, and last but not the least a war machine which exists, feeds and prospers itself on regional hatred. This nexus of politicians, generals, religious leaders and uneducated masses is the true hinderance to success of south asia.

If the European Union can do it why not India Pakistan ?

European Union member countries were never one single Country.

India Pakistan were the same country only 66 years ago.

Indians and Pakistanis have more in common than French and Germans.

Open borders mean open trade and more people to people, more businessman to businessman, more artist to artist, more students to students, more military to military contacts.

Think of the possibilities as the hostilities disappear and peoples lives are transformed in both the countries. Think outside the SOUTH ASIAN BOX.
Not just India-Pakistan, why not whole South Asia? After all it's a region ravaged by poverty, illiteracy and terrorism . There is no reason why we shouldn't cooperate to resolve our issues. We all should come out of the box and look into the future. As long as we keep fighting we would achieve nothing.

Last edited:
:lol: Take it easy he man, I thought you were a Muslim that's all, I have seen some of your anti BJP and anti Modi threads - seems like you are the sick one here and need treatment for your hate.

Do not burden your brain by thinking too much, i can not tolerate sarcastic people, what ever you wish to chat come forward n discus openly at any Indian forum. do not try to bring religion. Keep this BS of chats for feku fans not for me. i do not bring India- Pakistan rivalry in my chats with Pakistan members here, they are just like fellow members for me like any other forum.

If you are so much particular of thinking about who is Muslim or Hindu here then what are you doing here at there forum ?

india please use your brain . i will just go to chandigardh for few hours every months just for have few nice drinks . hum konsa india ukhaar ker sath le ayee gay . if you guys wana smoke hashish herion smack bhang you are most welcome .insaaniyaat bhi koi cheez hoti hai .

Do not burden your brain by thinking too much, i can not tolerate sarcastic people, what ever you wish to chat come forward n discus openly at any Indian forum. do not try to bring religion. Keep this BS of chats for feku fans not for me. i do not bring India- Pakistan rivalry in my chats with Pakistan members here

:lol:

Abe cartoon bakwaas bandh kar ab.

:lol:

Abe cartoon bakwaas bandh kar ab.

lol it was you who started this, i never quoted your any replies to other members like this although i do thanked you many times for being fair in reply and i have no ill feelings towards to you at all

Thats what i am saying and i again repeat it is not working because of following

Religious zeal which transpires simply into hatred of other religions and sects. This thing combined with uneducated masses plus corrupt politicians, who want an agenda different from local real hardcore problems, and last but not the least a war machine which exists, feeds and prospers itself on regional hatred. This nexus of politicians, generals, religious leaders and uneducated masses is the true hinderance to success of south asia.
actually its not always religion. we are vying for same resource.. (rann of kutch and kashmir). The fact that we divided with so much bloodshed will take a lot time to heal.
That does not mean all future generations should pay for that.

South asia has a lot of sytemic/social problem(at least true about India), bad relation with neighbour is not the only thing that helds our countries back, its a small factor.

@illusion8 @[bregs]
kindly stop bickering here, this is not bjp vs congress thread. Its bloody annoying for rest of us.

It is possible, but Pakistan has to first sort out its terrorism problem. Forget India no country not even China would be willing to have a visa free agreement with Pakistan lest terrorist use this route to enter other countries.

TRUE!!
Visa Free travel a far fetched dream ... they are struggling to get a simple tourist visa to China.

I know few Pakistani in China. They are finding it increasingly hard to get visa for family Member/ dependents to China. It seem Pakistan's all weather friend do not trust it.

Not sure who to blame!! But you all are smart enough to comprehend!!

india please use your brain . i will just go to chandigardh for few hours every months just for have few nice drinks . hum konsa india ukhaar ker sath le ayee gay . if you guys wana smoke hashish herion smack bhang you are most welcome .insaaniyaat bhi koi cheez hoti hai .
sahi.. drug peddlers and bootleggers are the only insaan among us... :chilli:

TRUE!!
Visa Free travel a far fetched dream ... they are struggling to get a simple tourist visa to China.

I know few Pakistani in China. They are finding it increasingly hard to get visa for family Member/ dependents to China. It seem Pakistan's all weather friend do not trust it.

Not sure who to blame!! But you all are smart enough to comprehend!!

Yes, Unlike citizens of other countries, Pakistanis can only get visa to China from Pakistan only after required security checks.

lol it was you who started this, i never quoted your any replies to other members like this although i do thanked you many times for being fair in reply and i have no ill feelings towards to you at all

@hinduguy, @bregs I don't get into any Indian political discussions - I am a non political guy that cannot stand politicians from any party...though I do hope to see BJP win this time around because of the corruptions, scams and the near decline of economy that the congi's have caused in India.

So, I found it amusing to see someone call me pro BJP and anti congress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom