Share your super natural experiences

Oh jeez man it was just @Mosamania checking you out ! :hitwall:
tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif

Then where was the another eye?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif

Then where was the another eye?:lol:

Don't you know ! :undecided:

He wears a pirate like eye-patch ever since the mule kicked him in the face right when he tried to milk a male mule; to be fair to him it was dawn & he mistook it for a cow ! :D

there is guy in a town near ours around kharian in pakistan, well the guy has a mirror pitch black old mirror or black piece of glass in a frame call it what you like. forsome reason only a kid 12 yrs or younger can look in to it.anyways when i visited pakistan i happened to lose a thousand rupees. so i asked family to take to the guy to see if he can help us find out who took my money. so we took one of my young cousins with us.when you go there you do your wudu and read atul kursi 10 times. the guy then says some stuff sand blows air at my cousin and tells him to look in the mirror and tell everybody what he sees. to be exact he said to look into your "right eye in the mirror" and he will basically see a video of what happened. and my cousin told us what he saw and described the person who took my money. later the black magic guy also discribed the guy who took my money his house like he been there. the black magic guy never visited our town or anything. it turned out it was another one of my own cousins who took the money.

there is a similar guy who does the same with a ring (with stone). My neighbour took my two cousines as only kids could seein the stones. the little one told me later that they saw how our neighbour lost his earring. He also told that they saw a old beard man with a cap like a chef in the stone. The magic guy asked them to request the old man what they wanted to see and then the video started. The magic guy also entertained the kids my showing them their cousin sister who lives in other district. The kids are smart. I wonder whether they were fooled so easily or there was something real. I questioned both the kids but they were confident that they had not been tricked.

There is nothing supernatural in this world.

All such beliefs are just superstition. Dreams are just projections of your sub conscious mind in an exaggerated fashion. For instance if your leg is hanging down from the cot, you might feel it, but because you are sleeping your mind may interpret it as if you are falling from the top of a cliff. And then you wake up startled.

So its just projections and there is nothing supernatural in life. All things happen because of some scientific reason behind them. No God, no supernatural being, no nothing.

ok if a person never heard english or italian or russian and suddenly he starts speacking that language and frequently. how is that ???
and the subject is not more then 8 years in some place. and 13 at other place.

there is a similar guy who does the same with a ring (with stone). My neighbour took my two cousines as only kids could seein the stones. the little one told me later that they saw how our neighbour lost his earring. He also told that they saw a old beard man with a cap like a chef in the stone. The magic guy asked them to request the old man what they wanted to see and then the video started. The magic guy also entertained the kids my showing them their cousin sister who lives in other district. The kids are smart. I wonder whether they were fooled so easily or there was something real. I questioned both the kids but they were confident that they had not been tricked.
That'S some scary sh*t

I don't know if you call it supernatural experience or not,

It happened when i was in grade 7 or 8 (Can't remember exactly), every year there were 4 term exam held in our school. Before the third term exam in that year i was thinking, is it possible that our term exam can be cancelled (Which is almost impossible as our school got very strict rules)? The weird thing is that the exam got cancelled that year because of flood!

i have got a similar story to tell

you are "SuperNatural Incident virgin" then?

All "SNI Virgins" Please stay away from this thread ;)

all sni virgins can feel free to contact me because im the guy who really can de-virginize them very easily ... :smitten: but please come without any foul fears ... :lol: otherwise my magic wont gaurantee anything either ur original virginity or ... :azn:

Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From Indian Garlic exporters Company. We Provide Custom Word Wide Indian Garlic exporters service as per client requirement. So if you have any question about Indian Garlic exporters are welcome.

Thanks.

Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From Indian Garlic exporters Company. We Provide Custom Word Wide Indian Garlic exporters service as per client requirement. So if you have any question about Indian Garlic exporters are welcome.

Thanks.
lolzzzzzzzz

Hello Everybody.

Thanks.

I heard Garlic is effective against Draculla.... Cant say about our local ghosts.. :P

Back
Top Bottom