What's new

SHARE YOUR OWN INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR THE BETTER WORLD

pakindia

Reaction score
People are requested to share and discuss about any small innovative idea or smart thing if they ever come across or have thought about in their entire life...

like some of the examples ideas i came about were--

*Why not having an escalator expressway....this could be well worked out in massive airports by having multiple rollers..the initial roller will be fast..then the adjacent roller next to it faster and slowly it will increase the passenger speed to 40kmph.....and same at the ends for slowing down..it can be used in footpath of roads too!!

Fm9s0.jpg

*the level of water in the earth is rising rapidly and many cities are in the verge of submerging like new york , mumbai , venice and many port cities like shanghai singapore etc etc.....
so why not reduce water by using a pump or motor which will directly pump ot the water from earth into space and if it can be continued for 10 years some water level may decrease....i know its funny but why not??--image--

iDSpb.jpg

i am 17 year old student and i will be posting more. stay tuned...

no matter big or small idea, dont hesitate to share it please!.....i have 100s of them and i want to share it......please suggest right or wrong and how to improve it further....:police:
thank you.

first of all ,We have to make a pump first to overcome the escape velocity.
second, this will ruin our echo system

Hi-

The water pump can be used to lauch capsules into atmosphere-
The capsule in terms can be a satellite- a space vehicle- etc

People are requested to share and discuss about any small innovative idea or smart thing if they ever come across or have thought about in their entire life...

like some of the examples ideas i came about were--

*Why not having an escalator expressway....this could be well worked out in massive airports by having multiple rollers..the initial roller will be fast..then the adjacent roller next to it faster and slowly it will increase the passenger speed to 40kmph.....and same at the ends for slowing down..

Fm9s0.jpg

*the level of water in the earth is rising rapidly and many cities are in the verge of submerging like new york , mumbai , venice and many port cities like shanghai singapore etc etc.....
so why not reduce water by using a pump or motor which will directly pump ot the water from earth into space and if it can be continued for 10 years some water level may decrease....i know its funny but why not??--image--

iDSpb.jpg
[/IMG]

i am 17 year old student and i will be posting more. stay tuned...

no matter big or small idea, dont hesitate to share it please!.....i have 100s of them and i want to share it......please suggest right or wrong and how to improve it further....:police:
thank you.

Hello Dear, pumping water to space...
imagine the amount of power that will be required to lift water to that height and break free from the earths gravitational forces.

looking forward for some more ideas and we might really find some useful thing..

thanks for starting this thread!!

How would you extend the pipe.!?It won't stay erected!
Pumping the water will take a lot of power as to counter the gravitational pull.

Why not think of reducing the greenhouse effect!

On the one hand, we have rising sea levels.
On the other, we have an alarming shortage of potable freshwater.
Solution: desalination, but it's very expensive.

It's only a matter of time before technology develops to solve both problems at once.

My suggestion is rather than throwing the water to space, better to send it to drought hit areas of africa. This will make them happier.

or it can be a flexible pipe which can be connected to the international space station above which would keep revolving with earth around!!

We need power ofcourse-
but only till we breach the earth gravitional field-
but once the earths atmosphere is breached- the suction effect will take over- the water will flow upward automatically-
how much cubic feet per second- i have no idea-
maybe all the water may dissappear in mater of minutes- :pop:-

or it can be a flexible pipe which can be connected to the international space station above which would keep revolving with earth around!!

Done. :tup: :lol:

Project cost 50 trillion dollars and maintenance cost 10 trillion dollars per year. :rofl:

BTW who are the sponsors? :rofl:

well this is just a prototype, it can be further developed( flexible pipe wont need that much support and power)

improved image--

vKWkI.jpg

well, this is not required in the near future and development and implementing cost wont be that high it can be unanimously taken up by the developed and all developing countries......it would be cheaper than the big bang experiment........:enjoy:

but in next 15 years or so it must be implemented or else RIP great cities due to global warming on a rise!!

We need power ofcourse-
but only till we breach the earth gravitional field-
but once the earths atmosphere is breached- the suction effect will take over- the water will flow upward automatically-
how much cubic feet per second- i have no idea-
maybe all the water may dissappear in mater of minutes- :pop:-
now we wont want an accident like that,would we!
This project is being banned due to danger of extinction of water!

Ok, some short questions.
1. how to vent the pump and its safety measures.
2.Would there be any strainers? what is the possibility of its choking?
3. as we r pumping sea water wud there be any demineraliser plant? as bcz the salt can corrode the pump.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom