What's new

“Shanti rakho” (stay calm). Mehran attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
shanti rako.. :lol::lol:
what was it ..?? a terrorist attack ..?or baba ramdev's upavas satya graha ...?
i cannot imagine one terrorist saying that to another "app krypaya shanti rako"(ROFL) he must have been south indian ....:lol:

no they were pushtoons communicating in hindi?

the govt is so failed, no event like lahore attack etc took place in musharraf's time even though musharraf compromised so much, but he had some little bit of patriotism and guts, but the govt is so weak and sold out, it cant even remove the DCO after what rangers did, this is utter crap government, it has no powers at all, zerdari is not a president but a head of mafia and he is just protecting that mafia

This thread is great if you ignore all the posts by Bhartis.

Dont reply or read them. Just to let you know, they always cry like this when exposed.

ya u r also gr8..picking from facebook and pasting here...

btw,ur avatar is funny....:lol:

no they were pushtoons communicating in hindi?

Could be... They watch enough Indian movies. And BTW terrorists don't have to be Pushtoon's you know. The guys who attacked Lahore and GHQ were Punjabi.

Yar bakey batain choro... Our agencies can't even decrypt a Cryptofon. Nice conspiracy theory, let me know when the martians show up.

conspiracy theory when you have solved the case, the case is in the open, the govt has not disclosed anything which shows some body is responsible, CIA guys are roaming without limit, they can have guns, fake number plated land cruisers with black windows, wht the hell is this country, lawless land??

This thread is great if you ignore all the posts by Bhartis.

Dont reply or read them. Just to let you know, they always cry like this when exposed.

I agree with you on this.

Indian members should refrain from posting until anything "credible" comes up.

Come on guys "shanthi rekho".:mps:

Could be... They watch enough Indian movies. And BTW terrorists don't have to be Pushtoon's you know. The guys who attacked Lahore and GHQ were Punjabi.

they were star war characters...:angel:
ur own minister claimed that

conspiracy theory when you have solved the case, the case is in the open, the govt has not disclosed anything which shows some body is responsible, CIA guys are roaming without limit, they can have guns, fake number plated land cruisers with black windows, wht the hell is this country, lawless land??

At least the CIA is looking out for the interests of its own people AKA: The American People, which is more then i can say for our bahi loag. And BTW it's not just the Americans who roam around with tinted windows, even a lowly political worker can avail that privileged. I am impressed by the CIA, they get the job done.

they were star war characters...:angel:
ur own minister claimed that
Yeah most likely Anakin... And as for "our minister" irrespective of our office, no one really takes him seriously. The guy is moonlighting as a PI in London whilst holding a government post. This whole government is a farce. I am glad i joined the private sector when i did.

If they said Shanti Rakho, that means they were interested in peace. Its the Pakistani forces who resorted to violence and that lead to all this bloodshed. This looks like another Kharottabad incident :P

At least the CIA is looking out for the interests of its own people AKA: The American People, which is more then i can say for our bahi loag. And BTW it's not just the Americans who roam around with tinted windows, even a lowly political worker can avail that privileged. I am impressed by the CIA, they get the job done.

yes are you speaking as an american or pakistani, choose the nationality first

if any american does terrorism in pakistan, it is still working for their own people, whats your point??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom