What's new

shandana gulzar abducted

Death to lumber 1 dallas of world along with chief dalla

Why TF would you abduct her?

She is the most soft spoken person in the whole of PTI I believe, educated, and always presents points based on facts and in an articulate way.

What could you possibly gain by abducting her?

This is bitch maryam and Sanaullah pigs doing.. They are behind the disappearances…

threaten her, to stop giving interviews is what I can think of as the only possible thing.

Napak fouuj is full of khusra and pussy soldiers who are now fighting women and
children. When they come up against a professional Army they surrendered half
of the Country.
1691603749908.png

Asim whiskey and his followers are out of control.. either they are stopped or 1971 will repeat.

Lagta hai aaj phir Asim subha utha ho ga, mirror mai small pee pee dekh li ho gi tu gussa agaya mere babu ko :lol:

Why TF would you abduct her?

She is the most soft spoken person in the whole of PTI I believe, educated, and always presents points based on facts and in an articulate way.

What could you possibly gain by abducting her?
So she can say she is joining IPP
We need such soft spoken people in Ipp

On serious note
This may end three ways
1-Either Khan is killed or dies in jail or comit suicide. Given his narcissistic personality disorder this is likely the outcome
2-Either he makes a deal(anyone can be broken) this moto of ISI
3- or he wins: highly unlikely as I pointes out since last year unless there is internal help or muting in army

In case of scenario 3 the real question is how will he deal with army men who killed several 100 of his workers?? Would he let them go or go hasnia wajid way(the right way) and hang those killers

The ISI believes he will go after them so there is no way he will be allowed

Elections isn't going to happen freely unless USA mediation gives grantee..even in that case if he makes a move he will be disbanded if he doesn't people wont be Happy. People want blood

Hence why some here argue scenario 1 where he dies is best outcome

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom