What's new

Shamima Begum, regardless of her new image, remains the UK’s responsibility

LOL! This little suicide bomber is so desperate to get back to the high life.. I say let her rot in Syria.

Weak Minded, Spineless individuals like her will always be attracted to nefarious activities such as Terrorism.

Ought to be executed and be done with it.

It's not that hard to walk out of home all nonchalant and fly to turkey within the hour.

Considering how brown parents are and how they are with their daughters. It’s pretty surprising

Oh boy, she is one teenage rebellion phase gone wrong
Wearing Ninja type burqa and now back to being herself
It's funny and depressing at the same time
Considering how brown parents are and how they are with their daughters. It’s pretty surprising
Nah Bengalis are different, they're not like Paksitanis
We are more conservative
Saudi lover, these types of preachers through street talk, YouTube, Facebook encourage people to go Syria etc, encourage especially the teenagers as they are easy prey. Young girls from Tunsia and other countries went aswell.

They're evil and not purposely, they genuinely believe all that crap
i get feeling she is just psychological operation/poster child.
if it was white person then he /she would be shown as victim of evil islam, and will get full health support and financial. probably turned into celebrity and get movie contracts.
True that, she seemed a bit crazy in the head and went through a really dumb phase
(She needs punishment of ofcourse bit she also needs help)

Last edited:
Com'on Guys - she made a mistake as a teenager. She learned her lesson the hard way. I'm just appalled the British Govt revoked her citizenship- Gee how callous and Racist can u get !!!

Lol so how’s she’s the desert whore with western outfits? Lol
Let her rot in Syria. Who cares
Nah Bengalis are different, they're not like Paksitanis
We are more conservative
I had a Pakistani classmate who started smoking pot and having sex on the highway and recording her sextape. Part of the package when you have strict parents trying to control your life… but as far as I know she didn’t face trouble in Pakistan for it.
I know of one kid who had sex in his car with his gf in bd, when they got caught the public took turns to rape his gf.
(Moral of the story is, Pakistan is more liberal than bd) but where bd claims to be liberal, they’re actually more conservative whereas Pakistanis claim to be conservative, but rather liberal.)
But this is just my two cents
Com'on Guys - she made a mistake as a teenager. She learned her lesson the hard way. I'm just appalled the British Govt revoked her citizenship- Gee how callous and Racist can u get !!!
If she could take responsibility for her decision to go to Syria for ISIS without her parents consent. She can live with the consequences of that decision as she didn’t thinks she has full autonomy over her life.

Last edited:
dude you do know that among diaspora UK-Pakistanis are considered conservative and nationalist ?
lol you would be in for a rude awakening after seeing NA Pakistanis lol

I've lived among both communities and I'll tell you for a fact Bangladeshis win by a landslide. Yes Pakistanis are nationalistic, though.

I had a Pakistani classmate who started smoking pot and having sex on the highway and recording her sextape. Part of the package when you have strict parents trying to control your life… but as far as I know she didn’t face trouble in Pakistan for it.
I know of one kid who had sex in his car with his gf in bd, when they got caught the public took turns to rape his gf.
(Moral of the story is, Pakistan is more liberal than bd) but where bd claims to be liberal, they’re actually more conservative whereas Pakistanis claim to be conservative, but rather liberal.)
I mean Pakistan has a different type of conservatism
Yes sex,drug, parties are common among elites, upper middle class people and larger society tolerates it if they keep it to themselves in secluded places (I remember in Pakistan my friends would talk about drinking on the weekends with their cousins etc)
Hell even in a lot of weddings of Punjab have mujra where only males are allowed to watch - I watched it couple of times in weddings as it became part of culture (not every where in Punjab, part of Punjab around Lahore) but you have to be an adult, women and kids are not allowed

But at the same time its still conservatism cause its rooted in a disgusting practice (this is bad behavior and should be discouraged) - these same people are strict for their daughters, brother would get angry if they found sister having an affair but would happily go around having multiple affairs

So they are "liberal" for pleasure but not "liberal" as society

How do you strip off UK born citizen of their nationality. Would they strip of a white nut job of his/her citizen specially when she acted as a minor.

She had her Bengali citizenship, per UN convention an individual can't be stateless. So UK revoking Bangladesh is responsible but they acting up as well not taking her in.

I've lived among both communities and I'll tell you for a fact Bangladeshis win by a landslide. Yes Pakistanis are nationalistic, though.
who are you sending from Bangladesh if you are winning be a landslide?...
Frickin ISIS members?

Last edited:
If she does not mean immediate harm to British people, then UK has a moral obligation to accept her back. UK should try her under the laws of the country and judge her actions via the due process.

Civilization has no meaning if we do not have the discipline to follow the principles that we agree upon.

Lol so how’s she’s the desert whore with western outfits? Lol
Let her rot in Syria. Who cares

If she could take responsibility for her decision to go to Syria for ISIS without her parents consent. She can live with the consequences of that decision as she didn’t thinks she has full autonomy over her life.

That's horrible, but hoe's be hoe's.
Her only option is to get to the french Calais port get smuggled back into the U.K. . And let’s see what U.K. can do that is absolutely nothing. And U.K. will not be able to deport her anywhere in the world. Her situation became ridiculous because of the former Home Secretary Sajid Khan tool for U.K.

Bro that Sajid Javid is a damn bun kabob, the whole family is mentally stupid from what I know. Sharabi kanjars.

She was groomed, the same way 15 year old white girls who sleep with men for drugs and alchohol are groomed.

Sorry to say but one of our "own" Sajjid Javid, the tool of the establishment, was used to strip her of her UK citizenship.

Talk about selling your soul to the devil and it was embarrassing watching a clearly brown dude on TV the other day defending the decision, as in his own words, "I will do whatever it takes to protect the British people".

By all means work hard, respect the law and get along with your host nation but always remember who you actually are at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom