What's new

Shamima Begum, regardless of her new image, remains the UK’s responsibility

She isn't Bangladeshi and as such does not possess a Bangladeshi passport.

She is British. She has never been to Bangladesh.

If she comes to Bangladesh she will be summarily executed and then the UK government and its people can have that on their conscience.. so much for human rights advocacy.

Bingo. The BD government despite all its faults does not cave in to political correctness unlike the UK govt.

Yes, she was immature and dumb. The blame lies with the people around her including her mother. The UK Muslim community is great at offering retroactive condemnation but does very little to address the root cause of exteremism persisting within the community.
They bring up their children teaching them how the non-Muslims are inferior and the Muslims are perpetual victims. Ironically, it is these same parents who act surprised when their kids go astray. Such brainwashing affects each kid differently causing onset of identity crisis right from childhood - they feel ashamed to call themselves Brits. The weak, insecure, low IQ types like Shamima tend to suffer the most as they become desperate to look for an "out" - a place where there is an illusion of belonging. ISIS took full advantage of the naievity of British Muslims.

All this bal sal deliberation over this scoundrel is pointless..

I say either let the brat rot in Syria or deport her to BD and then have her executed.

Easy. Her jihad ends here.

What was she going at with that cap and the top ?

She is a pathetic piece of trash and nothing will change that.

Gotta love failed parenting, garbage personality, no sense of right or wrong and low IQ to boot.

Stupid brat.

Reminds me of that Muppet bluesky.

What was she going at with that cap and the top ?

She is a pathetic piece of trash and nothing will change that.

Gotta love failed parenting, garbage personality, no sense of right or wrong and low IQ to boot.

Stupid brat.

Reminds me of that Muppet bluesky.
The Syrian fashion industry came out condemning Shamima stating: "Clothing has nothing to do with fashion."

Yeah, and then the same west will be giving you lectures about human rights, how capital punishment is wrong and how your trade quota could be hurt if you don't improve yourself.
This tendency of Western societies to virtue signal 24/7 will continue to bite them in the rear. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

On one hand they fuel radical Islamist extremism by cuddling Saudi Arabia and funding terrorists and on the other they condemn when Muslim countries take action.

I mean Pakistan has a different type of conservatism
Yes sex,drug, parties are common among elites, upper middle class people and larger society tolerates it if they keep it to themselves in secluded places (I remember in Pakistan my friends would talk about drinking on the weekends with their cousins etc)
Hell even in a lot of weddings of Punjab have mujra where only males are allowed to watch - I watched it couple of times in weddings as it became part of culture (not every where in Punjab, part of Punjab around Lahore) but you have to be an adult, women and kids are not allowed

But at the same time its still conservatism cause its rooted in a disgusting practice (this is bad behavior and should be discouraged) - these same people are strict for their daughters, brother would get angry if they found sister having an affair but would happily go around having multiple affairs

So they are "liberal" for pleasure but not "liberal" as society
Agreed
Next what? Opening of OnlyFans account to show that she is still liberal.
Only bangla 😙
Shala, Bangladesh naki brazzers.com ? :omghaha:
Asholei hoise
Aftabnagar e but khobor news e Ashe nai

She was groomed, she was a young impressionable child and was brainwashed, I've seen the type in Pakistan too. By revoking her nationality, the British have proved one thing, no matter what happens, if you're brown/black/yellow you are never truly one of them. Thank you for Pakistan.

The British harp on about women's rights, safeguarding, human rights and rehabilitation, in her case all those warm words went flying out of the window.

She was groomed, she was a young impressionable child and was brainwashed, I've seen the type in Pakistan too. By revoking her nationality, the British have proved one thing, no matter what happens, if you're brown/black/yellow you are never truly one of them. Thank you for Pakistan.

The British harp on about women's rights, safeguarding, human rights and rehabilitation, in her case all those warm words went flying out of the window.
That being said - during my time in the UK 2012-13 I sat through some very disturbing jumma sermons at times in different mosques that made my time in KP mosques look like a liberal paradise.

That being said - during my time in the UK 2012-13 I sat through some very disturbing jumma sermons at times in different mosques that made my time in KP mosques look like a liberal paradise.

Always is the case, remember Amjad Ch and his leaflet drops outside mosques?

Always is the case, remember Amjad Ch and his leaflet drops outside mosques?
Yes - east London, East Glasgow, wherever the “isolated” communities emerged it was absolutely a haven for these types. i remember my jaw dropping when one fine morning I awoke to see some 200 turbaned shalwar(raised to 3 inches) qameez folks marching with huge flags down the street of the apartment I was sharing and had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake.

Yes - east London, East Glasgow, wherever the “isolated” communities emerged it was absolutely a haven for these types. i remember my jaw dropping when one fine morning I awoke to see some 200 turbaned shalwar(raised to 3 inches) qameez folks marching with huge flags down the street of the apartment I was sharing and had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake.

I know the type well. Another one of our "quality" exports.

Back
Top Bottom