What's new

Shamima Begum, regardless of her new image, remains the UK’s responsibility

If you can’t read straight…then I suggest you go to the institute where you got your “education “ and ask for a refund

If you can’t read straight…then I suggest you go to the institute where you got your “education “ and ask for a refund
How old are you? I don't have anything against Muslims or Islam. All I am saying bad effect of religious leaders brain washing ordinary muslims.

How old are you? I don't have anything against Muslims or Islam. All I am saying bad effect of religious leaders brain washing ordinary muslims.

Look your comments and see the shameless bias and bigotry you have…

Like I said you should ask for a refund

Look your comments and see the shameless bias and bigotry you have…

Like I said you should ask for a refund
Looks like you have comprehension problems. I don't want to argue with a teenager. Let's agree to disagree.

Defending extremists just went mainstream. She did awry now has to pay. It's simple as.

You can go to any temple small or big in village or cities, you don't see any preaching about geo politices. No one gets violent after praying in temple on Monday or Satuarday or any weekday. That credit goes to only muslims, I have seen police in RIOT gear in front of mosque on fridays.

Show me one temple where you'll find adherents of Hinduism from all corners of the globe. You can't.

Show me one temple where you'll find adherents of Hinduism from all corners of the globe. You can't.
Well, There is no one owns Hinduism. No one can enforce their interpretation of hinduism on all the Hindu. I hope you got the point where is the actual problem.

Well, There is no one owns Hinduism. No one can enforce their interpretation of hinduism on all the Hindu. I hope you got the point where is the actual problem.

You didn't. I asked you where are the African, European, Asian, Arab Hindus?

Looks like you have also comprehension.....
No I don't. I was replying to your specific post where you claimed Hindus don't force their views on others. I just gave you the modus operandi of hindutva goons on how they force their views on non-hindus.

Triggered much?

Last edited:
No I don't. I was replying to your specific post where you claimed Hindus don't force their views on others. I just gave you the modus operandi of hindutva goons on how they force their views on non hindus.

Triggered much?
No, I was not triggered at all. You need to read my posts to understand what was discussed. You are going in different direction. I am not debating Hinduism is better than Islam or vice versa.

That being said - during my time in the UK 2012-13 I sat through some very disturbing jumma sermons at times in different mosques that made my time in KP mosques look like a liberal paradise.
[/QUOTE
Am I the only one who sees a conspiracy in this...

Why aren't the authorities doing anything...

Back
Top Bottom