What's new

Shame on You Malaysian supporter

Nike

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Malaysian football fans hit Vietnam fans after losing the match in first leg Yesterday Sunday 7 December 2014, at Stadion Bukit Jalil. I wish FIFA banned Malaysian side from any match for the entire year starting from now on.

0000200795.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_49c9c2b.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_29a0be8.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_e1d00f6.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_cf7a2ad.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_6b56100.jpg

bentrok-suporter-mal_4a07d26.jpg

Why people hit each other...It is only a game..
Game are to bring friendship, not to bring hate...

Malaysian football fans hit Vietnam fans after losing the match in first leg Yesterday Sunday 7 December 2014, at Stadion Bukit Jalil. I wish FIFA banned Malaysian side from any match for the entire year starting from now on.

View attachment 162147

View attachment 162140

View attachment 162141

View attachment 162142

View attachment 162143

View attachment 162144

View attachment 162145

Why people hit each other...It is only a game..
Game are to bring friendship, not to bring hate...

It's hot, very hot game.
Blue: Malaysia team . He punched twice, the Captain of Malaysia team
Referee: Chinese

danh_nguoi.jpg

The ugly side of Malaysian football fans

Zefry Dahalan
| December 8, 2014

The brutal attack by Malaysian fans on Vietnamese supporters last night is one that has received widespread condemnation.

SHAH ALAM: Malaysian fans showed their ugly, unruly side when they launched an attack on Vietnamese fans in Shah Alam Stadium last night after the first leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup 2014 semi–final match was over. Malaysia lost 1-2 to Vietnam.

It was unclear how the fight started but on the Sukan Star TV Facebook page, many pictures of the ruckus were uploaded including one of a Vietnamese fan whose head was bleeding.

Another picture was of a Vietnamese girl crying and at least two other Vietnamese supporters sprawled on the ground.

Thousands of readers have since left comments on Facebook and interestingly almost all the Malaysians who commented on the page, condemned the brutal actions of local football fans.

E-Pey Afifi commented: “Sorry for this unprofessional behaviour, from some small quarter of Malaysian football fans. We love football and we respect our opponents’ fans as well. Hope these culprits will be brought to justice. Sigh!! Very humiliating.

Another Malaysian, Abdul Hanif, who was clearly distraught over the brawl, left a comment saying he was disappointed and regretted the attack, adding that he was vehemently against such behaviour. He also apologised to the Vietnamese, saying it was not Malaysian “culture” and that the majority of Malaysians sympathised with the Vietnamese. He ended the posting with “Please forgive me…”

Roswan Idris meanwhile commented: “Bro I’m sorry for what a group of my country football fans do to your people. I myself am ashamed by this incident but don’t blame all Malaysians just for what some random dude do, and I’m truly sorry for what had happen and congrats on Vietnam wins.”

Other Malaysian fans said the supporters should have graciously accepted the defeat and not resorted to physically attacking the supporters of their opponents, leading to the ugly scene at the stadium.

Vietnamese fans also commented on the Facebook page with most of them reminding Malaysians on the solidarity shown by the Vietnamese when Malaysia Airlines plane, MH370 went missing and MH17 was shot down.

Tony Hoang said: ‘Malaysia Truly Asia’, I heard this song everyday on Discovery Channel, and I thought that your guys’ country is a beautiful country with friendly and nice people. I’ve planned to visit your country, but after I watch this match and these pictures, I had to change my thinking of your country. Remember that, Vietnam is 1st country helps your country find MH370, we prayed for your country for what? So sad.”

Trần Trọng Nghĩa commented: “You guys did a really bad thing. We – Vietnamese prayed for you guys about MH370, sympathy (sympathised) with your country about MH370. And now, look what you guys did for (to) us: Blood and tears! Your player punched our player. Your fans assaulted our fans. Shame on you, Malaysians.”

Vinh Thuận Lưu also reminded Malaysians how Vietnamese supported and prayed for the passengers of MH370 and MH17, and said he thought Malaysians were “very friendly and kind”. Vinh also said that those who were involved in the ruckus should be brought to justice, adding, “When you come to MyDinh Stadium (Hanoi). We will show you how are the football, how is fan.”

Malaysia will travel to Hanoi to face Vietnam this Thursday for the second leg of the semi-finals match.

Minister of Youth and Sports Khairy Jamaluddin has officially apologised to Vietnam for the bad behaviour of the Malaysian fans while condemning their actions and describing them as “unruly thugs”.

It is believed the brawl was triggered by some Malaysian fans throwing plastic bottles at the Vietnamese, which led to rising tempers on both sides and eventually a full blown fist fight.

This latest brawl comes in the heels of last week’s incident where the Asian Football Confederation slapped FAM (Football Association of Malaysia) with a US$10,000 (RM34,000) fine for the misbehaviour of Malaysians fans during a friendly with the Philippines in March at the Selayang Stadium.

The ugly side of Malaysian football fans | Free Malaysia Today

It's hot, very hot game.
Blue: Malaysia team . He punched twice, the Captain of Malaysia team
Referee: Chinese

danh_nguoi.jpg

WTH is he even trying to do? It's a clear ban if the referee sees this.

WTH is he even trying to do? It's a clear ban if the referee sees this.

Even a yellow card is not enough for that foul. But it saved Vietnamese players and fans' lives.

There're only 2 thousand of Vietnam fans in separated area. There're many glasses thrown onto their head, some even penetrated into their area and hit them.

Malay fans are very hot too. I suffered insomnia during last summer holiday in Malaysia, they followed the Worldcup tournament with heat.

---------------------------------

Let's wait for the match between two in Hanoi 3 days later.
I hope you all could judge the attitude of Vietnam fans.

As I guess, it's cooler in Hanoi now ( in temperature : 14-18 Celcius degree ), so both would play a cooler game.

Oh, no news have reported it but if you watch closely when VN team had their first goal, the Malaysian goal keeper actually tried to kick the VNese player when he did his victory run. Other slow-mos or highlights carefully cut out just right before he kicked, but the live clearly captured it all. Not fair play, Malaysian team. See for yourself at 1:43

Oh, no news have reported it but if you watch closely when VN team had their first goal, the Malaysian goal keeper actually tried to kick the VNese player when he did his victory run. Other slow-mos or highlights carefully cut out just right before he kicked, but the live clearly captured it all. Not fair play, Malaysian team. See for yourself at 1:43

I can understand that, before the match, the Malay goalkeeper swore to keep a No goal match against Vietnam.

Even a yellow card is not enough for that foul. But it saved Vietnamese players and fans' lives.

There're only 2 thousand of Vietnam fans in separated area. There're many glasses thrown onto their head, some even penetrated into their area and hit them.

Malay fans are very hot too. I suffered insomnia during last summer holiday in Malaysia, they followed the Worldcup tournament with heat.

---------------------------------

Let's wait for the match between two in Hanoi 3 days later.
I hope you all could judge the attitude of Vietnam fans.

As I guess, it's cooler in Hanoi now ( in temperature : 14-18 Celcius degree ), so both would play a cooler game.
Malaysian fans are lucky then, they have not meet bangladeshi fans lol

I'm happy that it's not the behavior of the majority as some fan clubs in Malaysia stated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom