What's new

Shame on You Malaysian supporter

I'm happy that Vietnam team play better than Malaysian counterparts. And they play soccer, not martial art there.

Inter Johor Firms fan club ( who caused the trouble )

pahang-vs-jdt-7.jpg

740274_4794545993016_16253729_o.jpg

--------------

Vietnam fanclub

Hai-Phong-Than-Quang-Ninh-gai-5.jpg

Than_Quang_Ninh_co_dong_vien_1.jpg

hooligan in Vietnam ( but they never come with masks )

t84.jpg

Last edited:
That's why most of Indonesians hate them so much,

Malaysia nearly go on war with Singapore just because they cut water supply. Our President Suharto responded by ordering Hercules full with troops to fly around Malacca, provoking Singapore.

Malaysia supporting southern Thai insurgents.
Malaysia supporting insurgents in southern Philippines, which the insurgents came back and slap its master (lahad Datu incident)
Malaysia supporting Insurgents in Aceh, after the insugernts destroyed, the leaders were escaped to Malay and protected by malay gov

Indonesians remember so much about they taking our Sipadan-Ligitan islands. the Malaysian embassy nearly being bombed for a second time, and spirit of Nationalism emerged within all Indonesians

Last edited:
indonesian football hooligans, never wearing masks.

jakmamen.jpg

So the FIFA ranking of Malaysia is 155 :blink:
this type of hooliganism sure if you have a top team and you are like
"Oh man i don't believe we lost lets break some shit up" :guns:
but with a 155 ranked team :undecided:
so if they could maybe focus there energy on something positive.....i am just saying !

hello kitty :D

:disagree: :disagree:

@NarThoD

Sipadan Ligitan island is taken by them because of we and Malaysia choose International Organization (under UN) to solve the disputes, and it ends up seeing that the all of the judges from British choose Malaysia and the only judge from Asia (Japan) chooses Indonesia. Our previous government just didnt aware of that Judge nationality composition.

Khairy apologises to Vietnamese football fans over crowd trouble
BY RASHVINJEET S. BEDI
khairyvietnamsorry.ashx

PETALING JAYA: Youth and Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin has apologised to Vietnamese football fans over the actions of a group of Malaysian thugs who attacked them during the closing stages of the AFF Suzuki Cup first-leg semi-final tie in Shah Alam on Sunday.

Khairy said that while he was waiting for the official report from the police and the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM), he accepted and saw with his own eyes the attack on the Vietnamese fans.

“There is no excuse for such violent behaviour. More so as they are our guests. Is this the way we treat guests? It doesn’t matter if they are here on holiday or are working here, this isn’t Malaysian culture, “ he said in a statement on his Facebook page, early Monday morning.

Vietnam won the first leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup semifinal 2-1.

Khairy said those responsible should be aware that the Malaysian fans could be on the receiving end of hostilities in the second leg in Hanoi, Vietnam.

“Isn’t this provocation and poses a security risk to Malaysian fans in Hanoi?

“Because these thugs will not apologise and there will be no response from FAM yet, I apologise to the Vietnamese fans who were attacked. I will ask the police to investigate the matter.

“These violent fans do not represent Malaysia. My sincere apologies on behalf of Malaysia for the actions of these small number of irresponsible thugs.

“We hope for a great second leg in Hanoi, competitive on the field and friendly in the stands,” he said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom