What's new

Shame on You Malaysian supporter

That's why most of Indonesians hate them so much,

Malaysia nearly go on war with Singapore just because they cut water supply. Our President Suharto responded by ordering Hercules full with troops to fly around Malacca, provoking Singapore.

Malaysia supporting southern Thai insurgents.
Malaysia supporting insurgents in southern Philippines, which the insurgents came back and slap its master (lahad Datu incident)
Malaysia supporting Insurgents in Aceh, after the insugernts destroyed, the leaders were escaped to Malay and protected by malay gov

Indonesians remember so much about they taking our Sipadan-Ligitan islands. the Malaysian embassy nearly being bombed for a second time, and spirit of Nationalism emerged within all Indonesians

sport, even hooligan doesn't means politics. They are for more solidity, not separate ...

this used to be like turkey vs greece in the past.

This happens when football is taken very seriously and I mean seriously like it almost resembles fundamentalism.

We have a long rivalry in football but Malaysian hooligans are never dare to do that to Indonesian team. Because every time we have match in Malaysia there's always more Indonesian hooligan at the stadium than theirs. :)

I'm happy that Vietnam team play better than Malaysian counterparts. And they play soccer, not martial art there.
Talk about martail art, it remind me about run-cat silat game with Indo team case in past and this action from Indonesian supporter or team member :cheesy:

Last edited:
Talk about martail art, it remind me about run-cat silat game with Indo team case in past and this action from Indonesian supporter or team member :cheesy:

:D :D

This is the real Pencak Silat mate (Merpati Putih style), demostrated by our soldiers here, you can see our soldier break a steel by using just one finger at the end of the show. It is a hardcore Pencak Silat, there is also another (cannot go into SEA GAME because of too brutal (just like Kyokosinkai in Karate which is banned in many international competition) like Tarung Derajat

I think those are individual acts, nothing to do with the country. I hope government will give hard punishment to the miscreants.

wish they was advised that "fairplay victory is the real victory"

Why there is no such fight in Pakistan-India match. It will be a Good opportunity to touch each others face throwing punches at each other. I hope we have a fight in a cricket match .

wish they was advised that "fairplay victory is the real victory"

There are always people in any country who has mentality just like kids who can let go morality, honor, and good character in exchange of money or something which is lower than that. Any real warrior in any country are currently fighting those kind of people in their own country. There is no generalization that can be taken from that minor occasion if we are really a fair person.

Inter Johor Firms fan club ( who caused the trouble )

View attachment 162189
740274_4794545993016_16253729_o.jpg
some take football too serious. is like going to war :)

fester4[1].jpg
fester6[1].jpg

We have a long rivalry in football but Malaysian hooligans are never dare to do that to Indonesian team. Because every time we have match in Malaysia there's always more Indonesian hooligan at the stadium than theirs. :)
good tactic :cheesy:

There are always people in any country who has mentality just like kids who can let go morality, honor, and good character in exchange of money or something which is lower than that. Any real warrior in any country are currently fighting those kind of people in their own country. There is no generalization that can be taken from that minor occasion if we are really a fair person.
Well, sometime Indos or Chinese member on here keep take personal view as general opinion from a country, @NiceGuy case is example ... :D

Intense, well good luck to the Philippines on their game against Thailand, hoping for an exciting game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom