What's new

Shame on Saudi Arab, Turkey and Egypt

Robers Fisk Great Wars of Civilization.....I don't know whats this book is about but one thing is clear to mess relations among Muslim nations Robert wrote alot of shi.t...Unless not proven not guilty so give us proof if Palestinians did anything wrong.

The Palestenians were Kicked out of Kuwait as soon as the Emir was reinstated and some were brutally murdered also because they helped Saddams army kill off the resistance fighters. But some Palestenians were also fighting against Saddams army along with the Kuwaitis but still all of them were thrown out! This is the thing with Robert Fisk, Complete and Balanced Reporting!

I don't take Robert Fisk as authority nor do i take you as authority!!enuf of bullshitting.

Robers Fisk Great Wars of Civilization.....I don't know whats this book is about but one thing is clear to mess relations among Muslim nations Robert wrote alot of shi.t...Unless not proven not guilty so give us proof if Palestinians did anything wrong.
Please stop it, dont talk of Robert Fisk if you dont know him. He is the Guy who has Interviewed Bin Laden 3 times and Laden even invited him to be a Muslim because Laden felt Robert Has the Qualities of a Muslim. Robert Fisk Loves Muslims and their culture more than the Muslims!!! Please dont utter nonsense when you dont know him!! He has reported against the Israelis a lot and their cruelty! Wherever he sees opression he talks out!!!! Please just read some of his articles, He writes for the Independent UK.

:)proof sir.

apart from this i would love to let this thread know our mr. ahmeddsid says in one of the threads to his friend:
Ditto, I echo the same feelings. We didnt have any relation with israel for decades, what did the arabs or anyone do for us? Backstab us and throw terrorists at us? Israel has given India the Best Weapons ever and has made our Airforce top notch!

ahmeddsid so are you going to use these best weapons of urs from Israel on a Muslim Nation??specially Pakistan ur so proud of it?? Fear for you will get what you asked for Let your weapons roll in and let our Muslims faith and weapons rolls is lets see how proudly you say what the hack happened where it came from how did it hit us. I would have accepted ur statement on one account if these weapons were for a non Muslim state since its specifically for Pakistan i take you are a hand in glove with hindu terrorists.

Last edited:
:)proof sir.
Buy the book, Its 1000+ plus pages, read it if u know how to read anything worthwhile and please dont ask Proof when Robert Fisk is Involved, he is a Living proof! Ask any Journalist worth his salt about fisk and he/she will tell you i.e if you know any journalists worth his or her salt! Search for Robert Fisk and read his articles to get to know him Better. I have had the honour of meeting him and will meet up with him soon enough.

does book prove anything???A long list of WMD in Iraq proof was given in congress and action against Iraq was ordered what happened in the end??

I fairly read Quran and Hadith rather than reading his book:)Quran is worth reading thus don't argue with me whats worth reading u idiot. If you are impressed by a man who was almost in ur mind becoming a muslim if he loves muslims knows so much about Islam and u consider him a credible living proof ask him to convert and become a muslim what is stopping him from becoming muslim if he is a GREAT JOURNALIST AND A GREAT LIVING PROOF WHO SIDES WITH MUSLIMS..next time you meet him tell him a Muslim asked why don't robert fisk convert to Muslim if he is so sympathetic to muslims and know so much!. :azn:

My question is..Is there any chance of NATO like alliance of Muslim nation with specifically China being the only non Islamic Force.

Why would Pakistan not something about it?
if they are really concerned about an Arab state I mean...

A blind use of Power by Israell.
Like The Germans used it against European jews. Like Russians used it against innocent Afghans.
I have some serious concerns that is this whole thing planned or ... its just another massacre.

Well done, keep going have a nice war and prove what exactly?
Absolutely nothing but a lot more innocent people killed and maimed.

Seems most of you just want to jump into a war for the sake of it. War is not a little adventure that ends at the end of school holidays. It is dirty and there is no glory in it.

Do you like being shot at, being hit by a bullet, being maimed so you can not even provide for your family properly, seeing you best friend blown up into lots of small pieces that can not be given the last rites properly? Good stuff.

There is no go back to the beginning and try again as in you little shooter games.

There are a few things that can be done but I doubt most want to even think of them because it is not blood and guts war!!

It is all so easy behind a computer screen and keyboard.

Yes the Muslim nations can collectively do a lot and achieve a real solution both in Gaza and the West Bank but I don’t talk of war.

Well done, keep going have a nice war and prove what exactly?
Absolutely nothing but a lot more innocent people killed and maimed.

Seems most of you just want to jump into a war for the sake of it. War is not a little adventure that ends at the end of school holidays. It is dirty and there is no glory in it.

Do you like being shot at, being hit by a bullet, being maimed so you can not even provide for your family properly, seeing you best friend blown up into lots of small pieces that can not be given the last rites properly? Good stuff.

There is no go back to the beginning and try again as in you little shooter games.

There are a few things that can be done but I doubt most want to even think of them because it is not blood and guts war!!

It is all so easy behind a computer screen and keyboard.

Yes the Muslim nations can collectively do a lot and achieve a real solution both in Gaza and the West Bank but I don’t talk of war.
a post worth reading and re reading!!!

Hey Guys don't take me wrong i love pakistan but we also haven't done anything we should... do something to change the world order i know its easy says then done but i can see the only county who has the guts to standup against Zionist regime is pakistan..

Present international electronic media,World bank.IMF,UNO,US banking system, us politics(80% of US senators elected by jewish lobby) .
In short major natural resources and trade routes located in muslim world but controlled by jew zoinist regime.

There is only one solution which is jihad by spending 1/10 to 1/3 of our income and time for uplift and unity of islam and welfare of muslim ummah and defence,then direction of wind will be changed infavour of muslim ummah.

I heard that Israel dont have large regular army but every israeli women or men should spend one month or more yearly for armed services .After winning 1973 war against arabs israeli prime mininster told in her interview that she read life history of prophet of muslims helped her to defeat arabs.

When muslim were world super power each men should spend 1/3 of his time and money in jihad (Welfare services for muslim ummah as volenture).

Choice is still in our hand.

Back
Top Bottom