What's new

Shame on Saudi Arab, Turkey and Egypt

They brought it upon themselves, by going against ottoman empire and collaborating with British troops in favor of an Arab nationalistic state.

Now they have kaffirs who are killing them in an open and no one can save them

Arabs leaders were st**id that instead of demanding better conditions in the Ottoman Empire they bought the idea of "freedom" to become slaves.The sharifs of Mecca were keen on this idea and in the end got nothing except Transjordan strip and salavery for ever. A good bargain for those who love "Arab" nationalism forgetting the Prophets last sermon.

No offense to any fellow Arabs on this forum, but in general, Arabs were one of the most barbaric people in the world. That's why Allah (SWT) gave them Islam. But looks like in modern times they have forgotten Islam, they have forgotten the teachings of Muhammad (SAW) for their pathetic nationalism.

I'm from Bangladesh and I love Bangladesh but I have patriotism and no nationalism. Patriotism is the love of where a person is from and nationalism is the idea of a person's country being the best in the world. I am a Muslim first and a Bangladeshi second. The Arabs and many other Muslims prefer to put Islam last, and it's very unfortunate. These Arabs will suffer tremendously for their misdeeds and their failure to stand up for their Muslims brothers and sisters.

right now there is no leader in the middle east that can call himself a man
they are a fuk!n disgrace to islam and everything islam stands for :angry:
i wish pakistan could help out the palestinians but we already have so many things going on in our own country
Lets all pray to god for the end of isreal and everything it stands for

right now there is no leader in the middle east that can call himself a man
they are a fuk!n disgrace to islam and everything islam stands for :angry:
i wish pakistan could help out the palestinians but we already have so many things going on in our own country

Yasir Arafat praised Bangladeshis for secretly helping to train Palestinians. My own cousins told me that we bring in Palestinians under cover from radar and the BD army trains them and sends them back. Unfortunately Awami League are blabber mouths and so our military has to do it undercover from them too.

praying alone is not enough, unless arabs are not united nothing would happen. just look at the muted response

praying alone is not enough, unless arabs are not united nothing would happen. just look at the muted response

Allah (SWT) helps those who help themselves. So the Arabs, as a whole, have to do something first.

after the recent isreal attacks
i have lost all respect for arab nations
they could go f_ck themselves cause they arent gonna go anywhere in the near future

you shouldn't respect them at all, because of them the last Caliphate was destroyed in 1924. My best friend is Palestinian and he hates Arabs with passion.

And they are no longer the guardians of Islam; they have betrayed the Muslim world. I'm guessing Muslims of the far east may be the new Guardians of Islam.

Time for Action by Muslim world once and for all to prove we are Muslims. Enough is enough this is what Allah has told Muslims to take action against aggressors to teach lessons and rest leave it to Allah >>remember in Quran Allah said if he could sent 3000 Angels to help against big kafir army than he can send 5000 Angels to destroy Kafir just Allah explained that we Muslims take action rest is for Allah to do...What are we Muslims waiting for I am really pissed off at the Arabs first because they are the ones close geographically to Israel why don't they take action what is it. Not a single Veto power can enforce Sanctions of Oil producing countries they know they will suffer than why don't These Arabs do something.

you shouldn't respect them at all, because of them the last Caliphate was destroyed in 1924.

The Palestinians participated whole heartedly in the battles of Aqaba and Jerusalem, Besides being as guides to british troops, they also provided intel reports & movements of turkish troops.

During the expedition, Arab and Lawrence's forces also did severe damage to the Hejaz Railway. Which connected Damascus to Medina, hence no reinforcement from turks

Without the water sources pointed out to them by the Palestinians to the British, Palestine would never have been conquered by the invading forces.

See "the Imperial Worrier: the biography of Lord Allenby."

Time for Action by Muslim world once and for all to prove we are Muslims. Enough is enough this is what Allah has told Muslims to take action against aggressors to teach lessons and rest leave it to Allah >>remember in Quran Allah said if he could sent 3000 Angels to help against big kafir army than he can send 5000 Angels to destroy Kafir just Allah explained that we Muslims take action rest is for Allah to do...What are we Muslims waiting for I am really pissed off at the Arabs first because they are the ones close geographically to Israel why don't they take action what is it. Not a single Veto power can enforce Sanctions of Oil producing countries they know they will suffer than why don't These Arabs do something.

you are absolutely right

I have witness so many OIC emergency meetings in my life without a single concrete result to punch back Israel. instead of spending billion of dollars on EF-2000 Saudis could have spent it on Palestine they could have spent it on Lebanon. Why are even Saudis upgrading their Armed Forces if they aren't going ot use it against Israel?
I hate Arabs they are the ones to give bad name to Islam not those nations that are non Arab States take a look around and see its Arabs who support US West more than non Arabs Nations. These Arabs have chosen their fate already who is next after Iraq Lebanon Palestine??

The Palestinians participated whole heartedly in the battles of Aqaba and Jerusalem, Besides being as guides to british troops, they also provided intel reports & movements of turkish troops.

During the expedition, Arab and Lawrence's forces also did severe damage to the Hejaz Railway. Which connected Damascus to Medina, hence no reinforcement from turks

Without the water sources pointed out to them by the Palestinians to the British, Palestine would never have been conquered by the invading forces.

See "the Imperial Worrier: the biography of Lord Allenby."

I know, what the Palestinians are going through is their punishment. But don't you think now is enough?

I know, what the Palestinians are going through is their punishment. But don't you think now is enough?

I think that Palestine made a big mistake in revolting against the Othman empire and siding with the British and should ask Allah for forgiveness. In the long term, this can only be solved by Him.

An egyption burned his national passport in protest against his country's Anti-Islamic govt. for not helping Palestinians.

3c4bcff6a60457ee11dd5afb1d67aa37.jpg

post proof.
Robert Fisks, Great War for Civiliasation, its all in it! Read the book fully, you will get a whole Picture, Robert Fisks been in the Middle east for 30+ years and he has thrown great Insight. The Israelis hate Fisk for talking against their brutal ways, the Arabs hate him for talking about their weaknesses. Basically anyone who loves Humanity will love Fisk. Thats my proof.

It is sick to say that the present lot of mostly innocent Palestinians are suffering because of opposing the Caliph by their ancestors.

It seems a ploy just to feel a bit better. Truth is Palestinians are treated like crap by most Arab countries. Some make them live in dirty refugee camps and don't allow them to take up vocations they would like.

Most people don't seem to really care for the Palestinians. They just feel humiliated that a country of 5-6 odd millions is able to do this to a billions plus strong Muslim Ummah and there is nothing but meaningless protests from the Muslim countries. People just pass on the buck on who should really take action.

Then there is the tendency to gloat that the Israelis are so few in number with a low birth rate that they will be ultimately reduced to a minority in their own country. This seems to help in hiding the military failures.

Back
Top Bottom