What's new

shame on PAT, PTI, they are making enemies of Pakistan stronger

Lol! source speaks for itself
P.S TTP is up against the Army not govt.. they better watch their asses

Are you talking about the current violence and police brutality in Pakistan?

Yes, I am talking about the "CAUSE" of the current violence and brutality in Pakistan. When you cross a line given to you, you face the state's law enforcement. That's the rule around the world. If I try to charge your house and tell you that I'll do a "peaceful" Robbery, would you allow for it?

Last edited:
I have two negative ratings because I didn't support violence. People can curse at you and the admins won't do jack because these people are their favorites. Not sure how that's ok. Anyone with their constructive feedback should have a right to put it on here. The biggest anti-Pakistan movement is what's underway in Islamabad with so many hurt and 5 Trillion in losses!

Actually very small numbers from PTI supporters but @W.11 being MQM supporter just try to provoke more violences and always blame someone else. I prefer to calm down and work together to make a better country, that's most important. We should wait for next election to replace our leader, not overnight now.

So this is owned by the GHQ? If you can confirm it, I can talk to them.

Scroll down the list of sub-forums on PDF, the last one listed is called the GHQ. Issues can be raised in private over there.

Actually very small numbers from PTI supporters but @W.11 being MQM supporter just try to provoke more violences and always blame someone else. I prefer to calm down and work together to make a better country, that's most important. We should wait for next election to replace our leader, not overnight now.

I am with you on the bold part. That is what I've been trying to preach. Don't put your country at risk because of idiotic behavior. Try to work stuff out WITHOUT any innocent person getting hurt or killed. That's it. Everything else is legal no matter WHO wins or loses. I care about the People and for Pakistan not these politicians who lie to their nation on live tv without any shame.

Yes, I am talking about the "CAUSE" of the current violence and brutality in Pakistan. When you cross a line given to you, you face the state's law enforcement. That's the rule around the world. If I try to charge your house and tell you that I'll do a "peaceful" Robers, would you allow for it?

Actually the situation here is different especially when it cannot be verified which side caused the fight but in the end, only few questions remain. Why were so many shells, live bullets used? Why was the media attacked?

Crisis should be resolved politically, without recourse to violence, says army

Published: August 31, 2014
756138-RaheelSharifONLINE-1409483152-902-640x480.jpg

Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif. PHOTO: ONLINE

RAWALPINDI: An emergency meeting of the corps commanders presided over by army chief General Raheel Sharif has concluded at General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.

“While reaffirming support to democracy, the conference reviewed with serious concern, the existing political crisis and the violent turn it has taken, resulting in large scale injuries and loss of lives. Further use of force will only aggravate the problem,” said an ISPR statement released after a nearly four-hour long meeting of the corps commanders.

The statement went on to add: “It was once again reiterated that the situation should be resolved politically without wasting any time and without recourse to violent means.”

“Army remains committed to playing its part in ensuring security of the state and will never fall short of meeting national aspirations,” the statement concluded.

The meeting, attended by all principle staff officers as well as Director General Inter-Services Intelligence Lt. General Zaheer-ul-Islam, had been convened against the backdrop of the deteriorating security situation following clashes between anti-government protesters and police.

All eyes are on the top military commanders as their role has now become crucial in view of the violence.

Military sources say the commanders will review the current political crisis and decide what role they can possibly play to defuse the tensions.

On Saturday night, fierce clashes erupted between law-enforcers and protesters in Islamabad as protesters attempted to march towards the Prime Minister House.

Tear-gas and rubber bullets were used by the police, while protesters of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) responded with pelting stones.

The clashes come on the 14th day of sit-ins in the capital, which had thus far remained without incident.

Crisis should be resolved politically, without recourse to violence, says army – The Express Tribune

@orangzaib

GHQ is the name of our complaint center. :rolleyes:

Oh lol. Ok, I thought it was the GHQ in Islamabad. I got excited as that would've been easier. Ok, No problem, I'll reach out to them. Thank you.

Crisis should be resolved politically, without recourse to violence, says army

Military sources say the commanders will review the current political crisis and decide what role they can possibly play to defuse the tensions.

The visit from the Chinese President is VERY crucial for Pakistan to happen peacefully. VERY important for the Military and from a Strategic standpoint for growth of the economy and defense, etc.

The current COAS is awesome. A man of honor from a family of honor. He wants the system to run and solve all issues within the system without violence and issues. I mentioned this like a week ago, the PA doesn't want to interfere.

Good job Park Army!

Another thing to consider on topic.. People cheered the Egyptian revolution to overthrow a horrible dictator in Hosni Mobarik.. yet at the end of it.. what followed after destroyed Egypts society and embedded extremism and intolerance in it in a way even mobarik could not have. Eventually , the Army which has generally not been overly religious in Egypt intervened and essentially the whole "Spring" turned out to be "Autumn".

Even worse would be Libya/Syria/Iraq.

If today we were to ask to joyous people of Iraq that are they better now or under Saddam Hussain, we all know what they would say.
If today we were to ask the Libyans if they preferred Gadafi over the current militants/US rebels, we all know what they would say.

Sadly, most people in our part of the world cannot see further than their nose. They are not willing to learn from history. They are more than willing to repeat it.

This whole chaos in Pakistan after a relative short period of stability, is just sad. And only PTI/PAT can be held responsible.

So, you would curse Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Gandhi for the millions who died and the millions who became refugees in 1947?

So, you would curse Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Gandhi for the millions who died and the millions who became refugees in 1947?

Actually yes. But given the time context, that was a totally different scenario to what we have today. At that time you were instigating against the foreigners to get a new homeland. Now you are only ripping apart that homeland. Does it make any sense?
You have democratic mandates, go protest in the parliament or courts. But holding the nation hostage is not the way to do it.

Well, Dah! The premise of the OP is correct: When only a relatively small crowd can bring down a govt then be prepared for a floodgate of such 'marches' and 'dharnas' in future from all shades of political parties, militants and pressure groups.

political move by them ... some mqm terrorist are speaking against TuQ and Imran and their leader is supporting them on TV ... funny moment

Back
Top Bottom