What's new

Shame on Indians of this Forum

Most of you lack what it takes to be above animal level.

And yet there are some sane folk and we all know them.

Learn from this kid, and try not to see her with your rapist eyes.

Coming from NDTV speaks a lot. They are naxal channel which will edit the provocations done by these naxals and then show the police reactions. Not any more.

Indians are ignoring Lutyens Media which think they are god. These channel are involved into Hindufobic activities. and guess what!! all r used as reference by our 'peaceful' neighbor.

What about this?

Coming from NDTV speaks a lot. They are naxal channel which will edit the provocations done by these naxals and then show the police reactions. Not any more.

Indians are ignoring Lutyens Media which think they are god. These channel are involved into Hindufobic activities. and guess what!! all r used as reference by our 'peaceful' neighbor.

I say she has a good career awaiting in Bollywood.

Lol at the video. 4 days gone, another 6 days to go before we bury this issue once and for all.

please keep sleeping, so pretty when you sleep

What about this?

I say she has a good career awaiting in Bollywood.

Lol at the video. 4 days gone, another 6 days to go before we bury this issue once and for all.

indians like you are very good for my country.

#Keep it Up

For the rest, I already described you folk in OP, don't need to again.

India is imploding..
It will divert attention to the border. We have to keep them busy and stretch h their forces.

India is imploding..
It will divert attention to the border. We have to keep them busy and stretch h their forces.

Indian population is so high that every Tom dick and Harry can pull a thousand people on the streets.

Everything is going to settle down in a few days once the current state elections are done.

If you were following the protests here, a lot of us came out in support of the JNU students and against the Delhi police action. It's not the police they are against though, it's the goverment in power.

Try not to be judgemental on things you have no grass root level access to;

Don't give into mudslinging, I assure you; Pakistan, currently has it's own plate full.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom