What's new

Shame on Indians of this Forum

Lol at the video. 4 days gone, another 6 days to go before we bury this issue once and for all.
Will the solution be granted a further extension after it is unresolved on the tenth day, or will India simply slip into a black hole of some sort?

2 most backward artificial countries in the world whose borders are made up by british empire made to fight each other to eternity like stupid monkeys. i have no words to show how much disgust i have for all of you. you also managed to completely **** up the reputation of entire brown race. before i met my current chinese girlfriend i met another pretty chinese girl who was my girlfriend's friend and got rejected because apparently she thought all brown men are creepy because some pakistani was creeping her out and then before a vietnamese because 10 indian guys hit on her every week. wtf is this shit?? **** this!!

Excuse me, since when do Srilankans count as Brown? I am yet to see a non black Srilankan.
And why are you lusting after Chinese women you creep? No women in Srilanka anymore.

Excuse me, since when do Srilankans count as Brown? I am yet to see a non black Srilankan.
And why are you lusting after Chinese women you creep? No women in Srilanka anymore.
Actually blacks are africans. So a sigle skin color cant be assigned to two races. So they assigned brown to all south Asians.

The main problem of India is the absence of the right to keep and bear firearms for self-defence. In a functioning state, It is absolutely necessary for authorities to enforce the law and order but should think twice before abusing the power exceeding limits if they knew they might have to face armed masses.

Most of you lack what it takes to be above animal level.

And yet there are some sane folk and we all know them.

Learn from this kid, and try not to see her with your rapist eyes.

How you could use Indian and shame in the same sentence???? tabiyat to theek hai?

There's hardly any Indians on this forum any more. All the veterans are gone, new members dont post much. Just look at the thread starters of the Indian sub forum, most are Pakistani, never seen it like that before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom