What's new

Shame on Indians of this Forum

The problem with Indians on PDF is that most of them work at scam call centers so they are always near a computer and they spend their spare time on PDF.

Here is a video of a few of the PDF Indians trying to scam/rape an 80 year grandma from the west.

please keep sleeping, so pretty when you sleep
Hello!!!

I live in India and know things better than you. I do not get money to push propaganda for ISPR or any IT cell.
Now you can fly kite.

Hello!!!

I live in India and know things better than you. I do not get money to push propaganda for ISPR or any IT cell.
Now you can fly kite.

So I live in Pakistan means I know everything that is going on in Pakistan including everything that Govt and media hides from people, even if Internet is disconnected and people are locked inside the houses for 5 months....yet I know everything because I am telepathic.

So I live in Pakistan means I know everything that is going on in Pakistan including everything that Govt and media hides from people, even if Internet is disconnected and people are locked inside the houses for 5 months....yet I know everything because I am telepathic.
Internet is not = air or food. Life is important. So apart from Kashmir valley, Ladakah UT and Jammu area has working internet plan.
Soon internet will be available in Kashmir too, by the way I am planning visit to the place. Let me know if you have some message to pass.

2 most backward artificial countries in the world whose borders are made up by british empire made to fight each other to eternity like stupid monkeys. i have no words to show how much disgust i have for all of you. you also managed to completely **** up the reputation of entire brown race. before i met my current chinese girlfriend i met another pretty chinese girl who was my girlfriend's friend and got rejected because apparently she thought all brown men are creepy because some pakistani was creeping her out and then before a vietnamese because 10 indian guys hit on her every week. wtf is this shit?? **** this!!

Last edited:
2 most backward artificial countries in the world whose borders are made up by british empire made to fight each other to eternity like stupid monkeys. i have no words to show how much disgust i have for all of you. you also managed to completely **** up the reputation of entire brown race.

A bigoted SriLankan lecturing other South Asians. :cheesy:

Most of you lack what it takes to be above animal level.

And yet there are some sane folk and we all know them.

Learn from this kid, and try not to see her with your rapist eyes.

And she was studying Indian constitution. Sorry my sister you are studying something that will soon be replaced by Mahabharata.

Indians and shame, now that is asking for too much.

Coming from NDTV speaks a lot. They are naxal channel which will edit the provocations done by these naxals and then show the police reactions. Not any more.

Indians are ignoring Lutyens Media which think they are god. These channel are involved into Hindufobic activities. and guess what!! all r used as reference by our 'peaceful' neighbor.

Yes ABP, Republic TV, Zee Tv etc etc are the true representation of India, if so then may god have mercy on this country.

Lol at the video. 4 days gone, another 6 days to go before we bury this issue once and for all.

Oh wow another stupid argument from a stupid person, oh its 4 days old so the issues raised must be irrlevant, yet digs issue up from hundreds of years ago, indeed a dumb graduate of Whatsapp University.

Trait shared by all bhakts other than being graduate of Whatsapp University is being utterly stupid.

Madar chod indians. kutay k bachay. they don't deserve to have a country. it should be divided into thousands of small state4s where everyone is safe from dogs.

2 most backward artificial countries in the world whose borders are made up by british empire made to fight each other to eternity like stupid monkeys. i have no words to show how much disgust i have for all of you. you also managed to completely **** up the reputation of entire brown race. before i met my girlfriend i got rejected by a pretty chinese girl because she thought all brown men are creepy because some pakistani was creeping her out and then before a vietnamese because 10 indian guys hit on her every week. wtf is this shit??
its just india in this case we created a new counry to stay away from those monkies and the monkey identity of being indian. we hate the idea of being called an indian or to be looked upon as their equal. **** them

Indians and shame, now that is asking for too much.

Yes ABP, Republic TV, Zee Tv etc etc are the true representation of India, if so then may god have mercy on this country.

Oh wow another stupid argument from a stupid person, oh its 4 days old so the issues raised must be irrlevant, yet digs issue up from hundreds of years ago, indeed a dumb graduate of Whatsapp University.

Trait shared by all bhakts other than being graduate of Whatsapp University is being utterly stupid.
Not true!
NDTV and Zee are extreme end of bigotry.
If you want to watch news, do refer WION or DD RajyaSabha TV. Unbiased, no noise and good conversation

Indians of this forum are the great people. Hamari galian khatay hain, hamari lanatain sehtay hain, phir bhi hamaray sath hain. Unhain pta hota hai keh @HRK apni bandok sedhi kiay hoay hai :sniper:, per phir bhi himmat kertay hain.

I salute all Indian posters here, who played their role in making this forum even richer. Thank you guys and love you all except for @pothead. I don't hate him, but I really don't like his attitude, but he is also welcome to post.
@Joe Shearer @Hamartia Antidote @jamahir and others.

Shut up madrassa student.
Jokes on you gau mutra drinker.

Not true!
NDTV and Zee are extreme end of bigotry.
If you want to watch news, do refer WION or DD RajyaSabha TV. Unbiased, no noise and good conversation

RajyaSabah TV is good. hahahaha joke of the century.

Indians of this forum are the great people. Hamari galian khatay hain, hamari lanatain sehtay hain, phir bhi hamaray sath hain. Unhain pta hota hai keh @HRK apni bandok sedhi kiay hoay hai :sniper:, per phir bhi himmat kertay hain.

Yes, we all know they are baysharam of highest proportions.

2 most backward artificial countries in the world whose borders are made up by british empire made to fight each other to eternity like stupid monkeys. i have no words to show how much disgust i have for all of you. you also managed to completely **** up the reputation of entire brown race. before i met my current chinese girlfriend i met another pretty chinese girl who was my girlfriend's friend and got rejected because apparently she thought all brown men are creepy because some pakistani was creeping her out and then before a vietnamese because 10 indian guys hit on her every week. wtf is this shit?? **** this!!

Perhaps you should stop blaming others for your creepiness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom