What's new

Shame on Government

Peaceful Civilian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shame on Begairat Police.....Shame on government. This is value of Senior citizens.??

10471429_10202691036658212_6217846376703079489_n.jpg

We got Pakistan for this day?
Where is Supreme court??

Last edited:
Shame on Begairat Police.....Shame on government. This is value of Senior citizens.??

10471429_10202691036658212_6217846376703079489_n.jpg

We got Pakistan for this day?
Where is Supreme court??
All are died?
Kia patay ye agay gaye hon aur inko police ny arrest kar k thany band kar diya ho!! :lol:

Police shouldn't be blamed for this, they ain't doing this at their own. It's the home ministry which should be blamed, police is bound to follow the orders from the house of Al-Sharif.

What is this?o_O

Age old tactic to stop political protest. Trailer trucks along with containers parked on roads to block them

People are crawling beneath these trucks to reach their homes.

Political immaturity from freak'n politicians. Democracy has a long long way to go here.

Oh look, People crossing under the container.
Let me take a picture and tell people to shame on the GoP instead of helping them.

This Government is a liar... They says something but practical takes other undemocratic steps....
PMLN is a proved liar. Geo news Update, again closed by container.

Oh look, People crossing under the container.
Let me take a picture and tell people to shame on the GoP instead of helping them.
I am talking about police , They have no shame, and government doesn't care about problems of even senior people. If your sister or Old mother crosses like this, you will still not change your opinion. This is normal:what:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom