What's new

Shame of 1962 to stay veiled

China is famous for wisdom

India is famous for cunningness

Decide yourself

yet tey backstabbed us in 1962

and pakistan in 1965(creating insurgency) and in kargil

who backstabbed who, india fired the first shot and we fired the last, the rest is history. the next war will be the same but before the first shot from india even hits there will be a need for a replacement capital of india after our missiles are done with them.

who backstabbed who, india fired the first shot and we fired the last, the rest is history. the next war will be the same but before the first shot from india even hits there will be a need for a replacement capital of india after our missiles are done with them.

offcourse china backstabbed

india or its capital isnt going anywhere dude wy dont u give it a try

China is famous for wisdom

famous ?? for wisdom :blink:?? so wise that it has made more enemies than friends by its wisdom...but I understand why you say this.

India is famous for cunningness

not cunning but aware now and cautious....that is necessary if it has to survive among its peaceful neighbours like Pakistan and China.

Decide yourself

yeaah !! :cool:

offcourse china backstabbed

india or its capital isnt going anywhere dude wy dont u give it a try

india want to decide boarder base on a British line, yes?

Britain has renounced that line, yes?

india implemented the forward policy while saying we are friends, yes?

indian outposts went PAST the line they recognize as their boarders, yes?

dont know where u learned about politics but sending soldiers into another country without permission is a cause for war and india didnt just send soldiers into disputed territory they had soldiers in undisputed Chinese territory.

so as far as im concern india cries friendship while sending soldiers into undisputed Chinese territory, maybe china wanted to return the favor in 62 then u guys cry that ur not ready or that china somehow actually lost okay.. keep daydreaming.

also its a fact china can launch a bunch(by bunch i mean thousands) of rockets into new Delphi not that they will but they can, fact not speculation.

india want to decide boarder base on a British line, yes?

Britain has renounced that line, yes?

india implemented the forward policy while saying we are friends, yes?

indian outposts went PAST the line they recognize as their boarders, yes?

dont know where u learned about politics but sending soldiers into another country without permission is a cause for war and india didnt just send soldiers into disputed territory they had soldiers in undisputed Chinese territory.

so as far as im concern india cries friendship while sending soldiers into undisputed Chinese territory, maybe china wanted to return the favor in 62 then u guys cry that ur not ready or that china somehow actually lost okay.. keep daydreaming.

also its a fact china can launch a bunch(by bunch i mean thousands) of rockets into new Delphi not that they will but they can, fact not speculation.

Ofcourse Stupidity has no limits...

Whenever there exist any boundary disputes and two friendly nations (India & China) need to resolve them.. Do you really think of sending troops and capturing that area?? sounds insane...

Anyways I consider it Mr Mao Zedong's great forward policy to use power for resoultions of border disputes with all neighbour nations..

Ofcourse Stupidity has no limits...

Whenever there exist any boundary disputes and two friendly nations (India & China) need to resolve them.. Do you really think of sending troops and capturing that area?? sounds insane...

Anyways I consider it Mr Mao Zedong's great forward policy to use power for resoultions of border disputes with all neighbour nations..

which part was stupid? the fact about india backstabbing china? or the fact that a few WS-2 and DF-21 will make it rain metal in new delhi?

So many pakistanis with chinese flags replying.

Anyways ..

We in Asia take everything too personally and hence can't develop. We still keeping the venom of 1962 for China and vice versa and this is same with all other Asian countries. In politics all the leaders are same so no matter which country we talk about they will try to deceive others.

Japan was nuked by US and I am sure if it would have been the case with India, China or any Asian country they would have been the enemy no. 1 of US. Rather they moved on realising it was a "Political / Military decision" of that time. Its not like they did superficially rather they understood it and now we can see where they are. If Japan wants they can be one of the most technologically superior armed forces in world and atleast in Asia they will be the best, but they didn't.

In case of India and China, we only fought one fight which is thousand times less intense than US and Japan where hundreds of thousands of people died. When they are now a good friends why not India and China. And in reality we are more closer than ever before. Since after 1962 we never had any sort of problems with China even when we were busy in wars on our west is the proof China is also not iterested in open war.

However, same cannot be said about Pakistan right now since they are now in process of eliminate the poisonous weeds from home and around. I wish they get 110% successful to show that there is no threat to world from them. Once done I see no reason that this region is much more peaceful and flourishing.

And I hope Indian govt. also try their best to help pakistan to stablise its situation and gain its trust. One cannot live in calm and peace if their neighbours are not happy.

I am a hardcore patriotic person when it come to my country India however I feel so sad that we are giving away our hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign companies which should have been used for our peoples. If so called developed nations are so concern about wars and confrontations why don't they just ban exports of weapons. If they do this we won't be in arms race with each other and can utilise this money to somewhere productive. Since they are the most "cunning" people around and they know if everything gets sorted, how they gonna be masters. They are very pleased to see the small fights we have, perfect to suck out more $$ from us.

I hope one day we see more international tenders for electricity generation, roads and sewage rather than for fighters, guns and submarines.

You East Indians! Some cry-babies u are!

You got a well-deserved beating from the Chinese >60 years ago and u still crying? Go suckle!

So many pakistanis with chinese flags replying.

Anyways ..

We in Asia take everything too personally and hence can't develop. We still keeping the venom of 1962 for China and vice versa and this is same with all other Asian countries. In politics all the leaders are same so no matter which country we talk about they will try to deceive others.

Japan was nuked by US and I am sure if it would have been the case with India, China or any Asian country they would have been the enemy no. 1 of US. Rather they moved on realising it was a "Political / Military decision" of that time. Its not like they did superficially rather they understood it and now we can see where they are. If Japan wants they can be one of the most technologically superior armed forces in world and atleast in Asia they will be the best, but they didn't.

In case of India and China, we only fought one fight which is thousand times less intense than US and Japan where hundreds of thousands of people died. When they are now a good friends why not India and China. And in reality we are more closer than ever before. Since after 1962 we never had any sort of problems with China even when we were busy in wars on our west is the proof China is also not iterested in open war.

However, same cannot be said about Pakistan right now since they are now in process of eliminate the poisonous weeds from home and around. I wish they get 110% successful to show that there is no threat to world from them. Once done I see no reason that this region is much more peaceful and flourishing.

And I hope Indian govt. also try their best to help pakistan to stablise its situation and gain its trust. One cannot live in calm and peace if their neighbours are not happy.

I am a hardcore patriotic person when it come to my country India however I feel so sad that we are giving away our hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign companies which should have been used for our peoples. If so called developed nations are so concern about wars and confrontations why don't they just ban exports of weapons. If they do this we won't be in arms race with each other and can utilise this money to somewhere productive. Since they are the most "cunning" people around and they know if everything gets sorted, how they gonna be masters. They are very pleased to see the small fights we have, perfect to suck out more $$ from us.

I hope one day we see more international tenders for electricity generation, roads and sewage rather than for fighters, guns and submarines.

good post, but Japan does not "not want" to become a military power, it's that its government is held hostage by the US army. they are also good friends with the US due to the presence of occupying US troops.

good post, but Japan does not "not want" to become a military power, it's that its government is held hostage by the US army. they are also good friends with the US due to the presence of occupying US troops.

Yes agreed. But do you honestly believe that if the people of japan have enmity against the US or West in general then they will be living their life in so much of harmony?

Country is not run by a few politicians but by its people. I been looking at the interviews of the japanese people survived in Nagasaki/hiroshima holocaust and not a single person spit one wrong word against US or any western country. Can we expect same from us? NO !!

This is the difference between Japan and us..

War and hatred is not a solution in current era. One can imagine when US and europe is fighting with afganistan for so many years and then also not able to eliminate the talibans, how could one country can conquer another. If someone is saying that then he/she is out of his mind.

We can make as much as weapons, it won't prevent killing hundreds of thousands of our own countrymen. And ofcourse we never count our brave soldiers who fight and die as casualty.

Me and you sitting comfortably in front of computer can type what ever we feel, but howcan we justify their life beacuse me and you have hostility towards each other and finally they have to sacrifice thier life because of us.

War and hatred is the last option and it should remain the last ..

Last edited:
Yes agreed. But do you honestly believe that if the people of japan have enmity against the US or West in general then they will be living their life in so much of harmony?

Country is not run by a few politicians but by its people. I been looking at the interviews of the japanese people survived in Nagasaki/hiroshima holocaust and not a single person spit one wrong word against US or any western country. Can we expect same from us? NO !!

This is the difference between Japan and us..

War and hatred is not a solution in current era. One can imagine when US and europe is fighting with afganistan for so many years and then also not able to eliminate the talibans, how could one country can conquer another. If someone is saying that then he/she is out of his mind.

We can make as much as weapons, it won't prevent killing hundreds of thousands of our own countrymen. And ofcourse we never count our brave soldiers who fight and die as casualty.

Me and you sitting comfortably in front of computer can type what ever we feel, but howcan we justify their life beacuse me and you have hostility towards each other and finally they have to sacrifice thier life because of us.

War and hatred is the last option and it should remain the last ..

Very good posts from you, indeed!

If Indian politicians think and act like you, and educate Indians like you, next century will be no others’ but India’s century.

But, given your insightful thinking, you are not likely to be accepted by current Indian society, as the society has been brainwashed for the past 5 decades with such toxic venoms as “back stabbing”, “number 1 enemy”, “96 hours”, etc, even though the reality is more likely India of Nehru back stabbed China.

Unfortunately, vote bank in a democratic society can only be established by Bollywood like sensation. Reality is boring, and, many times, disheartening.

Back
Top Bottom