What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be better for Pakistan Navy to engage in JV with China on the Development of SSBN, SSK and smaller SSKs along with some other projects too.

They cant involve in JV in nuclear propulsion arena... Diesel subs ok, but not for nuclear ones.. International laws dont permit...
Clandestine support is possible...

I can understand the Pakistani anxiety vis-a-vis Indian Navy, IN was a conventional force till now, but the lease of INS Chakra & imminent induction of INS Arihant & other nuclear powered subs give a great lead to IN over PN, this increase the divide (which is already high) of balance of power between India & Pakistan. Finding solutions to better defend one's country is ok, but we should not become so blind that we cannot differentiate between what is feasible & what is not.

The question is not - "Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?" but the real question is can the PN afford it?? Pakistan's entire military budget is of $ 6.4 billion, of which some $ 1 billion is the budget of PN (correct me if wrong), now India payed around $ 700 million to Russia for the 10 years lease of Akula II, how can PN afford such a high cost that to for a sub which it can only operate for a limited time?? Apart from this there are huge operating costs in the tune of million dollars for a SSN/SSBN, how will a limited resource navy like PN afford that?? Also international pressure will make sure that PN never get one.

Even if we think that somehow PN got the sub & is operating it, but than IN will get nearly 5 SSN/SSBN till 2020 & maybe 1 every 2 years than on. So what will PN do, match sub for a sub?? Arms race with India (having 8 times defence budget of Pakistan) is a thing PN can hardly afford at this time.

It doesn't matter PN operates 1 or 5 SSBM. Only one will destroy once for all. They have to afford it when they face devastating threat.

I can understand the Pakistani anxiety vis-a-vis Indian Navy, IN was a conventional force till now, but the lease of INS Chakra & imminent induction of INS Arihant & other nuclear powered subs give a great lead to IN over PN, this increase the divide (which is already high) of balance of power between India & Pakistan. Finding solutions to better defend one's country is ok, but we should not become so blind that we cannot differentiate between what is feasible & what is not.

The question is not - "Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?" but the real question is can the PN afford it?? Pakistan's entire military budget is of $ 6.4 billion, of which some $ 1 billion is the budget of PN (correct me if wrong), now India payed around $ 700 million to Russia for the 10 years lease of Akula II, how can PN afford such a high cost that to for a sub which it can only operate for a limited time?? Apart from this there are huge operating costs in the tune of million dollars for a SSN/SSBN, how will a limited resource navy like PN afford that?? Also international pressure will make sure that PN never get one.

Even if we think that somehow PN got the sub & is operating it, but than IN will get nearly 5 SSN/SSBN till 2020 & maybe 1 every 2 years than on. So what will PN do, match sub for a sub?? Arms race with India (having 8 times defence budget of Pakistan) is a thing PN can hardly afford at this time.

It doesn't matter PN operates 1 or 5 SSBM. Only one will destroy once for all. They have to afford it when they face devastating threat.

It's a typical exapmle of human right violation happened in Uttar. can you see it ?

Don't give lectures on human right violation n Pak or China r no saints for that matter to teach anybody human right, besides riots aren't something new to sub continent...

N most important point, those who r fighting r INDIAN CITIZENS n only we will decide what we'll do in that matter its none of ur responsibilities....:angry:

N how does any of this BS has anything to do with Pak, i mean how communal riots in India r reason for China to provide SSBN for Pak....

This the most lame excuss that i ever heard in my entire life...:hang3:

This is the best reply i can get on PDF :lol:

Mate, i gave a logic, if u want to counter me pls give a logic of ur own. Is ur one liner a blanket answer to my every question?? India also wants to induct AC's like the one operated by USN, but every sane person knows that since it cannot afford it, it will only be suicidal to go for it. Also can u elaborate on how a single SSN of PN will destroy 160+ ships IN (world's 5 largest, consisting of AC, SSBN,SSN,etc.) ???

Don't give lectures on human right violation n Pak or China r no saints for that matter to teach anybody human right, besides riots aren't something new to sub continent...

N most important point, those who r fighting r INDIAN CITIZENS n only we will decide what we'll do in that matter its none of ur responsibilities....:angry:

N how does any of this BS has anything to do with Pak, i mean how communal riots in India r reason for China to provide SSBN for Pak....

This the most lame excuss that i ever heard in my entire life...:hang3:
Those Muslim live in India is not well protected, you can't deny it. Only a strong Pakistan will ensure the safety of those Muslim living in India. Don't ever forget the reason why India and Pakistan got spllited, for religious difference.

Those Muslim live in India is not well protected, you can't deny it. Only a strong Pakistan will ensure the safety of those Muslim living in India. Don't ever forget the reason why India and Pakistan got spllited, for religious difference.

here comes the saviour who cant protect religious buddhist and monks in their own country....
Moreover muslim subjects are indians , pakistan can care about their minorities...
I take the same logic... Hindus are threatened in pakistan along with christians... So lets make India powerfull to protect the rights of hindus... OK? And lets make india powerfull to protect tibetian rights... happy?

This is the best reply i can get on PDF :lol:

Mate, i gave a logic, if u want to counter me pls give a logic of ur own. Is ur one liner a blanket answer to my every question?? India also wants to induct AC's like the one operated by USN, but every sane person knows that since it cannot afford it, it will only be suicidal to go for it. Also can u elaborate on how a single SSN of PN will destroy 160+ ships IN (world's 5 largest, consisting of AC, SSBN,SSN,etc.) ???
You can't build it, it's not about yo can't afford it.

Indians are listening to BS for years and More muslims are killed in Pakistan than India :lol: :lol: :lol:.
And the killing based on sect is still continuing in Pakistan.

Stop this BS propaganda India didn't start any of the 3-4 wars we have fought with Pak.
Rather it was Pak who has been the agressor all these years so don't try to play the victim card for Pak here...

Besides India's no first use policy doesn't allow us to use nukes on Pak but if they ever tried to use nukes on us than we'll make sure that would be the last time they we'll be trying anything...

Period.

You can't build it, it's not about yo can't afford it.

Mate, seriously, u started this thread by asking a question which u thought is right, now when a person is giving u logic & countering ur logic, u don't have answers, if u don't stand on what u started with than there is no point discussing with u, sorry i m out of here :)

here comes the saviour who cant protect religious buddhist and monks in their own country....
Moreover muslim subjects are indians , pakistan can care about their minorities...
I take the same logic... Hindus are threatened in pakistan along with christians... So lets make India powerfull to protect the rights of hindus... OK? And lets make india powerfull to protect tibetian rights... happy?
If India doesn't provide shield for DaLai lama, tragedy in Tibet will never happen. No one feel good when you see those immolation picture. It is india who provide asylum for the culprits, you will pay for that wrongdoing. We have same religious identity with Tibetan, thats not the case in inida.

Apparently, you are on some low quality Weed:woot::smokin::wacko::dirol::crazy::hang2:

Mate, seriously, u started this thread by asking a question which u thought is right, now when a person is giving u logic & countering ur logic, u don't have answers, if u don't stand on what u started with than there is no point discussing with u, sorry i m out of here :)
At your convenience.

Those Muslims ur r talking here themselves choose India over Pak n r Proud to be Indian citizens n they aren't like Pak Hindus n Ahemdis who r running for their lives in there own country...

N for ur kind info last time Pak thought it was strong muslim nation it lead to the creation of Bangladesh...:hitwall:

Stop this BS propaganda India didn't start any of the 3-4 wars we have fought with Pak.
Rather it was Pak who has been the agressor all these years so don't try to play the victim card for Pak here...

Besides India's no first use policy doesn't allow us to use nukes on Pak but if they ever tried to use nukes on us than we'll make sure that would be the last time they we'll be trying anything...

Period.
Nehru call china backstabber when he attack china, you always indulge in this way. After 50 year get past, you still deny the fact and finding any kinds of excuse for your defea. Pretty mature, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom