What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If china leases an nuclear sub to Pakistan,the whole game will change,India might consider allowing US subs to dock at its port

Are you announcing Indian military's doctrine or government's policy here? I don't think so. Let's not make these massive statements that mean nothing and everyone goes back to the fan boy fairy tales. US won't need to 'dock' at Indian ports unless there was a war and it needed support. The US has MUCH closer places to China where it can dock and be 100% involved with activities. India takes it further. Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea are ALL closer to China from different sides

You are serious right? Read the assessment by the Pentagon released post Bombay attacks. The Indian military will never have the balance tilted in its favor. The sheer distance with Pakistan doesn't make that scenario work. India may have huge conventional assets but the next war won't be conventional. That is for sure. Pakistanis are not stupid to wait and get beat up. India may think that the balance is 'tilting' in its favor but I think Pakistan's strategy is nukes and all out. It makes sense also it is CRAZY logic. They think that they in a prolonged war, they'll lose a BIG chunk of their country due to the lack of strategic depth and the size of the Indian army and air force. More than likely, in a prolonged conventional war, they also know that they might lose their nukes due to constant attacks too......to avoid a check mate.....they'll use their nukes. There is a reason as to why they have a fastest growing arsenal of these weapons.
I REALLY think both of you guys should sit down and solve your issues with dialogue. It does wonder when two people meet knowing they have to give some to gain some. Running these scenarios on website and hating the other needs to be a last century's thought. The worlds moved on and the hate walls need to be brought down for everyone's safety.

Nukes are for defense they are not used to project power, The moment you try to use them you should be ready for MAD.

It is already broken mate don't worry about balance in south Asia, It has already tilted in India's favor.

Future accusations of Indian Navy will make vis-a-vis with CCP navy.
Regarding the recent riot between Muslim and Hindu in Uttar pradesh, China should help Pakistan build SSBN buidling capability ASAP.

you are underestimate your enemy. Pakistan is not a sheep waitin to be killed, they are really sharp in the past wars you. PN will have 052d destroyer in the future, soft loan will make it happen in a speed you never make yourself belief.

Ofcourse PN can have Type 052D destroyers, Chinese AC n all of PLAN inventory on soft loan....:lol:

But soft loan r still loans n they have to be repayed...

U r talking about hypothetical situations which may or may not happen in future n 1-2 Type 052D isn't something which India can't handle. But the question here is when r they going to have them

N u still didn't answer my question about China's views with respect to my post no.10 in respect of sale of SSBN to Pak...:wave:

Regarding the recent riot between Muslim and Hindu in Uttar pradesh, China should help Pakistan build SSBN buidling capability ASAP.

What about Tibetan immolation and whole tibet legitimate govt. running in India. Xingxang and the uprising there??

East sea senkaku dispute, South china sea dispute??

The list goes on............ and on.

Now what does Indian Hindu Muslim riots has to do with Pak or SSBN....:what:

R u trying to say that riots in India r considered as attack on Pak sovereinity:rofl:

I don't know what the hell ur talking here...:hang3:

Now what does Indian Hindu Muslim riots has to do with Pak or SSBN....:what:

R u trying to say that riots in India r considered as attack on Pak sovereinity:rofl:

I don't know what the hell ur talking here...:hang3:
It's a typical exapmle of human right violation happened in Uttar. can you see it ?

What about Tibetan immolation and whole tibet legitimate govt. running in India. Xingxang and the uprising there??

East sea senkaku dispute, South china sea dispute??

The list goes on............ and on.
You quit ours,we quit yours.

Ofcourse PN can have Type 052D destroyers, Chinese AC n all of PLAN inventory on soft loan....:lol:

But soft loan r still loans n they have to be repayed...

U r talking about hypothetical situations which may or may not happen in future n 1-2 Type 052D isn't something which India can't handle. But the question here is when r they going to have them

N u still didn't answer my question about China's views with respect to my post no.10 in respect of sale of SSBN to Pak...:wave:
Most Chinese will say yes to the sale.

Pakistan's progress on miniaturized Nuclear Reactors small enough to fit in Submarines is at a stage that would stump most of the analysts out there. However, I do not believe Pakistan would announce the existence of Nuclear armed Nuclear powered submarines even after 10-20 years of induction because of apparent reasons. Induction of 'true' indigenous nuclear powered submarines is not as far as many of you think.

By indigenous I mean completely home built, albeit with some assistance and most importantly not only from China.

Nukes are for defense they are not used to project power, The moment you try to use them you should be ready for MAD.

That is how we prevented three wars , genius ... :azn:

If Pakistan ask for what India already has and acutally pose threat, we might seriously consider it.

This is one of the most asinine comments i have read. are you a member of the Chinese party to make such a decision? :disagree:
if you want to discuss some this at least let have something which we might actually be able to believe.

I can understand the Pakistani anxiety vis-a-vis Indian Navy, IN was a conventional force till now, but the lease of INS Chakra & imminent induction of INS Arihant & other nuclear powered subs give a great lead to IN over PN, this increase the divide (which is already high) of balance of power between India & Pakistan. Finding solutions to better defend one's country is ok, but we should not become so blind that we cannot differentiate between what is feasible & what is not.

The question is not - "Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?" but the real question is can the PN afford it?? Pakistan's entire military budget is of $ 6.4 billion, of which some $ 1 billion is the budget of PN (correct me if wrong), now India payed around $ 700 million to Russia for the 10 years lease of Akula II, how can PN afford such a high cost that to for a sub which it can only operate for a limited time?? Apart from this there are huge operating costs in the tune of million dollars for a SSN/SSBN, how will a limited resource navy like PN afford that?? Also international pressure will make sure that PN never get one.

Even if we think that somehow PN got the sub & is operating it, but than IN will get nearly 5 SSN/SSBN till 2020 & maybe 1 every 2 years than on. So what will PN do, match sub for a sub?? Arms race with India (having 8 times defence budget of Pakistan) is a thing PN can hardly afford at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom