What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Nehru was a backstabber. he confused others by calling china backstabber. This is not tolerable at all. Shame on him. Hindi Chini brothers, come on guys. Your media is twisting anything, open your eyes!

my god u indian r so brainwashed abt wars that who started it well i havnt seen people can so much believe in what they c on TV or just what they read in internet:lol:

so if that is so why r u building full barrage of them 3-4 should enough of Pak

my god u indian r so brainwashed abt wars that who started it well i havnt seen people can so much believe in what they c on TV or just what they read in internet:lol: Apparently, change India with Pakistan and it is the Most Brutal fact for you to digest:argh:

my god u indian r so brainwashed abt wars that who started it well i havnt seen people can so much believe in what they c on TV or just what they read in internet:lol:

It looks like you are the one who is brainwashed .....:hitwall:

so if that is so why r u building full barrage of them 3-4 should enough of Pak

When considering about a credible nuke triad we will have to take into considertaion of both pak and china.

Now there are actually 4 SSBN in various stages of construction .

You struggle to get everything china has, china will ensure Pakistan have everything India has. Status quo will make sure India behave himself from chest thumping.

We aren't struggling to get what China has rather we have got better options then what China has to offer...

We may not to able to maintain brick for brick vis a vis China but soon we'll have enough to maintain a credible defence against China, we claiming to be ur enemies but if u hellbent to make one out of us then for petty issues like Tibetians then i can't help u...

N if u have forgotten then let me remind u Status Quo has always been in India's favour n will always remain so....:wave:

with the same excuse we can also build them or induct them from china.:lol:
NO???

Ofcouse you can but the problem no country has ever provided another country with an SSBN.

It looks like you are the one who is brainwashed .....:hitwall:

When considering about a credible nuke triad we will have to take into considertaion of both pak and china.

Now there are actually 4 SSBN in various stages of construction .
You forget to count in the possibility of delay routine sir.

Nukes are for defense they are not used to project power, The moment you try to use them you should be ready for MAD.

I am VERY confused. What did you MISS from my post....??? Re-read it. MAD is what I was talking about. In this scenario, Pakistan isn't going to blow up one Nuke waiting to be destroyed. They'll take you guys back to pre-economy days and in the process.....they'll lose 80% of Pakistan probably. But the 50% of India that they'll take out.....is what makes the 'economically prosper' India. So MAD was what I was talking about if you missed it. Both of you guys will go back to the stone age!!!
Now let's get off this crazy horse you are on and go drink some cold water. You need to wash away that caffeine you've been drinking a lot from your system. Sitting in front of the computer writing these terstosterone base statements don't help a lot. It's be nice if people try not to project themselves as supermen. Use the negative energy towards positivity. You can gain a LOT from Pakistan and China if you were to become friends even for trade, vs. nuke each other and kill millions of civilians who already live a pretty crappy lifestyle. I read these testy, silly, my dick* is bigger than yours statement and I wonder if you had taken a look outside on the streets before you suggest crap like this. Let's all soften our tones and try to create peace between about 2.5 billion people just between India, China and Pakistan!

We aren't struggling to get what China has rather we have got better options then what China has to offer...

We may not to able to maintain brick for brick vis a vis China but soon we'll have enough to maintain a credible defence against China, we claiming to be ur enemies but if u hellbent to make one out of us then for petty issues like Tibetians then i can't help u...

N if u have forgotten then let me remind u Status Quo has always been in India's favour n will always remain so....:wave:
India will have to play clever as long as china stands with Pakistan and Bangladesh. You backstabbed us in 1962, do you think we will allow that happens again? Definitely no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom