What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCP persuaded Dalai Lama discarding slavery system in 1950s, he refused and escaped away. Why we should render a slaveocracy autonomy power? I appreciate India government standing on one china policy, but Indian member in this forum will be reluctant to accept it. May be not you yogi.

It doesn't matter what i or other Indian members say on this forum as One China policy is officially recognised by GOI

Similarly, u selling J-16s or SSBN or even AC on PDF doesn't matter unless officially declared by CCP...:wave:

Ofcouse you can but the problem no country has ever provided another country with an SSBN.

Then what is the status of akula? i think the one one yr getting is a SSBN.

NO??

Buying from others doesn't build up a superpower, never.

It doesn't matter what i or other Indian members say on this forum as One China policy is officially recognised by GOI

Similarly, u selling J-16s or SSBN or even AC on PDF doesn't matter unless officially declared by CCP...:wave:
CCP never declare it, they just do it.

Then what is the status of akula? i think the one one yr getting is a SSBN.

NO??

No Akula II aren't SSBN they r SSN...:wave:

Besides SSBN involve BMs hence they haven't been sold by any country till date...

Can You Enlighten us with your, SO CALLED HISTORY :argh:

No need to show you, cause your history teacher will never tell you the truth. Distortion prevails in your history outlook. Nehru had paved your way before his death, dare to challenge?

@ Chinese
@ Indians

Come on lets not fight. Its not us who matters its the people in the offices who know such things, its not us the fanboys of PDF who will decide.Thanks!

No need to show you, cause your history teacher will never tell you the truth. Distortion prevails in your history outlook. Nehru had paved your way before his death, dare to challenge?

Only 50 **** AR** Warriors know the History.......Go get some life.............:argh::bunny::partay:

Buying from others doesn't build up a superpower, never.

CCP never declare it, they just do it.

Even u guys have been buying weapons from Russia
The only diff is that u copy them n call them ur own we licence produce them with tot thats all...

N what i meant was unless there is any official or unofficial sale agreement for these weapons between GOP n CCP nothings gonna happen no matter how hard u sell them on PDF...:wave:

I kinda like the humor you got yogi, I'm not promoting some cheap tomatoes in the marketplace, Pakistan just need it. We appreciate Russian weapon, but a indeginous type.

Only 50 **** AR** Warriors know the History.......Go get some life.............:argh::bunny::partay:
Same to you......

To COUNTER this pak is alrdy working u can see their is also a baburs navel version which we can fire it from our convtln subs NOW COMING TO topic pak dsnt need 2 have 10 20 NUKE SUB cz the main threat is from the India so 1 wll be enough to keep ur enemy at bay cz u u jst have 2 show ur enemy that they got a weapon which counter u now PN dsnt got huge funds LIKE indian navy so they go for a more cheaper way babur wht is the purpose of a nuke sub it can stay for a long time in under sea so no 1 can detect it and it also got nuke with convtn Sub u can also do that same thing then why u have 2 buy a much more expnsve weapon in the same prices pak can get alot more subs and alot more baburs so which 1 better 1 or more then 1 :D u take a pic

Yaar, why are we sitting and discussing? They want to get a SSN, let them have one. They want to get an SSBN let them have one. The problem is the SSBN is normally a second strike weapon or if the target is too far off to get close to the enemy.

The SSBN is less of an India specific component and more of a future planning by the PN probably for opponents who are much further away. As far as the Indo-Pak scenario goes the SSBN is something we will take or take into account in the future. For e.g the P8I and the Tupolves and the Kamortas.

Also, operating a SSN/SSBN is not a simple affair. You need to operate beyond your territorial waters and this requires training, doctrines and the rest.

Another thing, we should have expected the Pak Navy to at some point of time try to procure a SSN. The reason being their emphasis on access denial to the IN during war. According to me, its just a matter of time before the PN has a SSN.

To COUNTER this pak is alrdy working u can see their is also a baburs navel version which we can fire it from our convtln subs NOW COMING TO topic pak dsnt need 2 have 10 20 NUKE SUB cz the main threat is from the India so 1 wll be enough to keep ur enemy at bay cz u u jst have 2 show ur enemy that they got a weapon which counter u now PN dsnt got huge funds LIKE indian navy so they go for a more cheaper way babur wht is the purpose of a nuke sub it can stay for a long time in under sea so no 1 can detect it and it also got nuke with convtn Sub u can also do that same thing then why u have 2 buy a much more expnsve weapon in the same prices pak can get alot more subs and alot more baburs so which 1 better 1 or more then 1 :D u take a pic

1 will not be enough, my friend. You will need at-least 2 for any kind of effectivity. 3 for proper deployment.

Chinas divide and rule policy learned from west applying successfully in south asia ..keeping itself safe and making pakistan as scapegoat with all those sweet words

Those Muslim live in India is not well protected, you can't deny it. Only a strong Pakistan will ensure the safety of those Muslim living in India. Don't ever forget the reason why India and Pakistan got spllited, for religious difference.

don't know about others but i really don't need Pakistan's protection... :agree: at least me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom