What's new

Shahzeb murder case: Shahrukh Jatoi, two other suspects released on bail

Yar when altaf hussain can go scot free in England than this is Pakistan. Why wait for the courts get ur own justice if u can otherwise learn to live with it.

Spoken like an extreme ignorant!!

AH had not broken any of UK laws and that is the reason he was let go.

Well a few years back there was an amendment made in the laws that even if the accused is pardoned by the victims family in return of Diyat , the accused will still have to serve 7 years in prison.

And the state can still be party to this case and prosecute him under Fisad-al-Ardh (mischief on earth).For which maximum sentence is 14 years.But I don't think the Gov. will prosecute him.

yeh in bhaya land Money Laundering is not a crime!

Kid, do you even know what money laundering is? Do you have any idea what a predicate offense is? Do you know how the 2 are interlinked? Do you have any idea about MoU between countries on ML/TF??? Any idea about FATF, APG, EGMONT etc.???

Any idea at all? Now, please, let the adult take it from here.

Kid, do you even know what money laundering is? Do you have any idea what a predicate offense is? Do you know how the 2 are interlinked? Do you have any idea about MoU between countries on ML/TF??? Any idea about FATF, APG, EGMONT etc.???

Any idea at all? Now, please, let the adult take it from here.
Sure i think i know you from wcck days and you have been a hardcore bhaya supporter (if you are the same guy) and you will go to any length to defend that toad!

I dont know shit about fafta or any bs all i know is toad is a terrorist and uk is harbouring a terrorist!

Sure i think i know you from wcck days and you have been a hardcore bhaya supporter (if you are the same guy) and you will go to any length to defend that toad!

I dont know shit about fafta or any bs all i know is toad is a terrorist and uk is harbouring a terrorist!

I have been a hardcore Karachi supporter, and MQM is the only party that has worked for my city......no other party has done that. But that is beyond the point. On a separate note, yes, you probably recall me from WCCK days.

First you frame a charge of ML on AH and now it is Terrorism. While either or both could potentially be true in Pakistan, they are not applicable in UK. It is because he did neither of those things in UK. Law is the law!!!!

Must Listen

Our System
25994626_1958385671080938_6332938757758566596_n.jpg

I have been a hardcore Karachi supporter, and MQM is the only party that has worked for my city......no other party has done that. But that is beyond the point. On a separate note, yes, you probably recall me from WCCK days.

First you frame a charge of ML on AH and now it is Terrorism. While either or both could potentially be true in Pakistan, they are not applicable in UK. It is because he did neither of those things in UK. Law is the law!!!!
Lols please tell me you are not serious! Toad worked for his masters and himself not for your people or people of khi.

Lols please tell me you are not serious! Toad worked for his masters and himself not for your people or people of khi.

And look at the beautiful Jatoi and Laghari and other landlord owned Karachi today......such an exemplary city!! Thank God we are saved from the toad.

And look at the beautiful Jatoi and Laghari and other landlord owned Karachi today......such an exemplary city!! Thank God we are saved from the toad.
And who is calling jatoi or lagharis angel? We got rid of toad i hope we get rid of waderas as well! Id love to see toad hanged but will the gallow stand or will it break from toads weight?

And who is calling jatoi or lagharis angel? We got rid of toad i hope we get rid of waderas as well! Id love to see toad hanged but will the gallow stand or will it break from toads weight?

MQM was the reason these feudals stayed within their limits and boundaries for decades. They are now free to rule Karachi once again, thanks to the intermittent operations against Karachi by our beloved forces, who incidentally created MQM themselves. And wish all you want, you don't have to face these feudals, it is Karachittes who have to face them, keep safe in Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom