What's new

Shahzeb Khan murder: Parents pardon culprits 'in the name of Allah'

I can still assure you , mate that it makes little to no difference . Majority of others consider it just and according to the religion . This isn't the first or second time , the law has been abused .

Could not agree more. We can't do much except vent our selves out on how we are molesting the laws.

@MM_Haider

The family is settled fine in Australia after taking the huge sum of money according to the same law and the killer is pardoned . Either implement it or repeal it altogether . After all , this isn't the first time , it is being abused to hell ! Shahzaib's parents have ' cashed out ' their son's death , to their maximum benefit - got the best deal , because of the same ' Diyyat ' and ' Qisas ' .

even if the Diyat is taken or not.. Shahzeb's parents ought to return the amount spent on the proceedings, amount spent on police who went to UAE to catch the murderer .. and time wasted in proceedings.. is it a bloody joke that money extracted from the sweat of poor, dejected and smelly public is wasted just like that? also such cold blooded murders are direct crime against the state.. Shahzeb was son of Aurangzeb.. agreed but what about benefits state provided to that person.. all the subsidies which govt provides on the health, fuel, electricity just to make one person a loyal citizen.. and that's why state must respond to give due punishment to the murderers .. enough is enough now.. blackmailing in the name of Islam must stop now.. when there is no way out Islam comes to the picture..previously it was Raymond Davis and now it is this young man.. the case was anyway in Anti Terrorism court and in no way the culprits can get leverage just because the parents of the victim have forgiven the culprits, fi sabil iLllah..

Last edited by a moderator:
very dumb point

when there is lawlessness and feudal system, when their family is pressurised to accept blood money or face the consequences, then you have no other choice then accept blood money

by the way a very bad example, pakistani people esp burger bachas was so much protesting for getting justice, this is a real shame for this family

if there was any feudal pressure they should have come open in the media

its very shameful example

it will give very bad impression to their family and their deceased son

The whole country was/is with them print media,social networking sites etc... so what are they scared off?

They are relatives of nabil gobol, gobol family is balochi/sindhi not pushtoon. Nabil gobol and his other relatives have disowned them "la taluq" for not giving justice to the kid and running after the money/visas.

So yes I know something you can keep quiet and sit in the corner.

Nabeel Gabol is not Aurangzeb Khan's relative ... His wife is aunt of Shahzeb Khan ... It means Nabeel Gabol himself doesn't have blood relation with this family ... Neither Aurangzeb nor his wife & kids ..........

Another sister of Aurangzeb is living in Nowshehra ... And I think you know very well that where Nowshehra is located .......

I had told you before to keep your mouth shut when you don't know anything but you didn't listen.

This family is Khattak from Kohat. It's only that Shahzeb's khala is the wife of Nabil Gabol.

I hope from now on you will think before opening your gutter like mouth again. Thank you.

Khatak ya patakh .. pukhton or mohajir no cares where are they from they are family from karachi and the youth stood by them hundreds and thousands protested the killings , on streets , social media & every where.

even if the Diyat is taken or not.. Shahzeb's parents ought to return the amount spent on the proceedings, amount spent on police who went to UAE to catch the murderer .. and time wasted in proceedings.. is it a bloody joke that money extracted from the sweat of poor, dejected and smelly public is wasted just like that? also such cold blooded murders are direct crime against the state.. Shahzeb was son of Aurangzeb.. agreed but what about benefits state provided to that person.. all the subsidies which govt provides on the health, fuel, electricity just to make one person a loyal citizen.. and that's why state must respond to give due punishment to the murderers .. enough is enough now.. blackmailing in the name of Islam must stop now.. when there is no way out Islam comes to the picture..previously it was Raymond Davis and now it is this young man.. the case was anyway in Anti Terrorism court and in no way the culprits can get leverage just because the parents of the victim have forgiven the culprits, fi sabil iLllah..

Well , mate , as we speak here about it . The shameless family after cashing their only son's death are heading over to Australia to enjoy their life happily ever after . This is the reality on ground , they did take the money for it . Now , even if they didn't , yes the state wasted its precious time and resources to apprehend the powerful culprits involved in the murder and even sentenced them to death according to the same maligned Anglo Saxon mixed laws . I know this is direct crime against the society and the blood money doesn't make sense in such case , but unfortunately an overwhelming majority of Islamic scholars/Mullahs are of the opinion that it is applicable for both intentional and unintentional murder without any society/state thing coming in . So , well its an Islamic law being abused just like others - blasphemy for instant . I can understand what you are saying and I second that opinion about the responsibility and crime committed against the state . But , it is time , we interpret laws properly instead of relying on God's viceroys and Madarsa Graduate . Sure , religion to the rescue every time when you have nothing left . This isn't the first time , such thing has happened . The history is filled with cases of people who were pardoned after their family accepted the blood money and let go of the murder , according to religious law

You are right about the case being in ATC court and no permissibility of blood money crap there . But , did you forget that this is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? Lets see what the Chief Justice can further do , though hope is eternal , the probability nears zero .

I had told you before to keep your mouth shut when you don't know anything but you didn't listen.

I hope from now on you will think before opening your gutter like mouth again. Thank you.

Did I tell you before that you need to learn to talk with civility ? :azn:

If not , then I am doing it today . You have a habit of opening troll threads and posting childish posts supporting terrorists and making stories up which which make no sense and then running from there , when you are confronted with fact and logic . You kids need to be replied in your own manner to make you understand .

Did I tell you before that you need to learn to talk with civility ? :azn:

If not , then I am doing it today . You have a habit of opening troll threads and posting childish posts supporting terrorists and making stories up which which make no sense and then running from there , when you are confronted with fact and logic . You kids need to be replied in your own manner to make you understand .

Nibbling away at your sanity, one post at a time.:hang2:

Nibbling away at your sanity, one post at a time.:hang2:

A broken tape , perhaps ? An autobot speaking the same each time ? A programmed robot doing the same which its told to ? :D

Nay , you know I am Mullah and extremism proof . After all , I deal with them on a daily basis . :lol:

A broken tape , perhaps ? An autobot speaking the same each time ? A programmed robot doing the same which its told to ? :D

Nay , you know I am Mullah and extremism proof . After all , I deal with them on a daily basis . :lol:

My sympathies and admiration. Set @Hyperion lose on them or something- maybe @somebozo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabeel Gabol is not Aurangzeb Khan's relative ... His wife is aunt of Shahzeb Khan ... It means Nabeel Gabol himself doesn't have blood relation with this family ... Neither Aurangzeb nor his wife & kids ..........

Another sister of Aurangzeb is living in Nowshehra ... And I think you know very well that where Nowshehra is located .......

Bhai don't complain me, it was shown on entire Pak news channels every new channel had telecast that nabil and family dis-owns la taluq with them. What I read/heard I posted, maybe take it up with news channels?. Aurangzeb's sister living in noshehra doesn't prove that he is pathan, maybe she is married to a guy from KPK, I can point out more than a dozen punjabi/sindhi families living in KPK for the past 20+ Years.

I have a query. please do not troll.

1. Person A kills B.
2. B's next of kin, C, agrees to take blood money.
3. A pays C. Case closed.

Now,

1. Person A kills B.
2. B's next of kin, C, does not agree to take blood money. But, there is D who is the next in line to take it.
3. A kills B. D agrees to take blood money for both B and C's murder.

Is this possible?

They have right to accept blood money but why did they play with emotions of whole nation just to increase price of their son's blood ... Why had they accepted blood money in the beginning of this case....??

It must hav been a difficult decision for Shahzeb's parents. I think shahrukh's parents initially thought that their son could get away with it ... Shahrukh 's lawyer tried to prove that his client was juvenile at the time he committed the act also there was influence being used politically . Once shahrukh was sentenced by the supreme court his parents had no option but to offer huge amounts in diyat ... I still hav sympathies for Shahzeb's family bcz at the end of the day they hav to live this life ...with their two young daughters in this society ... I wish no one in their shoes but GOD forbid if one were what could he (a father) do ? unless ofcourse he plans to reform this society ... which 99.99% people wud be unwilling to do . Our efforts havn't gone all in vain ... atleast a family will be better off bcz of our efforts ...as for Shahrukh i don't think he will live in this country any more too (in case he escapes the terrorism related charges for which there is no pardon)... please don't listen too much to all those psudo-ghaiart injectors infesting the news channels ... majority are devoid of the term 'ghairat' themselves.

1101959006-1.gif

All Pakistan's laws, when they are changed, are reviewed for conformity to sharia, aren't they? At least, this law was. So the wealthy can kill and get off with paying a fine as a result, isn't that how it's supposed to be in an Islamic republic? Why should Pakistanis get upset about it, then? Shouldn't Pakistanis simply nudge each other and say, "Our system is best?"

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom