What's new

Shahrukh Khan can come to Pakistan if he does not feel safe in India: Hafiz

I hope Shahrukh is not Shia or Ahmadi...cuz that would really suck if he was to go to Pakistan!

Not a bad idea for all of India's Muslims to join Pakistan.

Of course since they are 20% of Indian Population they will bring with them 20% of their pro-rata share of Indian Territory and 20% of all the ASSETS of india.

Just say the word and we will take those Muslims back under those conditions and solve India's Muslim Problem.

He...He.......phir bhik mangne lag gaye.......

We are already given you more than u desired.........these are REFUGEE in our country due to bad politics of our leader.

And his forefathers were?
Perdon moi?

Pathans from TORKHUM area of Pakistan's KP Province.

He...He.......phir bhik mangne lag gaye.......

We are already given you more than u desired.........these are REFUGEE in our country due to bad politics of our leader.

Dunda kay zoor pay lange, jaisa pehle pakistan liya tha, gadhay.

Shahrukh Khan maybe come to Pakistan, however, he should speak out the new independence of 140 million Indian Muslims. A new country must start the symbol of Che Guevara (Shahrukh khan).:P

Shahrukh Khan maybe come to Pakistan, however, he should speak out the new independence of 140 million Indian Muslims. A new country must start the symbol of Che Guevara (Shahrukh khan).:P

Actually there are more than 200 million Muslims in India. Indian Govt. undercounts the Muslim Population for political reasons.

Dunda kay zoor pay lange, jaisa pehle pakistan liya tha, gadhay.

Abe us pakistan ko tum sambhal nahi sake aur hamne usme se bangladesh peda karwa diya, ab thode din aur ruko naya baluchistant nikalenge tumhare me se aur tum sirf kasmir......kasmir......karte rah jaoge.

I think Shahrukh should accept the offer and go to Pakistan. To tell them the definition of secularism and make most of the Muslims in Pakistan a Muslim exactly like him.. By doing so, he will do a great favor to the savior of their society and country..

Not a bad idea for all of India's Muslims to join Pakistan.

Of course since they are 20% of Indian Population they will bring with them 20% of their pro-rata share of Indian Territory and 20% of all the ASSETS of india.

Let us say, three states i.e. Gujrat, Up and Bihar will become part of Pakistan under this arrangement. All the Hindus will have to leave these territories.

Just say the word and we will take those Muslims back under those conditions and solve India's Muslim Problem.

LOL, even if you offer them all your 72 virgins each plus all the benefits I doubt they would want to be called Pakistani's.....SRK is really upset and irked that he is being told to go to Pakistan or that he is identified as a Pakistani - that should be a clue for you. :lol:

For God's sake please i don't want to be a part of Pakistan. :sick: sorry hafiz please solve your own problems first then think about Indian muslims.

LOL, even if you offer them all your 72 virgins each plus all the benefits I doubt they would want to be called Pakistani's.....SRK is upset that he is being told to go to Pakistan or that he is identified as a Pakistani - that should be a clue for you. :lol:

:lol: Pakistanis are feeling good that he felt insulted to be called a Pakistani.. TBH, I would take it as an insult too and believe action should be taken against the guy who abused him in this insane/inhumane/insulting/disgusting manner..

Abe us pakistan ko tum sambhal nahi sake aur hamne usme se bangladesh peda karwa diya, ab thode din aur ruko naya baluchistant nikalenge tumhare me se aur tum sirf kasmir......kasmir......karte rah jaoge.

Aur wo sub tumharee DUUM Pharney kay chakar mein rehangay jaise Bangladesh tumharee DUUM ka Phora bun gaya hai.

Bangladesh sey khush ho na.

Roz Pole vault kar ke aatey hain tumhare ghar tomhain Lootney.

Kiya kamal kiya tum nay Bangladesh banaa kay. Upnee he duum mein Phoora uga liya.

WAH GURUJEE WAH,,,,

Kitney Aqaalmund hain aap.:D

@doublemaster and other folks - what do you have to say about this offer from Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom