What's new

Shahrukh Khan can come to Pakistan if he does not feel safe in India: Hafiz

very funny indeed... Pakistan couldn't give a safe stay even to Osama, their most valued guest. :partay:

But they take special care of Indian guests or rather we are incapable of hunting them down.

Man this guy is a genius!! Have to give it to him , hes the best stand up comedian Pak has ever produced. Even the likes of Russell Peters and Omid Djalili are midgets in front of your man !!

STFU.. Hafiz saeed is the new external affairs minister.. Have some respeCt.

Sorry my bad !!! Part-time Stand-up comdian :undecided: ????? As long there is No dancing and singing involved. ;P

From wikipedia:
He married Gauri Chibber, a Hindu, in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony on 25 October 1991.
According to Khan, while he strongly believes in Islam, he also values his wife's religion.
At home, his children follow both religions, with the Qur'an being situated next to the Hindu deities.

Doesn't look like he is a good fit for pakistani and the Pakistani's mindset.

Ah, goodness gracious me, no one can beat him at trolling!

:rofl:

Matru-Ki-Bijlee-Ka-Mandola-movie-pics-stills.jpg

:partay:

LAHORE: If Shahrukh Khan does not feel safe in India, he can come to Pakistan, said Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed.

Saeed was speaking to Express News during an interview.

“I welcome him; I will help him with his stay here,” the JuD chief said, adding that Shahrukh will be respected in Pakistan.

Saeed’s invitation comes in response to Shahrukh’s recent statements about life as a Muslim in India. The Indian superstar – in a first person account – talked about how he became an “inadvertent object of political leaders.”

In the Outlook Turning Points magazine, Shahrukh said “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India.”

“There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country — this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my original homeland,” he wrote.

Saeed is considered as most wanted terrorist by India for his alleged association with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its anti-India activities. He, however, denies any wrongdoing and links to militants.

Shahrukh Khan can come to Pakistan if he does not feel safe in India: Hafiz Saeed – The Express Tribune

Please take him to Pakistan….I am sick of his over acting...Please do not forget your chamiya Bina Malik, along with him.

YES, please invite all muslims from India to Pakistan on permanent visa.

Not a bad idea for all of India's Muslims to join Pakistan.

Of course since they are 20% of Indian Population they will bring with them 20% of their pro-rata share of Indian Territory and 20% of all the ASSETS of india.

Let us say, three states i.e. Gujrat, Up and Bihar will become part of Pakistan under this arrangement. All the Hindus will have to leave these territories.

Just say the word and we will take those Muslims back under those conditions and solve India's Muslim Problem.

Its Al taqiya from Saeed Mian to invite him and behead him for shirk/kufur - SRK was involved with a fatwa on his head for blasphemy, speaking against prophet.

His kids are not Muslims, he has Hindu altar in his house.

He drinks choicest whiskeys, does not pray.

When was the last time he went to Hajj?

Its Al taqiya from Saeed Mian to invite him and behead him for shirk/kufur - SRK was involved with a fatwa on his head for blasphemy, speaking against prophet.

His kids are not Muslims, he has Hindu altar in his house.

He drinks choicest whiskeys, does not pray.

When was the last time he went to Hajj?

Not a problem, we will reacquaint him with the ways of his forefathers, once he is in Pakistan.:D

Back
Top Bottom