What's new

Shahrukh detention: India summons U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission

I think this post, along with the incident from 09, be made a sticky.... given the precedence its highly probable this be a repeat circumstance.

Why congress is playing cheap politics :tdown:

USA have every right to defend against terrorists and terrorism.

Its because of their pro active approach they don't have major terrorist attack after 9/11.

They are not like Indian got. led by weak PM MMS who blame pakistan for 26/11 but allows loads of pakistanis in India and that too visa relaxations an other facilities :angry: :tdown: :tdown:

Shah Rukh Khan should be punished for making stupid movies like my name is khan, Ra One and torturing people. :lol:

US is leniant in many ways this shows how exceptional US is by not deporting this guy back home on the same flight.

US is leniant in many ways this shows how exceptional US is by not deporting this guy back home on the same flight.

I dint know the US deported people for making movies like Ra one.

i hope india do not escalate this with US to with their muslim appeasing policy.

i hope india do not escalate this with US to with their muslim appeasing policy.

Just hope that the mods have a troll appeasing policy today.

To others: Stop feeding the troll.

SRK is the star of one of the few bollywood movies I like, "Dil Se".

I think public safety security is the #1 concern for the people working customs at airports.

If celebrities want special treatment, too bad for them. They are not better than normal people, and should be thoroughly checked over just like the rest of us.

SRK is the star of one of the few bollywood movies I like, "Dil Se".

I think public safety security is the #1 concern for the people working customs at airports.

If celebrities want special treatment, too bad for them. They are not better than normal people, and should be thoroughly checked over just like the rest of us

thts exactly i was pointing towards be it former president of India Dr Kalam or be it star entertainer SRK doesnt matter they have all have to be strip searched & indian foreign minster should keep his mouth shut. :tup:

War on terra must continue:usflag:

Credit to India, they stood up for their citizen.

Baghairat amreeki, they kill our people but still we have no balls.

Funny story:

The spokesman of the Taliban attended Yale University a few years ago. I saw him walking around the campus and nobody said anything to him.

lolz funny world we live in.

Their country....their law.....

So stop whining.....and don't go to their country if you feel victimized.....Thank your Pakistani "ristedars" for making the 'Khan' title suspicious....

P.S: IMHO, Shahrukh Khan in not beyond suspension.....the way he openly denounced Anti-Corruption movement should raise concern among Indians....

Shahrukh Khan appeared to take the episode in his stride and even joked about it. The actor said,
"Yes it (being detained at a US airport) always happens, it's nice. Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always make a trip to America. The immigration guys kicked the star out of stardom.'' Continuing in a similar vein, Khan said, "

They (immigration officials) always ask me how tall I am and I always lie and say 5 feet 10 inches. Next time, I am going to get more adventurous. (If they ask me) what colour are you, I am going to say white,
" he said.

^

Indian guys could care less. It was all the Indian aunties and girls that pushed the government for Khan's release.

DIP_SRK_1052641g.jpg

I dont blame the authorities. These people does not look good neither funny.

I know people with names like "Muhammad", "Ahmed", etc. who've been going in and out of the US for years without any detention or interrogation.

I think the problem with Shahrukh Khan is his arrogance. Law enforcers at US airports really don't care how popular he is; so he needs to play it safe and not get too cocky with the border guards. 2 detentions in 3 years says something about his attitude.

Damn,I'm pretty sure it might be one of those Mathew Perry looking beaches:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom