What's new

Shahrukh detention: India summons U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission

I know people with names like "Muhammad", "Ahmed", etc. who've been going in and out of the US for years without any detention or interrogation.

I think the problem with Shahrukh Khan is his arrogance. Law enforcers at US airports really don't care how popular he is; so he needs to play it safe and not get too cocky with the border guards. 2 detentions in 3 years says something about his attitude.

Yap you got to play cool with the immigration officers. They dont know you but see your attitude.

^

Indian guys could care less. It was all the Indian aunties and girls that pushed the government for Khan's release.

So SM Krishna is an 'Indian Aunty'.

Anyways SK should ask himself why of all the Khans in Bollywood, he is the only one that gets 'detained'.

DIP_SRK_1052641g.jpg

I dont blame the authorities. These people does not look good neither funny.
What do you mean by the bits in BOLD?

^^Healthy :cheesy: Well never knew the yanks allow only healthy people :hang2:

With the Issue of Kalam sir i fully stand with the reaction of Authorities .... He is the Most Respected citizen in India, apart from that he was the EX-president & although he is 80, he is the youth icon of India...youngsters Worship him...
... Look at his Simple Home in Rameswaran ... really proud that this Great man was born in our great Country ...

365829d1276409191-bangalore-kanyakumari-rameshwaram-trichy-bangalore-one-hella-trip-house..dr.abdul.kalam.jpg

& About Sharukhs incident ...Drama like always ... 1000s of Indian r frisked everyday in many airports SRK is no different from that ... He is no special than a Average Indian citizen then why this halla gulla that too for 2 hours delay... Indian government is acting like a Kid by saying they will do the same with Americans coming in India... Alas if they had did it with David Headly atleast we could have avoided 26/11....

US have there Policies hence after 9/11 they didnt have a Single blast in there Land... on the Contrary India should Learn from them... i dont like any of his Movie apart from Chakde India, My name is Khan & Swadesh ... he is the biggest Navtankibaaz in Bollywood like Rakhi sawant...

I know people with names like "Muhammad", "Ahmed", etc. who've been going in and out of the US for years without any detention or interrogation.

I think the problem with Shahrukh Khan is his arrogance. Law enforcers at US airports really don't care how popular he is; so he needs to play it safe and not get too cocky with the border guards. 2 detentions in 3 years says something about his attitude.

Funnily enough Kalam was also detained for 2 times in 3 years must say something about his attitude
Former president Kalam frisked at IGI airport - Thaindian News
US apologises for frisking Kalam in New York - Yahoo! News India

whhat kind of security check takes effing 3 hours......clear case of bigotry and discrimination

I have to say I really don't think India is playing this right- the US has every right to carry out whatever security measures (within reason) on its soil to make themselves feel they have protected their nation. Now if people don't like this they can not travel to the US equally the US doesn't have to let these guys in they can refuse them entry. Similarly India can carry out whatever security checks they like in India. It is funny how we never heard complaints from the mouths of either Kalam or SRK but complaints on their BEHALF. The fact is because these measures are implemented across the board irrespective of status and it is clear why these measures are done it is actually quite fair and reasonable. In fact I'd say these measures really help in public confidence to alleviate any concerns regarding the possiblity of unsavoury elements making their way on to a plane. So in truth the GoI really has no grounds for complaint and could learn a lot in this regard from the US What angers me even more about this is these incidents are sensationalised by the media (for whatever reason) because these people are "celebrities" or people of status yet no issue is made when 1000s of other Indians face this treatment on a DAILY BASIS. This is yet another extension of the celebrity culture gone mad in India where these people are looked on as Demi-Gods who deserve special treatment wherever they go and how dare the US seek to protect their nation? Uhhhhhhhh!!!

There is a bloody reason the US has had no terror attack since 9/11 yet India has had atleast 6 since that time!!!

Stop Posting Junk News from junk Site ... he was frisked just 1 time in US when he was asked to remove his Shoes & Coat ... stop posting news which u dont have any knowledge about...

ohh didn't knew thaindian & yahoo were junk sites

Sharukh Khan is just an actor not the President of India. Geez, so what if he was stopped for a few hours, get over it. Movies may be equal to God in India but not in the US.

If Brad Pit comes to India, the Indians will lay down on the ground so that his feet doesn't get dirty from the floor. LOL

I think the Indians did the right thing.

If Brad Pit comes to India, the Indians will lay down on the ground so that his feet doesn't get dirty from the floor. LOL

I think the Indians did the right thing.

That is an Indian problem with the chaap of ghulamee from the goraaz. Brad Pit got nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom