What's new

Shahid Afridi urges world to end Pakistan isolation

Recall Pakistan got exactly that chance in Lahore, with the Sri lankans -- how did the Pakistanis do? Look, I am not sayiong that Afridi is not sincere or that he does not have a point but Pakistan do not even have will to protect their own, you think they will protect foreigners?
Pakistan need this time out to get their heads screwed on straight

Sir,

Let a third party security agency audit the security mechanism and risk analysis, If Pakistan indeed wants the PSL to be successful, I think the higher cost of security is a fair trade-off...

I dont think it's just about the money... it's also about the audience, it's about the environment and excitement in a city like lahore or rawalpindi when the local heroes are hitting sixes and breaking wickets... The thrill and pride of it which drives youngsters to cricket...

For now, they can play in dubai, and as situation improves, move to pakistan. Now the problem is pcb is unable to host matches.
Dubai cant replace pakistani venues, but thats better than current situation.

ok we are having bad times in Pakistan and you ppl are making fun of Afridi,he is juz expressin his opinion like any Patriot and gud player expresses...

you never know wen and how bad times encircle India next whether in cricket or in any other way so stop being so mean!:whistle::girl_wink:

LOL, you are paranoid, karachi doesnt deserve to be called, but im not surprised as we have an indian commenting, and i ve seen pretty low grade comments and bahaviour from indians to last a life time already

karachi is not the city who remained hostage for a terrorist for a long time, karachi is not the rape capital like indian cities are who still get to host the women's world cup :lol:

and certainly karachi has not done any harm to the cricket or its image, infact it has made cricket grow and improved its image

ignored as BS comments....only thing abt Rape, guess Indians raise their voice openly about it but you still supress the voice within your family where such things are so common!..

For now, they can play in dubai, and as situation improves, move to pakistan. Now the problem is pcb is unable to host matches.
Dubai cant replace pakistani venues, but thats better than current situation.

NO,if they are ready to play in Pak then its fine otherwise they shud go to He.....:meeting:
43917.gif

why shud v choose Dubai instead of Pak!:sick:

NO,if they are ready to play in Pak then its fine otherwise they shud go to He.....:meeting:
43917.gif

why shud v choose Dubai instead of Pak!:sick:

Situation will improve for the good, Let PSL be held successfully, its will be a slap on those people who say dont go to Pakistan to play cricket!

Reminds me of the era when nobody would go compete in the USSR.

When nobody came to them, the Soviets went to them.

And what did they do?

Dominate.

I like our current situation very much.

Jis ki jaalti hai, Allah unka khair karay. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahi matlab what he want ??

He want India to visit Pakistan or himself want to visit IPL

if-you-know-what-i-mean-94912403875.jpeg

Stadium ke paas ek bhi Goli chali to sabse pehle Foreign players hi bhaagenge. They are too paranoid. Even a tyre burst will scare them off. :D

Back
Top Bottom