What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar Afridi ne to dil jeet liya! Ise IPL main lo!

Yaar Afridi ne to dil jeet liya! Ise IPL main lo!

there is still chance to play in this years ipl. just read the news somewhere that upul taranga was signed by Chennai only yesterday. I'm sure something is cooking in the back ground. Maybe once the CWC is finished, we might hear more about this. I would love to see him & players like hafeez, umar akmal to play in IPL.

indians openly admit that. ask any indian, ans. will be positive. it is only pakistanis who don't admit because of their fake ego.

:lolzzz we are not talking about ego here. the Indian crap is watched here no doubt about it even the star plus laughing crap is aired regularly , we are discussing the quality of this crap

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

2yydtfq.png

:coffee:

there is still chance to play in this years ipl. just read the news somewhere that upul taranga was signed by Chennai only yesterday. I'm sure something is cooking in the back ground. Maybe once the CWC is finished, we might hear more about this. I would love to see him & players like hafeez, umar akmal to play in IPL.

I hate Hafeez for some reason. He gets under my skin like no one else! Is he any good?

but he has shown him as bowler,his performance is weak as batsmen

In IPL even if he chips in with 20 runs say in about 5-6 balls thats more than enough don't you think? We all know what Afridi is capable of once he gets going!

PCB wants players to feature in IPL

KARACHI: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) wants its players to participate in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and dismissed the Board of Control for Cricket in India’s (BCCI) claims that it had not contacted the IPL organisers for the purpose.

Pakistani cricketers, who were forced to miss the last two editions of the lucrative tournament, failed to find a place in the list of 416 cricketers lined up for the auction that takes place next month. The BCCI claimed that the PCB had not provided them a list of approved players who wanted to participate, a prerequisite of the tournament. However, the PCB rejected the claims and said that it had, infact, contacted the Indian board.

“We want to see Pakistan players in the IPL,” said the PCB Chief Operating Officer (COO) Subhan Ahmed in his first media appearance in Karachi after taking over the post. “We’ve contacted the BCCI about this but we’ve not received a response yet. The PCB is ready to provide the required documents or the NOCs to ensure the players’ participation”.

Meanwhile, Ahmed added that no player approached the PCB to seek permission to play in the IPL including the ones who were signed up with franchises like fast-bowler Mohammad Irfan, who has a contract with Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).

Junior teams to revive international cricket

Ahmed also revealed that the PCB had planned to host junior teams from various countries in a bid to revive international cricket in Pakistan.

“It will be a gradual process but it will give countries the confidence about visiting Pakistan. A lot depends on how the security situation stays. We are in talks with the Sri Lankan board as well as other boards including the BCCI for hosting a series as soon as possible.”

‘No wrongdoings in Asian Games’

Pakistan team was cleared of any wrongdoing after it was alleged of match-fixing following a shocking defeat to Afghanistan in the Asian Games semi-final.

“We probed it after the allegations but nothing wrong or suspicious was found after which we closed the matter,” said the COO.

Meanwhile, Ahmed, who was also a member of the fact-finding committee formed to investigate Zulqarnain Haider’s disappearance during the UAE series, said they were awaiting the UK police report.

“Police is investigating the matter and we cannot give any final verdict until the final report is submitted by them. The fact-finding committee report was prepared by forming an opinion through a telephonic conversation so we cannot be sure until the police report.”

Published in The Express Tribune, December 26th, 2010.

Indian Movies, dekhte ho, gane sunte ho shadiyon mein nachte ho phir Cricket per kyon yaad aata hai sab.

No ones hates India as a country (or Hinduism), only jingoistic Indians that troll everywhere. Gandhi is well respected in Pakistan for the most part, can't say the same thing about Jinnah in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes we know:lol:

Lol, Read Post #20 ....Actually i was talking but that type of people......:lol:

And you will see more of them coming in with all these type of statments,But we know whats the reality..:P :lol:

I hate Hafeez for some reason. He gets under my skin like no one else! Is he any good?

lol.. sounds like he pinched you in your sleep...
ya.. he is a good utility player. can be handy with the bat, bowls quality spin & better fielder compared to most of the pak players!!

what are you guyz arguing about :flame:

he just criticized our own peoples to avoid any criticism coming on to him. Saved his face and got off.

and you guyz already filled 13 pages of nonsense talks :rofl:

i m sorry if it hurts the feelings of some peoples

:lolzzz we are not talking about ego here. the Indian crap is watched here no doubt about it even the star plus laughing crap is aired regularly , we are discussing the quality of this crap

If Few Loonies call something Crap, then it really dose'nt make it Crap!!.....:pop:

what are you guyz arguing about :flame:

he just criticized our own peoples to avoid any criticism coming on to him. Saved his face and got off.

and you guyz already filled 13 pages of nonsense talks :rofl:

i m sorry if it hurts the feelings of some peoples

heheheheheheh bharatis are overjoyed and when Afridi said Sachin has to wait for scoring the ton the same bharatis were abusing him

:D

Pathetic comments in this thread, you win 1 Murabba (25 acre), now only 5 Lakh (5800 USD), lol its pocket money for cricketers, shame on you Sharif brothers. Afridi led from front, united whole team, didnt criticized Akmal mafia in media, stayed calm, composed and brave. How can you hate Afridi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom