What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

Any hint? What news?

not related to Shaheen or blastic missile, navy is busy with some exercises in which they are suppose to carry out surface to air missile exercise as well...

is this a new test ??
There is nothing in Pakistan's arsenal which can reach 692 Km Altitude

trollface-2.jpg

Just hope it gets fired this time. Shouldn't be a troll NOTAM like November

There is nothing in Pakistan's arsenal which can reach 692 Km Altitude

trollface-2.jpg

Just hope it gets fired this time. Shouldn't be a troll NOTAM like November

@The Deterrent 692km apogee correlates to very long ranges (5,000km to 6,000km)....Whats the catch?

The most long range ICBMs...with 13000km+ range....have apogees of 1,200km etc. So going by this, if Pakistan has capacity to throw something 692km above the ground level, can we assume that Pakistan has weapons with ranges of 5500km?

@shaheenmissile What say?

@Hyperion janab apki expertize appreciate ki jayen gi yahan...

@The Deterrent 692km apogee correlates to very long ranges (5,000km to 6,000km)....Whats the catch?

The most long range ICBMs...with 13000km+ range....have apogees of 1,200km etc. So going by this, if Pakistan has capacity to throw something 692km above the ground level, can we assume that Pakistan has weapons with ranges of 5500km?

@shaheenmissile What say?

@Hyperion janab apki expertize appreciate ki jayen gi yahan...
Pakistan has ICBMs and although I don't trust ministers but statement by Rana Tanveer during IDEX was not his he said this on some one else orders

Pakistan has ICBMs and although I don't trust ministers but statement by Rana Tanveer during IDEX was not his he said this on some one else orders

We might have the capacity to build an ICBM in next ten years, but certainly we do not have any "ICBMs" in our arsenal.

Fazool ki batein krna chor day yar.....you are a senior member

We might have the capacity to build an ICBM in next ten years, but certainly we do not have any "ICBMs" in our arsenal.

Fazool ki batein krna chor day yar.....you are a senior member
Sir we are working on ICBM we never stopped working on them and these are not fazool ki baat we achieved nuclear capability in 1984 but tested in 1998 we are working on ICBM that is for sure

Pakistan does not have ICBMs. We have no need for them. I doubt anyone is even working on them. If we ever need longer reach, submarine launched cruise missiles will be the way to go as the subs can sneak in close to the target.

Pakistan does not have ICBMs. We have no need for them. I doubt anyone is even working on them. If we ever need longer reach, submarine launched cruise missiles will be the way to go as the subs can sneak in close to the target.
We are working on them

Back
Top Bottom