What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

@The Deterrent 692km apogee correlates to very long ranges (5,000km to 6,000km)....Whats the catch?

The most long range ICBMs...with 13000km+ range....have apogees of 1,200km etc. So going by this, if Pakistan has capacity to throw something 692km above the ground level, can we assume that Pakistan has weapons with ranges of 5500km?

@shaheenmissile What say?

@Hyperion janab apki expertize appreciate ki jayen gi yahan...
This missile if gets fired , will be fired in something called Lofted trajectory which is the safest form of Missile path.
But a Missile on Lofted trajectory attaining a range of 2900 Km , can go further in minimun energy trajectory
missi.png

Shaheen-III or Shaheen-II??

Any news you can gives us?
Not Shaheen-II.

is this a new test ??
Definitely.

So I think finally we have decided it to test Shaheen III and under Raheel Shareef it would be tested
This has nothing to do with the COAS, past or present.

@The Deterrent 692km apogee correlates to very long ranges (5,000km to 6,000km)....Whats the catch?

The most long range ICBMs...with 13000km+ range....have apogees of 1,200km etc. So going by this, if Pakistan has capacity to throw something 692km above the ground level, can we assume that Pakistan has weapons with ranges of 5500km?

@shaheenmissile What say?

@Hyperion janab apki expertize appreciate ki jayen gi yahan...
There isn't any catch. Pakistani technology is quite behind the G-5 in this field, we probably haven't gone for depressed trajectories yet. The other ICBMs/SLBMs have quite depressed trajectories, so there isn't any comparison.

@The Deterrent aik shurli chor kar bhag gaya hai haha!!!

I see what you did there sir jee!
I'm right here sir jee!

Not Shaheen-II.

Definitely.

This has nothing to do with the COAS, past or present.

There isn't any catch. Pakistani technology is quite behind the G-5 in this field, we probably haven't gone for depressed trajectories yet. The other ICBMs/SLBMs have quite depressed trajectories, so there isn't any comparison.

I'm right here sir jee!
You can clearly see Shaheen 1-A rolling and going into depressed trajectory instead of going straight up for lofted.

Sirjee Is dafa confirm hai phir ?

Mainay to bara arsa pehlay hi confirm kar lia tha magr deterrent bhai jan nay rok lia tha.

Ab dekho kia hota hai.

It would be interesting if an announcement is made...

Well. The NOTAM comes into force at 7 am GMT. So about 10 hours remain. Lets see.

Mainay to bara arsa pehlay hi confirm kar lia tha magr deterrent bhai jan nay rok lia tha.

Ab dekho kia hota hai.

It would be interesting if an announcement is made...

Haha, Is dafa phr, " Meri kishti waha doobi jaha pani kam tha" na ho jaye :p

Well. The NOTAM comes into force at 7 am GMT. So about 10 hours remain. Lets see.

There are two dates. As per last test firings, Shaheen II was fired on second date. So my guess is if something is going to happen, it would occur on 10th march

Back
Top Bottom