What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

What the heck is this MARV you lot are speaking of?

Maneuvering Re-entry warhead. Basically something that does not just come in a ballistic straight line or like a projectile is able to change its path in the upper atmosphere and before re-entry.. essentially making it extremely difficult for even the most potent interceptor missiles to get it.

The day they do that, they'll change their inherent paranoia. As for the MARV, I only state what I hear through horse mouth sources.. and no sources are the same. I cant state the system since the statement Ive heard only mentioned the series.

The only indicator to my source on this particular information is the Pakistani equivalent of him in India

chief I found an article where there is picture of different Pakistani missile's the last one there is indicated to be shaheen iii can someone please authenticate this @AhaseebA your input

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-81NcHpMBE...j_6bufY/s1600/Pakisran_missile_technology.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
chief I found an article where there is picture of different Pakistani missile's the last one there is indicated to be shaheen iii can someone please authenticate this @AhaseebA your input

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-81NcHpMBE...j_6bufY/s1600/Pakisran_missile_technology.jpg

Hypothetical, Not an actual picture. Had many like this with the purported "tipu" ICBM and what not. At this point, there is no move to test the Shaheen III platform. Right now, The headache is on our military's initial rush to induct the Ghauri(Nodong) in large numbers(because they were supposedly cheaper.. the Shaheen is much more sophisticated.. and its story much more diverse and compelling if one has the privilege to hear it from the horse's mouth). Even after a lot of efforts to update the guidance on Ghauri.. its basically only slightly more reliable than the SCUD. The recent "falling skies" episode of the Ghauri test was yet another attempt by Rolex-Khan labs to fix the numerous problems in the missile... that clearly did not work out exactly.

The competition between the two camps of KRL and NESCOM is pretty high with supporters(for reasons sometimes very unpatriotic) of each eyeing the big multi million dollar investment for missiles and tech(and commissions). All in all though, the Shaheen series.. infact pretty much everything that comes out of NDC.. are much more superior and very "current" as compared to the KRL systems. It also has to do with leadership.. since Dr Burni is one of the few men who really knows what he is talking about.

Hypothetical, Not an actual picture. Had many like this with the purported "tipu" ICBM and what not. At this point, there is no move to test the Shaheen III platform. Right now, The headache is on our military's initial rush to induct the Ghauri(Nodong) in large numbers(because they were supposedly cheaper.. the Shaheen is much more sophisticated.. and its story much more diverse and compelling if one has the privilege to hear it from the horse's mouth). Even after a lot of efforts to update the guidance on Ghauri.. its basically only slightly more reliable than the SCUD. The recent "falling skies" episode of the Ghauri test was yet another attempt by Rolex-Khan labs to fix the numerous problems in the missile... that clearly did not work out exactly.

The competition between the two camps of KRL and NESCOM is pretty high with supporters(for reasons sometimes very unpatriotic) of each eyeing the big multi million dollar investment for missiles and tech(and commissions). All in all though, the Shaheen series.. infact pretty much everything that comes out of NDC.. are much more superior and very "current" as compared to the KRL systems. It also has to do with leadership.. since Dr Burni is one of the few men who really knows what he is talking about.

There is only one advantage of faulty ghauris, fire 10 cheap ghauri towards enemy, their ABM will be busy in engaging them, mean while we fire Shaheen or BABUR which could easily sneak through them

I agree, latest SHAHEEN- 1 A test video speaks volume of NESCOM craftsmanship

There is only one advantage of faulty ghauris, fire 10 cheap ghauri towards enemy, their ABM will be busy in engaging them, mean while we fire Shaheen or BABUR which could easily sneak through them

Yeah.. but ten cheap ghauris end up costing a lot(with the commission) as well.
A swarm attack would be brilliant if you overwhelm the defenses.. but that has to be successful only if you fire more than the enemy can handle.

I agree, latest SHAHEEN- 1 A test video speaks volume of NESCOM craftsmanship

any link plz?

Yeah.. but ten cheap ghauris end up costing a lot(with the commission) as well.
A swarm attack would be brilliant if you overwhelm the defenses.. but that has to be successful only if you fire more than the enemy can handle.

And how can this mass movement (preparation to fire so many missiles) hide from enemy???

We will tell the band master to keep the volume low, btw did your blue ocean navy succeeded in catching a small dingy fiull of indian government supported terrorists to carry out government conspired carnage in Mumbai?

And how can this mass movement (preparation to fire so many missiles) hide from enemy???

We will tell the band master to keep the volume low, btw did your blue ocean navy succeeded in catching a small dingy fiull of indian government supported terrorists to carry out government conspired carnage in Mumbai?

You can call TTP government sponsored cause they create taliban by themselves not Pakistani nationalist Ajmal Kasab and his partners.

Still can you simply answer first question???

If we seen mass movement before launch then how can you think we will not get prepare for same with full force?

I didn't, neither did the post which you quoted.

The missile defenses (ABM) were being referred to, that a large number of offensive missiles may effectively overcome the BMD. The response is another matter.

I didn't, neither did the post which you quoted.

The missile defenses (ABM) were being referred to, that a large number of offensive missiles may effectively overcome the BMD. The response is another matter.

Apart from MIRV I dnt think an effective ABM face any problem while dealing with large number of missiles cause you can not fire so many ballistic missiles at same time and this what I want to say, this will give your enemy time to get prepare.
What you say?

Back
Top Bottom