What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

Shocked you didn't think of that. Not rocket science is it
Oh no - like there is no need to even consider diplomatic fallout or greater threat focus - while we are at it, we should build an asteroid or comet killer as well since those bullies exist too.

Oh no - like there is no need to even consider diplomatic fallout or greater threat focus - while we are at it, we should build an asteroid or comet killer as well since those bullies exist too.
Cowards die every day.
We are forever under sanctions. So what.
Have some balls

Cowards die every day.
We are forever under sanctions. So what.
Have some balls
Sure - easy to talk of testosterone while generally safe and enjoying the european lifestyle. Interesting how GCHQ consumers would interpret a UK resident actively proposing additional nuclear weapons be aimed at it. I know the FBI would not take it lightly on someone suggesting a nuclear threat be raised towards the United States.

Pakistan has not armed itself with everything it needs and neither are India’s societal and many military issues proven to be detrimental to it winning any and all potential conflicts given no outside restraint and time.

You are being passive aggressive dismissive that is cute but no.. I know my stuff and trust me I am not miscalculating here you just haven't seen them with a microscope. The population scale was the same during the Delhi sultanate and Mughal.. There is something big issues you can't see but some can while not all are equally equipped in understanding situations or analysing them... I don't blame you because you lack capacity to see it

You are being passive aggressive dismissive that is cute but no.. I know my stuff and trust me I am not miscalculating here you just haven't seen them with a microscope. The population scale was the same during the Delhi sultanate and Mughal.. There is something big issues you can't see but some can while not all are equally equipped in understanding situations or analysing them... I don't blame you because you lack capacity to see it
He has military background he knows better than you, do you have any military experience in your hand?? stop pretending to be an expert lol

He has military background he knows better than you, do you have any military experience in your hand?? stop pretending to be an expert lol

You mean internet keyword military experience.. There are layers of dymanics that he can't calculate on before hand. He takes things from a superficial Pov.

Example like calculating all the possible outcomes if you take a single route while invading. It needs meticulous examining.. There is to much multi layered dynamics He doesn't have the capacity to comprehend not his fault tho and if I have to lay it all out now it will take me writting pages and Insha-allah I will share in the right type of thread or might not share it at all.

You must even know on before hand how your opponent will react in all of your decisions separately not only the military leaders or soldiers but also the civilians. War is 80% Mental so that you can apply things as you please.. You also have to fully understand the mental capacity of your opponent his social life, norms, habits, diet, beliefs, unity, divisions, etc etc.. In this way you know how he will react and you can dictate their emotions. Fully knowing how far his willing to go on before hand does he have the patience to go hungry and without water in a doomsday type of environment and still fight does he have the mental fortitude.. What the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal did was no different then today the social issues and the underlaying problem is still there.. You will propbably end up fighting the North not so much the rest. It is a sub-continent filed with caste systems and what not... they are not a unit nor one country but several. Don't think everyone will fight on both camps approx 3mil vs 5mil some paramilitaries can enter here and there but they won't be much of a deterence. The remaining are just statistics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom