What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

Jamahir is a true leftist bro. I know some very intelligent leftists who just want good of this country with a different ideology.

Xeuss on the other hand, the less said the better.

Leftiest are generally life motivated and don't care about politics or ideologies. A civil government in India would be good

You are in my throat again.. Get lost :lol:

Just kidding with you btw hope you can take it:p:
but you're replying to unrelated subject/topic, if you have anything positive to discuss about SHAHEEN-3 WILL REACH 90s IN DELHI than you're welcome and ignore the irrelevant posts of Indian that's not related to the subject/topic, thanks

True, Delhi is approx. 420km (give or take 25 km) from pakistan border. 90 sec to reach Delhi is way faster than any anti ballistic defense shield to come in operation. I dont think Aakash NG or AAD/PAD is designed for this missile. India must dismantle all missile defense projects immediately.

But I also think about your comment about Mumbai being also close to 700 km approx. to pakistan border. I wonder why it takes 4 mins to reach Mumbai and only 1 min 30 sec to Delhi?

View attachment 741010

AAD and PAD are designed to handle ballistic missile attacks if I'm not mistaken but how much capable they really are remains to be seen....

Is there any way to compare the speed of ballistic missiles.... I mean if we compare Shaheen and Agni speed such as which missile travel faster or cover distance more speedily is there any way to compare based on their engine or motors or fuels??? Experts please....

AAD and PAD are designed to handle ballistic missile attacks if I'm not mistaken but how much capable they really are remains to be seen....

Is there any way to compare the speed of ballistic missiles.... I mean if we compare Shaheen and Agni speed such as which missile travel faster or cover distance more speedily is there any way to compare based on their engine or motors or fuels??? Experts please....

It is impossible to stop such BMs due to Speed and ranges..

I am not familiar with the speed of Agni

We need to make it bigger and fatter to take satellites up into space.

lots of stuff what pakistan have or they can do will find out in real waar.

Well, there were some rumors that US report has mentioned that range of Shaheen 3 is much more (5700 KM) than stated range ;2750 Km.
To me it sound possible. What you guys think?

haan bhai......90 seconds abhi poore nahin huey kya? ya button dabaaney pe gaa** phat rahi hai....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom