What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

You mean internet keyword military experience.. There are layers of dymanics that he can't calculate on before hand. He takes things from a superficial Pov.

Example like calculating all the possible outcomes if you take a single route while invading. It needs meticulous examining.. There is to much multi layered dynamics He doesn't have the capacity to comprehend not his fault tho and if I have to lay it all out now it will take me writting pages and Insha-allah I will share in the right type of thread or might not share it at all.

You must even know on before hand how your opponent will react in all of your decisions separately not only the military leaders or soldiers but also the civilians. War is 80% Mental so that you can apply things that will dishearten them etc etc.. You also have to fully understand the mental capacity of your opponent his social life, norms, habits, diet, beliefs, unity, divisions, etc etc.. In this way you know how he will react and you can dictate their emotions. Fully knowing how far his willing to go on before hand does he have the patience to go hungry and without water in a doomsday type of environment and still fight does he have the mental fortitude.. What the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal did was no different then today the social issues and the underlaying problem is still there.. You will propbably end up fighting the North not so much the rest. It is a sub-continent filed with caste systems and what not... they are not a unit nor one country but several. Don't think everyone will fight on both camps approx 3mil vs 5mil some paramilitaries can enter here and there but they won't be much of a deterence
his family has military background and do you have any military background??? he is one of the most respected posters in PDF and you're only keyboard warier and armchair general nothing else

his family has military background and do you have any military background??? he is one of the most respected posters in PDF and you're only keyboard warier and armchair general nothing else

What does his family having experience got to do with him.. Not all with Military experience are equal some are brillant while others are not. I am also from a military family

That's why you always posts nonsense/ illogical, arguments look at your negative ratings, he has none

I have more positive ratings then you do on average tho.. I don't even see him around probably first time.. But I don't believe in pseudoscience and also if his expert it just confirms how bad the situation is on PDF.. Bro when I came here Indian fake news and Eurasiantimes were being posted and people were eating it up....

I have more positive ratings then you do on average tho.. I don't even see him around probably first time.. But I don't believe in pseudoscience and also if his expert it just confirms how bad the situation is on PDF.. Bro when I came here Indian fake news and Eurasiantimes were being posted.... I educated PDF
Ah and tell me how and when???

I have more positive ratings then you do on average tho.. I don't even see him around probably first time.. But I don't believe in pseudoscience and also if his expert it just confirms how bad the situation is on PDF.. Bro when I came here Indian fake news and Eurasiantimes were being posted and people were eating it up....
LOL you are the only one educate us that what site is fake and what site is not fake lol
I used to lurk here first and then decided to become a member. Just here in 2019-2020 the fake news consumption on PDF was at an alarming rate. It stop sometime mid-way 2020 due to protest
:lol: :lol: :rofl: Stop because of your protest:lol::lol::rofl:,Indian members still posting fake links like euroasiantimes, dude you're acting like a 10 year old kid

Last edited:
LOL you are the only one educate us that what site is fake and what site is not fake lol

:lol: :lol: :rofl: Stop because of your protest:lol::lol::rofl:,Indian members still posting fake links like euroasiantimes, dude you're acting like a 10 year old kid

Sometimes some fake news get thru here and there but it is well policed and only reliable source are posted nowadays. I was not the only one who brought this to attention.. But the place had gone to the dogs before but now luckily it is organized and legit sources are posted..

I was reading shitty speculative news being posted here.... That was below 10 years old material.. You could see posts like ''Nawaz has molstered a teen girl'' Stuff like that use to frequently appear on PDF

Sometimes some fake news get thru here and there but it is well policed and only reliable source are posted. I was not the only one who brought this to attention.. But the place had gone to the dogs before but now luckily it is organized and legit sources are posted..

I was reading shitty speculative news being posted here.... That was below 10 years old material..
its not due to your protests but all of us its MODs job to restrict and clean the PDF not yours and stick to the topic, you're always famous to derail the threads

Only 90 seconds to hit Delhi sounds scary.... When I look at India Pakistan map Mumbai is almost on the same distance as Delhi from Pakistan southern border.... So it may take lesser time for mach 7+ ballistic missile to hit Mumbai also which is really worrisome.....

Unfortunately I can't see any answer to this threat in our arsenal except medium range homemade Akash sams.... They are deadly but can they protect Mumbai from something like ballistic missile?

Fact is we are not heavily air guarded countries like USA, UK, Russia, China, Israel or France with long range air defence systems....

AAD and PAD will not be operational before 2025/26.... What is the status of Akash NG???

@Surya 1 , @Zapper , @drumstick and other experts please....

True, Delhi is approx. 420km (give or take 25 km) from pakistan border. 90 sec to reach Delhi is way faster than any anti ballistic defense shield to come in operation. I dont think Aakash NG or AAD/PAD is designed for this missile. India must dismantle all missile defense projects immediately.

But I also think about your comment about Mumbai being also close to 700 km approx. to pakistan border. I wonder why it takes 4 mins to reach Mumbai and only 1 min 30 sec to Delhi?

1620274997448.png

its not due to your protests but all of us its MODs job to restrict and clean the PDF not yours and stick to the topic, you're always famous to derail the threads

This place was batshit crazy 1-2 year ago and the mods didn't want to take action against invented news. They were just to lenient and still are which means they are good people but still limiting fake news is essential and Indians posting is welcomed because we get two point of views instaed of just one... So initially All Indians can post here but the issues was just posting obsecure posts and blatant fake news and some pakistanis were always quilty of that.. There are some weird local news papers in pakistan that print some shitty invented news

You are being passive aggressive dismissive that is cute but no.. I know my stuff and trust me I am not miscalculating here you just haven't seen them with a microscope. The population scale was the same during the Delhi sultanate and Mughal.. There is something big issues you can't see but some can while not all are equally equipped in understanding situations or analysing them... I don't blame you because you lack capacity to see it
Again - your word for which we have no proof or anything presented other than you now sheepishly resorting to personal attacks. Lets agree to disagree and let the calibre of posts be the judge

Unfortunately, the messiah complex is more common in members than most think.

Again - your word for which we have no proof or anything presented other than you now sheepishly resorting to personal attacks. Lets agree to disagree and let the calibre of posts be the judge

Unfortunately, the messiah complex is more common in members than most think.

Sometimes being pragmatic can be confused with messiah complex I don't blame you for that but Lets agree to disagree..

This place was batshit crazy 1-2 year ago and the mods didn't want to take action against invented news. They were just to lenient and still are which means they are good people but still limiting fake news is essential and Indians posting is welcomed because we get two point of views instaed of just one... So initially All Indians can post here but the issues was just posting obsecure posts and blatant fake news and some pakistanis were always quilty of that.. There are some weird local news papers in pakistan that print some shitty invented news
And it was not you that MODs take an actions on these fake news, in 1-2 year ago PDF in transition state Retiring the old MODs and brining new MODs that's why fake news were frequent in those years

What the fcuk when we shoot our JFT?? 27/2/2019?? but aren't you claiming our F-16 aren't you??

We don't need an ICBM, our enemy is our next door

What the fcuk when we shoot our JFT?? 27/2/2019?? but aren't you claiming our F-16 aren't you??

We don't need an ICBM, our enemy is our next door

Ahhh the JF17 myth. My god its been a long time since I've seen this myth being peddled.

After 27th of Feb, Indian media needed something to give to its brainwashed mindless hive minded drones, otherwise a riot would've probably ensued killing scores of Muslims, and probably Sikhs because muh India.

So they decided after the f16 debacle was debunked they needed something else. They chose the JF17.

They literally said that our jf17 thunder was shot down by our Ly80 SAM system that was being operated by the air force.

Like seriously. Can they get any dumber?

Air force doesn't operate the Ly80, they said something about it being shot down near an airport which is the funniest thing ever as they would've been tonnes of witnesses and mobile phone vids on YouTube of the incident. Like bruh.

And to see this dude peddle the same myth the Indian media doesn't peddle anymore, after 3 years, just shows how much truth their is in his arguments. Aka none. Dudes is full of crap.

As for ICBM I agree it would just be a waste of money in my opinion. A 3000km or so Ballistic missile range should be the max imo. It will be able to cover a lot of ground and can hit all our enemies and their positions. Currently shaheen 3 is the best we have with a nice 2750km range. It can cover the whole of India and hit Israel too :)

Back
Top Bottom