What's new

Shahed drone factory is on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz
Are we allowed to shit all over Turkish subforum with unverified Twitter non sense?

Man your friends are destroying this section. If you can't put your double standards aside then do not interfere in any of these sections.
This is breaking news.

If the tweet is incorrect, this thread will be closed. this thread will be closed or removed. Tag me after some hours.

Thx.

I must say these Iranian government run factories producing, allegedly, drone and missile components seem to have a poor safety record! 🤔

Last edited:

In other terms, not a "Shahed drone factory".

Thread title and news in the original post are fake and misleading.

Revealed: the US is averaging one chemical accident every two days​

Guardian analysis of data in light of Ohio train derailment shows accidental releases are happening consistently

Sat 25 Feb 2023 12.00 CET

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...chemical-accidents-one-every-two-days-average

Manufacturing and Industrial Fires Responsible for $1 Billion in Property Damage Annually​

An average of 37,000 fires on manufacturing and industrial properties were reported to fire departments [in the USA] each year, including 26,300 outside or unclassified fires, 7,220 structure fires, and 3,440 vehicle fires.

https://www.vosslawfirm.com/blog/fire-statistics-for-industrial-and-manufacturing-properties.cfm

Warehouse Fires​

June 9, 2023

According to the report, “local fire departments responded to an average of 1,450 structure fires per year at warehouse properties in the US.” This is approximately 4 warehouse fires per day. On average, these and $283 million in direct property damage.”

Last edited:
Shahed aviation industry is located in Isfahan. Some of you guys get excited and jump the gun on this, just a short google search would derail alot of dis-info. The purpose of these tweets is to fool. The author of tweet also does not care to research some more to verify, probably on purpose.
If the tweet is incorrect, this thread will be closed or removed. Tag me after some hours.
All publicly available information;

1695937217336.png

Coordinates: 32.621906798356896, 51.693674126869645

I assure you - I will close this thread if the news is not independently established.

I am not concerned about total count of posts. Fake news is fake news.

Does the ABC/Associated Press count as independently established?

is a car battery factory a Shahed drone factory
by the way this incident was in plastic warehouse of the factory not in production facility
its the battery they produce there

do you believe that is the battery used in shahed drones

This source is OK.

I am waiting to check what facts are established.
does these looks like something used in Shahed Drones or they more likely see them in your car

1686816346.JPG
1686816063.jpg
1686816036.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom