What's new

Picture of moon was released as drone attack on Iran, loads of fake movies coming

Iranians doing damage control and blaming Israel for random retards posting fake news over twitter lmfao

I posted what Aleph posted, was it fake? I don't know, but it happened simultaneously with the attack. Call it a cooincide if you want.
You just admitted that you are a retarded, of course not news to me ....

You just admitted that you are a retarded, of course not news to me ....
Lol you guys repost a tweet Aleph complaining about some footage being fake news as if he's trustworthy and now suddenly he's not? Low IQ monkey lol

Lol you guys repost a tweet Aleph complaining about some footage being fake news as if he's trustworthy and now suddenly he's not? Low IQ monkey lol

He figured that out late after posting all the fake news initially.

We refer to him so you trust the source. It was not his discovery that there is a Los of fake news.

He figured that out late after posting all the fake news initially.

We refer to him so you trust the source. It was not his discovery that there is a Los of fake news.
Only fake news was that one video with a siren zooming in the moon, other stuff he reposted are real footage. Anyways, Iran got humiliated, no response either

I honestly had no idea who Aleph was until you sent it to me.

If you can't defend against drones what will you do against F-35s with samller RCS than them lol
Detecting and intercepting a small man-portable drone that was launched from a short distance to the target in the middle of a crowded city and flying at rooftop altitude can hardly be compared to detecting an intruding fighter jet with EW radars. And the drones were actually protected against by use of a mesh. You know, shooting missiles at drones flying directly above buildings isn't particularly a stellar idea in a big city as Isfahan.

And then you have clowns like this fellow who are convinced of their own infallible "forensic skills":smart:
GT:"Apparently, in Islamic countries, a large skylight is installed on the sheds of military facilities located in busy streets, which beautifies the night view by spreading smoke and a spotlight underneath. This is before the second explosion and the large hole in the ceiling is clearly visible by the light and smoke coming from inside the shed."

Except those "skills" are basically non existent.... :omghaha:
GT:"There is no hole in the ceiling, the light comes from behind."

Was expecting this king of reply, you never act manly, or you sooo retarded to see that you are a retarded 🤣😂

You published fake news, so you are as retarded as the ones you labeled as retarded, cope with it

I Will never compare you to a monkey, as monkeys deserve more respect than you, a Zio retarded criminal

Last edited:
Only fake news was that one video with a siren zooming in the moon, other stuff he reposted are real footage. Anyways, Iran got humiliated, no response either

I honestly had no idea who Aleph was until you sent it to me.
real one but from where and when ?
the only humiliations was for the one who failed to even penetrate the roof

Back
Top Bottom