What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

Ukraine can sabotage Iran Drones Program without moving from Ukraine.

Ukraine got more than 30 bn dollars of economic help from USA and Europe, do you imagine what they can do with all that money?

They can contact with Iranian kurds or another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

e.g they could offer to Iranian kurds online:
*) 30 $ in bitcoins for take a Iran military facility pic.
*) 300 $ in bitcoins for start a fire in a Iran regime official building
*) 3,000 $ in bitcoins for put right in the head a knife to a Iran Drone Program engineer.

And so on

A Iranian Kurd will never see so much money working as a slave for his filthy racist Persian supremacist Iranian regime.
You do realise that what you are suggesting is effectively the commissioning of acts of terrorism against the iranian state.
I also have no doubt that if iran tried that very same idea against israel or the mek terrorists in albania,that you would be screaming about terrorism and how evil the iri was.
If you really feel that strongly about the ukraine maybe you should go over there and join up,fight the good fight and all that,I`m sure that they`d be pleased to have you. :guns:

:lol:
This is a thread about Shahed-136, and Shahed-136 have been widely used to attack Ukraine, so what kind of posts you expect here? posts about k-pop music?
No I mean why do you think it's some special evil that Iran sells drones to Russia? HIMARS attacks have killed *far* more civilians that all Shahed strikes combined.

Ukraine can sabotage Iran Drones Program without moving from Ukraine.

Ukraine got more than 30 bn dollars of economic help from USA and Europe, do you imagine what they can do with all that money?

They can contact with Iranian kurds or another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

e.g they could offer to Iranian kurds online:
*) 30 $ in bitcoins for take a Iran military facility pic.
*) 300 $ in bitcoins for start a fire in a Iran regime official building
*) 3,000 $ in bitcoins for put right in the head a knife to a Iran Drone Program engineer.

And so on

A Iranian Kurd will never see so much money working as a slave for his filthy racist Persian supremacist Iranian regime.
US, Israel and NATO have been doing all the things which you mentioned plus lot more filthy actions against our civilian and military during the past decades (literally everything), if they haven't done something, it only means they couldn't.

Now Ukraine wants to join their club as well, so we have every right to make their live miserable, I believe attacking their power infrastructure is the least thing which we (Russia) should do.

P.S
Ukraine joined US wars in middle east and even supported ISIS terrorists in Syria, so even people in middle east hate them. particularly if I was Syrian, I wouldn't spare the life of any living creature in Ukraine!

Russian-made components inside the Shahed https:// t. me /UAVDEV/234

Monthly losses of Ukraine in the war exceed 40 bn. Every month!
A few days ago, a financial report was published, Ukraine's debt exceeds the US one (in terms of GDP).

Это должен быть не только приемник GNSS, но и канал передачи данных для получения приказов от других дронов или из штаб-квартиры Русского Ада. Так в том, что FPGA должно быть слабым местом, если оно есть, чтобы дешево сбивать дроны.
The transmitter power of the AD9361 (8 dBm = 6.3 mW) is less than that of Bluetooth. The amplifier was not seen.

Last edited:
Actually there are pictures of 131s fitted with imaging ir seekers,and this is really the only way to account for a highly precise attack against a moving target at sea,like the mercer st strike,because gps assisted ins by itself isnt going to be much help to you there.
As for any so called "moral dilemma",well frankly I tend to take this view:
If its alright for the west to do it,ie selling weapons to other nations,well then how can it be wrong for iran to do the same thing,right?.
Sadly tho from the tone of your posts I do rather get the feeling that you might well be a fan of the sentiment that there should be one rule for the "garden" and its "chauncey gardners" and another very different rule for the so called "jungle" and those who dwell in it,ie most of humanity.

This was used to attack Ukraine power grid. Power grid is not a moving target. All the massive mess this thing have made in Ukraine is related to electricity power grid, that's all, and that is not a moving target.

If one Shahed-136 attacked one moving target one time, maybe it was not a Shahed-136.

About the West blablabla, I'm westerner, I didnt sell weapons to anyone and I dont support if my state sells weapons to attack civilians, everywhere in the world.

But you support Iran selling this thing, well, it's up to you. You and the troll gang who support that have the mental problem, good luck to you all!

US, Israel and NATO have been doing all the things which you mentioned plus lot more filthy actions against our civilian and military during the past decades (literally everything), if they haven't done something, it only means they couldn't.

Now Ukraine wants to join their club as well, so we have every right to make their live miserable, I believe attacking their power infrastructure is the least thing which we (Russia) should do.

P.S
Ukraine joined US wars in middle east and even supported ISIS terrorists in Syria, so even people in middle east hate them. particularly if I was Syrian, I wouldn't spare the life of any living creature in Ukraine!

Whole Ukraine people is not accountable for the actions of his state and/or government.

Just like whole Iranian people is not accountable for the actions of his state and/or government.

That's the difference from each side.

Terrorists demons attack innocent civilian people.
Real armies attack only military targets.

No I mean why do you think it's some special evil that Iran sells drones to Russia? HIMARS attacks have killed *far* more civilians that all Shahed strikes combined.
I guess you can kill everyone you want, and when police catch you, you just have to say:
-HIMARS kill a lot more than me
-The West sells a lot of weapons
-Cry me a river

And they will free you.

:lol:

Last edited:

There are no "oppressed ethnic non-Persian minorities" in Iran. Iran's not Spain, a state with a long recorded history of genocide (including the genocide of Native Americans, whose population was reduced from 50 million to 2 million under Spanish colonial rule, whic numerous historians believe to be the single biggest genocide in history), and nowadays an ethno-linguistic powder keg where national cohesion is proving to be utterly fragile.

Again, Iran's not your average NATO regime, nor the zionist entity. There's nothig "racist" nor "supremacist" in the Islamic Republic and has never been. Those happen to be trademarks of NATO / zionist regimes and only a staunch supporter of the latter would project their evils on Iran in such a manner. As said, if feel you should go on a crusade against racism and supremacism, you've landed in the wrong sub-forum, there are forum sections here to discuss western Europe and north America, that's where you'll want to go.

About the West blablabla, I'm westerner, I didnt sell weapons to anyone and I dont support if my state sells weapons to attack civilians, everywhere in the world.

But you support Iran selling this thing, well, it's up to you. You and the troll gang who support that have the mental problem, good luck to you all!

Stop these absurd excuses. You claim to be at odds with the criminal actions of western regimes including Spain, yet for every comment you post in condemnation of said western regimes - if at all, you spam the forum with a hundred baseless, counter-factual lies about Iran.

Nobody will fall for these antics. Your purpose here is obvious: Iran must have massively hurt your zionist / imperialist feelings, hence your non-stop indulging in trolling and your posting of petty propaganda of the most flimsy and preposterous kind.

@mohsen wholesale destruction can never be justified sorry if thats what you think.war you mentioned Iraq, war was made under false pretenses but Iran came out on top let’s be honest Iranian government was ecstatic that America took out saddam, Taliban iran hated it just as much as America and unless I’m mistaken iran helped out covertly there’s plenty of articles that mention iran helping to pay and people now are saying Ukraine supports Isis, pretty much every country in the world has citizens that fight for Isis or jihadist. Let’s be honest your trying to vilify a country your country had good relations with up until the war, Iran backed that crimea was illegally invaded, relations only soured after the accidental downing of the plane and other than Ukraine asking for compensation, they understood it was accidental and someone just jumped the gun.

Stop these absurd excuses. You claim to be at odds with the criminal actions of western regimes including Spain, yet for every comment you post in condemnation of said western regimes - if at all, you spam the forum with a hundred baseless, counter-factual lies about Iran.

Nobody will fall for these antics. Your purpose here is obvious: Iran must have massively hurt your zionist / imperialist feelings, hence your non-stop indulging in trolling and your posting of petty propaganda of the most flimsy and preposterous kind.
At least I claim that, unlike Iranians who support this weapon to attack civilian infrastructure.

Maybe I lie or maybe not, but the Iranian here are publicly proud of the selling of this weapon to attack basic needs of civilian people, they even dont try to lie.

Even a hypocryte is less bad than a evil proud of attack civilians.

There are no "oppressed ethnic non-Persian minorities" in Iran. Iran's not Spain, a state with a long recorded history of genocide (including the genocide of Native Americans, whose population was reduced from 50 million to 2 million under Spanish colonial rule, whic numerous historians believe to be the single biggest genocide in history), and nowadays an ethno-linguistic powder keg where national cohesion is proving to be utterly fragile.

Again, Iran's not your average NATO regime, nor the zionist entity. There's nothig "racist" nor "supremacist" in the Islamic Republic and has never been. Those happen to be trademarks of NATO / zionist regimes and only a staunch supporter of the latter would project their evils on Iran in such a manner. As said, if feel you should go on a crusade against racism and supremacism, you've landed in the wrong sub-forum, there are forum sections here to discuss western Europe and north America, that's where you'll want to go.

You have got to be joking. Iran is one of the worst offenders of minority and religious rights in the whole region if not the worst int he world (yes even worst than the taliban).

Have you ever once asked yourself or thought of what happened to the majority sunnis since 1600's? Iran literally is the only nation in history that did a genocide against its own majority population/religion for over 200 years until it was completely ALMOST wiped out. Your leaders did not allow sunni mosqus, sunni prayers, even sunni graves for hundreds of years. Iran has attempted state sponsored genocide on kurds, turkmen, azeris and baloch which anyone who does basic research knows about.

Even today look how sunnis, jews, bahais are treated in Iran. Iran has discriminated against its own Abrahamic brother religions in a way even the israelis have not done with palestinians. How many palestinians have israeli killed??? compare than with how many of its own persian sunnis iranians have killed? that number runs into millions without even include ETHNIC minorities.

I hate to say but India has not even done 20% to kashmirirs what Iranians have done to sunnis or ethnic minorities. If you wanna talk about the spanish inquisition against muslims/jews than talk also about the Sunni genocide in iran done by shias. Iran is literally a genocidical persian/shia majoritarian state.

Today most of your population hates your islamic republic, hates your shia religion, and fully understands the history of the safavid terrorist mindset. Dont you feel ashamed to be supporting such a murderous regime?

At the end of the day it takes more courage to speak out against injustice done by your own govt to not speak and to even support

Last edited:
Whole Ukraine people is not accountable for the actions of his state and/or government.

Just like whole Iranian people is not accountable for the actions of his state and/or government.

That's the difference from each side.

Terrorists demons attack innocent civilian people.
Real armies attack only military targets.
That's a people elected government and represents them. no excuse is accepted.

If they are as corrupt or as fool to support such crimes, then we have to shake them a little to notify them of the consequences of their choices.

Back
Top Bottom